Party? Club? ?

Who are you?

Chapter 3:

Mark P.O.V:
Anyway yesterday was good! I got to know more about my new friends, like Bam Bam whose name is really hard to pronounce, his mum owns a korean restuarant in Thailand... I guess that's why he's not a picky eater. Jaebum, who likes to go by the name of JB does B-boy (he showed it to me yesterday... kyaa he's so cool! Uh,,, hehe) but he's a major playboy -.-, Jinyoung who likes to go by the name of JR, is really good at dancing. I mean he can choreograph lots of cool things himself and wants to become a choreographer for idol groups! He really likes 2PM, Infinite, Suju, Shinee, and many more dancing but he's also a really big flirt like JB. Youngjae loves singing and he has got a really good voice, really powerful. Yugyeom is the makane even though he doesn't look like one keke, he looks really mature but he's got the heart of an angel and he's also really good at dancing... house dance I think it was called. He showed it to me as well, wah I couldn't even see his foot! Last of but not least Jackson, he's a really nice guy even though he leads in the playboy thing but he has what he calls it standards... so rude. Anyway he used to be in a junior fencing team and he's done martial arts like me and also does lots of sports. But lets face it all of the boys does lots of sport even Youngjae who looks like he wont be able to run 5 meters. They were all really nice and it was good to spend time with people my age. 

"Soooooo guys wanna go clubbing tonight?" Jackson asked.
I just stared at him cause it was really typical. The playboy meets the club or something like that! 
" Mhm... Does it have to be tonight?" Yugyeom asked.
"Yes it does have to be! Why to scared to go? Wanna hold mummas hand while you make you're way up the stairs?" Jackson teased.
Yes, yes, Jackson loves to tease people! Yugyeom just glared at him and being the umma of the group well he doesn't wanna admit it but I think he is keke.
"Jackson, he's underage!" Jinyoung argued back.
"No no this club allows teenagers above the age of 16 so he's perfectly fine and so is Bam Bam!" Jackson smiled like he held the world in his hands. Obviously, Jinyoung had nothing to say to this and Yugyeom just looked like a kicked puppy.
"So it's done where is this club that you're talking about Jackson?" JB asked a little bit to excited well I guess his cassiovia thing .
"Somewhere called Madam Hee Hee, show!" Jackson excitedly said.
Uh... what now? Madam Hee Hee, show? Isn't that hyung's company? Oh well gotta do what I gotta do!
"You up for it Mark?" Jackson asked me, bright stars in his eyes, well they won't be there anymore after they see what I do there keke.
"Sure, I go there all the time!" I smiled and they all just looked shocked.
"What? You've been clubbing before?" Yugyeom asked, damn his eyes opened up quite big.
"Yup, I work there but don't you know that this is a place for all types?" I looked up at them.
"Hold up es let me take a seat!" Jinyoung exagerated and I just had to roll my eyes.
"Are you telling me that you work there? And what kind of types?" JB asked really innocently.
Damn just cause they're play boys doesn't mean that they won't have a innocent side Mark. I guess ya gotta believe in Eunhyuk hyung.
"Yea like Straight, Bi, Gay, Lesbian! Ya know, , stripping, humping, service, dancing and maybe even a little more." I winked at them and they just looked really flustered.
"Anyway I'll meet you there at 8pm sharp I don't want no hoes coming in late. Ya got it?" I asked okay maybe a little bit of my diva came out.
I waved at them before leaving for my last lessong. I guess those kids really need to go out a lot more instead of being shoved in the dark by some girl's maybe infected (yes yes sorry for my language).
With that, it concludes my day! keke!

---------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people, author here. Sorry for not updating for a long while and even updating with a really short chapter. 
Anyway I hope ya all liked my update, I will try updating quicker hehe but this is all for today. No character pairing on this chapter update but more will soon to come in Jackson's P.O.V in the next chapter update.

Until Next Time Ciao~