Stood up!

Who are you?

Chapter 4:

MARK P.O.V

178..179...200... what?! So you guys are probably wondering what the hell am I counting? Well those bastards seems to have stood me up and after all the trouble I went just to get all my hyungs inside!!! Wait... they're not scared right? I mean my hyungs aren't killers or anything like that! I mean sure they have their diva moments but they won't go all Jackie Chan on ya. 

Wang Jackson, Im Jaebum, Park Jinyoung, Kim Yugueom, Yoo Youngjae, Bam Bam! You are so gonna die when I see you tomorrow! And don't let me find you wasted in this damn club when I have been wating for all ya guys to come out from 8pm and now it's what ... 10 pm!!! What the ! 

I went in to see all my hyungs just casually having a drink while looking at other people dancing. Until Hyukkie hyung put his attention to me and came to hug me.

"Hey baby boy, what happend to you're friends?" He asked me.
I just pouted.
"Hyung they didn't show up!" I hugged him.
"What the hell!" I could hear Heechul hyung scream from behind Hyukkie hyung and charged up against me.
"Did you just say that they are not here... does that mean they stood you up, Mark?" He looked at me furious.
"I don't know hyung, they seemed so embarrassed before. Maybe I was too pushy hyung?" I stared at him.
"Nonsense, no Kim family can be too pushy" Chully hyung snorted.
"Baby boy maybe they were too scared. I mean from the way you talked about them and them not knowing that it's a whole diverse club!" Jaejoong kissed my forehead.
"I guess you might be true Jae hyung!" I sighed.
"Don't worry this guy is always right. aren't you umma?" Heechul hyung laughed out loud.
"At least it's better that being a bum" Jae hyung stuck his tongue out at him. 
-sigh- my hyungs are sooo childish! Hehe, oh well that's what makes them my hyung.
"So dongsaengs... chingu shall we have some fun?" Heechul hyung smirked as he gripped my arm and dragged me over to the centre of the dance floor where everyone just stared at us. Chullie hyung spun me around and winked at all the other people that were looking over at us.
"Shall we give the Kim definition of fun?" Chullie hyung laughed as he made his way through the crowd to get over to the DJ who clearly winked over.
"I guess he's true sometimes Mark! Gotta have some fun while you're at it" Hyukkie hyung laughed from the back and started grinding over to the nearest dude.
"I think I'm just gonna go home" I shouted over the music but just as I was about to leave a hand shot through the crowd and pulled me towards him.
"I don't want you to miss out the party, princess! When I specially made it for you from your sincere request!" Hangeng hyung laughed as he pulled me to dance.
"HYUNG" I screamed (like literally) as I jumped up to him and hugged him, kissing both his cheeks along the way.
"Calm down princess you might fall, but before that you might kill me!" He joked as he kissed my forehead.
"Where were you hyung?" I asked him as he put me down onto the floor.
"Oh ya know, just relaxing and waiting for Chullie to come back. I heard that you're friends stood ya up?" He looked at me curiously.
"That's right hyung, I told them to be here by 8pm sharp but none of them came and I was all left alone." I looked down.
"It's okay princess maybe they're just shy~ You never know how people might be" He smirked at me.
So I decided to smirk back.
"Hyung they are the popular kids from our school who has already slept with half the population! How can they be considered inncoent?" I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Well when this hyung was in school and let me tell you, I was really popular, I slept with a lot of women but when it came to clubs with fit men in. I couldn't go, and that was when I finally found out that I was gay and your hyung snatched me up pretty quickly!" He grinned at me.
"Haha! You a play boy? Hyung you gotta be kidding me!" I laughed so much that my stomach hurt.
"Fine laugh while you still can! I was considered a beauty in my time!" He sulked before downing a glass of vodka.
"Hyung I will be back later okay! Keep an eye out for Heechul hyung, I heard some guys talking about how they could take out hyung at his vulnerable time. But we both know that he can handle himself but when he's drunk I am afraid that instead of them him, he will be the one them!" We laughed out instead of it was only me, Hankyung hyung looked at me like he was gonna kill me so I ran out quickly. As I stepped out I could feel the cold wind rushing through my face and I looked out to the full moon. 

~Augh Just you watch boys, Kim Mark will not let go off you. Watch you're backs tommorrow!~  

 

------------------------------------------------------

Yes hello author here, sorry for the short chapter and I haven't been updating. I will try my best to keep you guys updated but I never know when i can and cannot be busy. Hope ya'll liked this chapter here, be warned the next chapter is to be anticipated off. Kekeke.

Until the next time ciao~