The goth or angel?

Who are you?

Chapter 1:

Once again for Mark, it was a regular routine, like waking up, showering (brushing, washing, wiping, wearing clothes) then eating breakfast and then leaving the silent house. Skateboarding all the way to school at a really early time maybe 1 hour earlier and doing everything (taking his books out of his locker, sorting out any bladder issues, checking for any homework that he needs to do) before going to his normal class and sitting down at the very back corner. Now most people would think, "Isn't that where the most popular and handsome guys sit?", well it is but they don't do anything to Mark because he doesn't cause them any trouble. Since he's really shy, he automatically becomes a really mean person. It isn't like he wants to do it on purpose but it's just the way he is. That is the reason why people regularly or always ignores him. Mark feels sad about it but it was his fault for not having good social skills, the reason why he became an outcast. The only ones he talks to is his hyungs who doesn't even go to school... they dropped out. 

Whereas, it's totally different for Jackson. He wakes up beside a chick who he can't even remember, he leaves her in bed and sorts himself out. After he's done that... he just leaves. He doesn't really care about the chick. He face times with his friends while his drivers gives him his motercycle keys, he then drives off to his friend's house, JB. They wait for their other friends and just pass the time by playing video games which makes them late.
"Damn, JB! I would have won, if you hadn't done that dirty trick!" Jackson whined and then shuts up cause JB hit him.
"Yah! ISEKIYA! I'm your hyung, why are you talking to me like I'm you're chingu?" JB glares.
"It's ok, you're only older than me by a year but we're both in the same class!" Jackson glares back at him.
"Aish! Won't you two shut up! How loud can you both get that I can hear you from one vehice behind?" JR shouted furiously making both of them stop and freeze.
"Oh ! Look Jackson cause of ya, Jr is angry at me!" JB whispered furiously.
"Wae it's not even my fault!" Jackson furiously whispered back.
"Why don't you two stop thinking you're whispering when I can still hear you. You better get your to school before I do. OTHERWISE you are so dead IM JAEBUM, WANG JACKSON!" Jr shouted even louder, I guess when you say who is more louder, it's obviously Jr but none of them wants to admit it since they don't want to feel the wrath of the great Park Jinyoung! So they sped off to school lucklily making it 2 minutes after the bell, considering that they did even get to school for 1st period when they don't even come sometimes until 4th period which is normally P.E (physical education).

"Jackson, JR, JB! You three are all late to class!" the teacher screeched.
"Sorry sorry Miss. Melon but don't you look so fine today" JR greasily said as he winked at her but everyone knew that she was teacher who went with anyone. It's still a mircale she's actually not found out yet.
"Miss, why don't you let them go, since it's kind of a miracle that Jackson would actually come in homeroom" Bambam agyeoed to her and everyone in the class fawned over them except Mark obviously who was oblivous to his surroundings.
"Arraso, arraso. You three can be let off for today. Make sure not to come late next time, ok?" The teacher tried to seductively blink at them through her fake eyelashes. On the other hand, the three didn't even care about her and just walked off to the back.

Jackson P.O.V:
Damn, why did I even come to school today, there's nothing to do except just listen to old people . The person next to me which is JB, is just flirting with the school's biggest who I wouldn't even touch if she were the last person in the whole wide world! So I moved my head to the window and being the nosy person I am, went to investigate the person to my right hand side. Hm... this person! Who is he? When did he sit there?

Texting:
Jackson: Hey JR! Who the hell is the person next to me?
JR: Cool it Jackson! IT'S ONLY mark! -.-
Jackson: Whatdya mean it's only Mark? When did he sit next to me?
JR: Since the beginning of highschool maybe? But it's ok I guess since Mark is kinda invisible to people around him!
Jackson: I see, does he not talk?
JR: Well I haven't seen him talk to anyone. I don't think he even has friends!
Jackson: WTF?! He doesn't have any friends? That's impossible! Even the nerds have friends which are nerds!
JR: Apparently not him, do you think we should go check him out?
Jackson: Hell Yeah! I wanna know this person who doesn't even have friends!
JR: Not everyone is you Jackson xD
Jackson: Obviously!  There's only one wild and y Wang Jackson!

After that JR didn't reply. I can't believe it! He doesn't have any friends! This Mark person, all he's doing he listening to his Ipad and wearing a black hoody. Is he crazy? it's the middle of summer and he's wearing a black... BLACK Hoody! I can't even wear my normal t-shirt so now I'm wearing a tank top! After I don't know how many hours of listening to this talking about other people's lives, the bell finally rang! The students all got up and other students came to visit their other friends all but one and I guess it must be true. Mark was the only one who waited behind. Me and my friends pretened to walk out when we were actually waiting for this Mark dude, we waited for 5 minutes until he came out. I JACKSON WANG am a ninja and so are my friends... just kidding! We followed Mark until he finally came to a stop underneath a willow tree.

