Damn, y! Who are you?

Who are you?

Chapter 2:

Mark P.O.V:

-pout pout- Augh, Chullie hyung! It's so hot and he yet he makes me wear black... BLACK! Hoodie. I mean I'm fine with hoodies but why not a different colour? I was sweating like a pig -cry cry- Luckily I managed to sneak out with my ninja skills at lunch, and stayed alone underneath a willow tree. Today, I would get myself so immersed in this dance, that's right dance! And not just any normal popping, b-boying, house dance... it's a girl group y dancing!!! Why am I dancing? Well it's cause Chullie hyung owns a club where males dress up as a female and dance -think think-. Ah, it's called Lady Hee hee, show! (It's really famous... people from all over the world come over). But I don't get the point in boys dressing up as girls but Chullie hyung can be quite scary sometimes, so I just give in. After 1 more hour of boringness, it's finally time to go; songsaengnim leaves and I rush out because well I have no one, I just zoomed out of class to my house. I wasn't expecting anyone but when I saw shoes at my doorstep and a rediculous high pitch laugh, obviously I knew that Chullie hyung had came to visit.

"I'm home!" I shouted out.
Then the next thing I know, I'm being pulled into a tight hug and we were all spinning.
"Jae hyung!" I shouted.
I mean who can't resist my hyungs? I'll tell you a big secret, ... all my hyungs are really really really pretty, they can be cute, handsome, y, dorky anything really. Shall I introduce them? Well... you guys all know Chullie hyung!

Profile:                                                      
Name: Kim Heechul
Age: 19 years old.
DIVA!

Profile:~
Name: Kim Jaejoong
Age: 19 years old
Omma! Cooker! Singer! y!

Profile:
Name: Kim Hyukjae
Nickname: Lee Eunhyuk
Age: 18 years old
Anchovy! Dancing Machine! Gummy smile(really cute>-<)

Profile:
Name: (Kim) Luhan
Age: 17 years old
Self-proclaimed manly man! Singer! Cutie! Adorable

Profile:
Name: Kim Taemin
Age: 17 years old
Dancer! y! Eye-smile!

... Then it's me... but I'm not as perfect as my hyungs and chingus T-T
Profile:
Name: Mark Yi-Eun Tuan
Age: 17 years old
Martial Arts Tricking!... I have nothing to say -cry cry-

Just then my hyungs and chingus came in.
"Why are you selling yourself down Markie?" Jae hyung cooed and my hair.
"But I have nothing! I can't do nothing!" I pouted
"Don't be silly! We seriously need to get you're self confidence with a little makeover, then we can talk all about you're good points!" Heechul hyung smiled.

... Not good!

**********************************************************************************************************8
Next Day
Oh gosh I'm so nervous! I have never removed my hoodie except now! Someone please take me away!
"MARKIE! Stop worrying! You look so nervous, when you look so ing hot!" Chullie hyung squealed, only later to be hit
by Jae hyung.
"Chullie! What did I say about swearing in front of my babies?" Jae hyung shouted.
"Sorry sorry, Jae didn't mean it!" Chullie hyung laughed as he attempted to soothe Jae hyung.
"Come on, Markie! It's time to go out and show all these people what they've missed!" Hyukkie hyung smirked.
It's ok for hyungs to be confident because they all look so good and well... they're not the ones to go and do this.
"Mark Yi-Eun Tuan ... KIM! You will go out there now before you are late. If something happens, call us! Got it?" Jae hyung 
sternly looked at me.
Breathe breathe breathe Tuan! 
"Yes omma!" I saluted and I stepped out.
Everyone just looked at me, yes... I feel sooooo comfortable right now... -.-

(The picture up there... that's the one I'm using... hehe)

I could hear the cars just disappearing one by one. Oh no, I was about to turn back when Hyukkie hyung came out of nowhere 
and turned me around again. He whispered in my ear 
"You can do this Mark Yi-Eun Tuan! You are the member of the Kim Family! (Yeah I turned everyone into a Kim). Kim Mark Yi-Eun Tuan! Make your hyungs proud! Show all these es who's the diva!" He smirked as he left me standing there.
That's right! I'm the family of the biggest divas! Why can't I do this? I'm not about to disappoint my hyungs, who worked
hard... well they didn't cause they are a diva from the moment they were born.
So I did what I gotta do, I walked with swag and a smirk. I winked at the boys... cause I'm gay, got a problem?
I strutted like I owned this place and guess what? I did!
As I reached class, the bell rang and I knew talks were all over the place about a new boy that just came to school, or to the people who knew me already, Kim Mark Yi-Eun Tuan was back! But they don't know I'm a Kim, Hm.... oh well!

"Ok class, I'll start to take the attendance" The teacher picked up the folder.
I had all the heads turning. My seat mate was looking a bit too much, well he did look yesterday as well. It was kinda disturbing! So I looked back at him, making him look away instantly. 
What? Why did this guy look away? Even though he looked at me so blatantly. Then he did the unexpected and looked back at me again.
"Jackson... Jackson Wang? Yah! Wang!" The teacher shouted, then he finally came back to the world, but as he answered he didn't break our eye contact. Hm...
"Mark!" The teacher called out.
"Yes sir!" I broke apart our eye contact and smiled at the teacher.
The teacher just looked at me so shocked, well he hasn't seen me like this. He's kinda new. Also, I never respond to his calling out because it writes on the attendance page that I'm in. 
"M.. Mark?" He called out astonished, I don't know if it's cause he didn't think it was me or that I actually spoke.
"Yes, songsaengnim! Any problem?" I smiled back at him.
I could hear half of the class in their breath, until one crazy person decides to break in.

"MARK YI-EUN TUAN! YOU FINALLY MADE YOU'RE APPEAREANCE! I WAS WAITING FOR THIS DAY, PLEASE USE ME AS YOU WANT! I'M YOU'RE SLAVE FOR ETERNITY!" the random guy screamed as he fell in his knees and bowed down to me.
"Uh..." I thought about this.
"My name is Lee Hyunseung!" he said rather excitedly.
"Well, lee hyunseung. I don't need you! I'm fine thanks for asking though!" I smiled back at him and then turned around to face the songsaengnim.
What? I wasn't harsh! I was actually nice, if Chullie hyung was here, then this person would be humiliated.
"No no no! I cannot except that! I will be here whenever you want!" He persisted.
What the hell is wrong with this person? He even bought in a desk and sat himself between me and the dude. I was abou to complain when someone else beat me to it.
"Yah! You can't sit there! The songsaengnim can't get through! Even though he's a stick, doesn't mean he can fit through that tiny gap!" The guy next to me shouted, and he lifted him up by the collar.
Woah, this guy is freakisly strong...
"Sorry sorry, Wang Jackson. I didn't mean it" The guy kept appologizing, bowing down his head even though he was mid air.
So he took the desk and I thought he was finally going to leave but then he went behind me and sat down. Oh My Gosh! Is this guy seriously serious? 
I was really angry and well no one knows cause I had my poker face. So I bent down and whispered to him.
"You better get the hell out of here other wise you'll never know what might happen to you're jewels down there... even though I don't think anyone will notice anything missing. Haha, I'll make sure you're balls get skinned and then attached to a stick so that it can dangle in front of you're face! You sure you still want to sit behind me?" I snapped.
Okay, I'm pretty sure that the rest of the class could hear me and when I turned behind they're faces were really white. So I just smiled back at them. The Lee guy scrambled, fell and cursed before leaving.
"Songsaengnim... aren't you going to continue on with the lesson?" I asked.
The teacher still didn't say anything... wow this guy must be shocked really badly!
"Songsaengnim! Why are you staring? Hurry up and start the class!" The guy next to me shouted.
He saw me and just smirked. Is he trying to challenge me? Oh well.
Anyway that's how the classes went, and then the bell for lunch finally began. So I took my bags and went to the same place I go to everyday. The willow tree. 
As I was about to eat, a bunch of guys came up to me. When I looked up it was those guys in class.
"Hey!" One of the guys said really cheerfully.
"Hi?" I stared at them.
"I'm Jackson!" The guy next to me said.
"I'm..." I was gonna introduce myself when they didn't even let me continue.
"Yes, we all know who you are! I'm JB!" Jb smiled.
"JB?" I questioned.
"It's my nickname, my real name is Im Jaebum" He looked really embarrased.
"I'm JR, my real name is Park Jinyoung!" The other person introduced.
"I'm Yugyeom, the maknae!" The tall guy smiled really innocently at me.
"I'm Bam Bam, my real name is too complicated. So I'll just tell you that part!" He also smiled at me innocently.
"I'm Youngjae, and I have nothing else to add to my name!" He laughed.
"Hello, so what do you want?" I asked, I didn't mean to be harsh. It just came out like that.
"We thought you would want to join our group? I mean it seems like we could be good friends?" JB asked bravely and the guy, Jackson looked like he wanted to hit Jb. Weird!
"Um... sure" I smiled, I mean I did want to try this whole friend thing.
And once again, they were shocked, like they literally froze.
"Stop!" I shouted.
That seemed to make them come out of their trance.
"Sorry, I didn't think you would agree so easily!" Yugyeom smiled.
Aw this guy was so cute. I think he's really innocent. A child.
"It's fine. So wanna sit down? Let's eat?" I asked cause I was really hungry.
"Ahaha, sure!" Bam bam laughed.
We began to share our interests and we all became really close. Something about these people told me to keep them close and that we would be like brothers one day. And I hope, we really would. I pray to someone out there, that this time no one would leave me all alone. 

-------------------------------------------

Ello ha guys, sorry I didn't update for a while. But I hope you guys will enjoy this chapter. So some of you guys might be thinking, what? Author this doesn't seem to be the story that you put in the foreword. That time will come. Well, do need a poster for my story and I hope you guys might be able to recommed me some people who would be kind enough to make me a poster. Anyway, please do enjoy. If you guys haven't read my other story The Kingka and Nerd, then please do check it out. It's more ier and tier, haha. Anyway, Jark/Markson fighting! Got7 fighting! 

Until next time ciao~