"Finally this guy stops!" JR sighed as we sat somewhere near but far away from Mark.
Mark just listened to music full blast and we could actually hear it. He was listening to Miss A Hush, then Girls Day Darling and then Sistar's Touch my body. It was only those 3 on repeat nothing else, wow this person must be a hardcore fan.
"JR, it's only cause you are really unfit. All you do is try to get those abs and nothing else!" JB laughed and it was kinda true, he may look strong but he's not. It's all just bluff.
Anyway the person who we were supposed to meet up finally came, and he came with lots of pictures and a buisness bag.

"Sorry I'm late, I had to gather all my documents!" Hyungseung breathed out in one whole go.
"It's ok, just get to it!" Bambam said impatiently.
"Well then he is Mark Yi-En Tuan, blood Taiwanese but birth L.A, America" Hyunseung said
before he could say anything, I swear everyone's shock was the same.
"What? He's American?" Yugyeom squealed.
"We can ask him to teach us English!" Bambam laughed. I swear that kid was thinking of how his grades for English is gonna go up.
"But, it's not that easy, he's rejected most people who have tried to talk to him!" Hyunseung warned.
"Huh? Why?" JR questioned.
"Popular people have gone to him , like that , Yebuk and the jocks but he rejected all of them!" Hyunseung smirked.
"What? And he got away with it?" Bambam asked surprised.
Well who wouldn't? I mean those people if they get rejected then they just beat them up, or they become the class clown. So Hyunseung took out a picture, a really beautiful person, with red hair and smile. It was something that I wanted to touch and keep my own.
"Holy ! Who the hell is that?" JB asked.
"It's Mark Tuan! Duh!" Hyunseung said like it was nothing.
"No way!" I breathed out.
That beautiful creature was locked behind that black hoody?
"Yeah, this is the reason why the jocks didn't do anything to him and well the s? They can't even do anything! All they do is around, they did bring about a rumour that he's gay!" Hyunseung trailed on until Bambam cut him.
"And what did Mark do?" Bambam asked excitedly.
"He did nothing, I know there was a really bad rumour about him that the previous created, something about him being a e and how he gave in the janitor's room with his stalker and that he has std! She was never seen again, everyone probably suspects its this another girl that came to our school. Mark's friend? relative? She banged her up proper badly that she went to the ICU care" Hyunseung grinned.
"So why is he a loner?" I asked, I mean that was more important.
"That I have no idea but I do know, there was a stalker of his that broke into school and literally tried to stab him with a knife, luckily Mark dodged it!" Hyunseung sighed.
"Wow this guys' been through a lot!" JR softly said.
I guess everyone felt the same.
"Wait so why does he hide his face?" Yugyeom asked.
"Probably cause he's to beautiful? (Everyone gave him weird looks) I swear you have to expreince it. He's handsome top to bottom. And just for you to know, he's older than all of you. He's born in September, 4th 1993" Hyunseung rushed and with that he ran away leaving everyone dumbfounded.
He's older than us! Holy ! He didn't look like that! We were luckily still in hiding when he suddenly just took of his hoody and there we understood why. He still had his red hair and he looked really cute pouting.
"Augh! It's sooo hot!?! Why did hyung make me wear black out of all my hoodies?" Mark screamed.
It was kinda true he was sweating so much. Like it was timed, someone called him.
"Mark? You aren't wearing you're hoody!" The person from the other call screeched.
"But hyungie, you don't know how hot it is!!!" Mark aegyeoed. He ed aegyeoed!! So cute!
"No excuses Markie! I gave you a deal didn't I! Or do you wanna come back home?" The boy theatened.
"Andwae, andwae hyungie. I was wrongg! I don't wanna go back!" Mark looked like he was going to cry.
Then another person's voice came up.
"Yah chullie are you making my baby cry?" That person's voice was really angry.
"No... no I didn't " The previous person was stuttering.
"Don't worry baby you ain't going back! Instead tomorrow you aren't going to wear any hood at all. Makeover time!" The second boy squealed.

Mark just cut off the phone and crouched down while smiling. He was really handsome it was no joke! He gave out a little squeal and smiled. The bell then rang and we realised we didn't eat anything and that was how we all starved.
 

 

---- 

Ok guys, chapter 1 up. This is dedicated to my first viewer and commenter as well subscriber and upvoter. Number 1 vhelz_roxanne.

Thank you very much, please look forward to chapter 2.

Until the next time ciao~

P.s: Please do tell me what you think of the story so far down below in the comment box.