What to do?

Who are you?

Mark's P.O.V:
~The Kim Residence~

Mirror Mirror, please tell her
Scale you tell her too 
You don't need to change anything, you're just pretty 
You look perfect just the way you are

I searched around for my phone lazily trying to pin point where it is, especially from that wasted night yesterday. I got up and stretched, trying to do anything that made my body accustomed to the chilly weather that seemed to tingle on my bare skin. Then I remembered what actually happened that made me so tired, Jackson, Bam bam, JB, JR, Yugyeom and Youngjae didn't turn up even though they said they were going to... those bastards! Just you wait what happens to you when you mess with one of the Kim families.

"Mark honey, come downstairs! Breakfasts ready!" joongie umma shouted.

Yes, no one can be able to take on the world without the breakfast that Joongie umma makes. I rushed into the bathroom and showered, along with washing my face and brushing my hair... not forgetting to put my make up and clothes and rushed downstairs where I found my family noisily preparing to go and eat at the same time. I went up to joongie umma and kissed his cheek, he returned with kissing my forehead before going to refill all the hungry people. He placed my plate on the table and I sat down. 

"Okay children! Quiten down and it's time to say our grace!" umma smiled.

We all held our hands together around the table and began to quiten down, face it this is the only time the Kim family is not noisy and believe it or not we are faithful to our God.

"Dear Lord, we thank you for this beautiful day that you have given us, we thank you for the delicious breakfast that is made for us by our lovely Joongie umma. Guide us in your grace and send down our guardian angels so that we may be given strength, wisdom, knowledge and love. In the father, son and the holy spirit. Amen." Chullie hyung concluded in his sweet soft voice. 

"Time to eat!" Hyukkie hyung squealed and everyone dug in, resuming our daily noise level. 

After finishing eating our delicious breakfast that made my mouth water. We all got on our cars and some on their motor bikes and sped off to school becase we were quite late too. As I barely managed to squeeze in when the gates started closing, I rushed to my classroom where I would see the whole squad and I pretended to put on an act. I stopped outside the door breathless and for a minute tried to catch my breath, as soon as I knew that I could breathe properly, I casually entered the room and guess what? All eyes were on me! Hah, on that Jackson considering you are looking at me too, but you better close your mouth darling. I was gonna walk over to him but I snapped out of it and rememebered the plan ... no contact with Jackson or the gang. So I strutted past him with my amazing mango and cherry smell and sat down, plugging in my earphones and looking out of the window. 

Seconds passed by, minutes passed by and even 2 hours passed by and I could feel Jackson staring but gosh doesn't he have the balls to at least come and talk to me?! When the bell for break rang, I immediately got up and walked out to the outside greenery where people wouldn't come and disturb me but boy did I speak a little to fast. I could see Jackson coming with all his swag, honestly he didn't even need to be cool it just showed naturally and boy did he look delectable. I looked down and opened up my phone and pretended to be busy... which I honestly was playing Pororo was quite hard. Jackson after I don't even know how long came and layed down beside me and looked at the sky. Just like that he fell asleep, I honestly don't even know what came over him and having the nerve to sit down casually without even apologizing of what happened yesterday. 20 minutes later, I could see all the kids running inside meaning that break was over, I stood up and brushed off any dirt or grass and as I walked away I stopped to see if Jackson was coming over not. After contemplating for like a second I walked away... I mean come on I am still angry at him, this is like his punishment.. in a way of course. Luckily I wasn't late to class, after 20 minutes passed I guessed that Jackson's still asleep, does he never get up? 5 minutes later, the door made an incredible screeching sound and there came the panting of Jackson Wang himself. I smirked a bit feeling quite... what's that word? Delighted. 

"And Wang Jackson, I'm glad that you finally felt obliged to attend my lessons!" Mr Catbury gritted as he looked up at him. (It's only cause Mr Catbury is like the size of my ... nah that was a bad insult to myself -.- Nah but he's like 5 foot which is quite impressive for a school that has a lot of tall teachers).
"Sorry Sir. At least I'm honouring you with my presence?" Jackson smirked his normal Jackson Wang smirk.
"Yea and for that let me grace you with a handful of detentions!" Mr Catbury smirked as he faced backwords to continue teaching the class. 

Jackson strode up to the seat next to me and glared. Shortly a while late, there was a note thrown to my desk . Well I knew that he couldn't resist the charming Mark Tuan but this kinda communication is kinda... childish? So without even looking I scrunched it up and threw it right back at him. I could hear Jackson grind his teeth which was so fudging annoying! The next note perfectly aimed hit my head and I looked at him with my one eyebrow up and he just did his cute smile. I smiled back at him while scrunching up his note and shoving it in his back. Come on, Jackson you can't blame me for doing this! You stood me up with your squad yesterday! It was so embarrasing for me while everyone came up to me and asked where my new "companions" were! Capaturing my attention wasn't easy ...actually it was very easy but the next plan left me struck. Jackson forcefully grabbed my hand and quickly wrote his message on my arm which looked sooo attractive, the black ink and my beautiful white skin. 

~I'm sorry~ 

It read. Wow Jackson you forcefully took my arm and this is all you could manage? While the teacher was raising his voice to match the loudness of the students who did resemble the serengeti. I grabbed my bag and made my own way outside the class, I continued to walk to the gates when I felt a hand latch on my lips and drag me away to the forest. Theres nothing to be surprised off, I could smell his scent anyway. 

"Mark! I'm sorry please don't ignore me!" Jackson whined as he pulled me into a hug.
"Right, we're so on the path to making up as you forcefuly kidnap me and boy do you not have that skill!" I sighed as I just let myself be wrapped around in his embrace. 
"Yea yea I know, not very clever!.." He continued before I interrupted him.
"Well well the might Jackson Wang has brains!" I shusshed before I felt myself being thrown to a tree, my back leaning on the tree. 
"Please just listen to me..." He desperately said. 
This time I used my mouth but not my speech, specifically my tongue as I threw myself at him and wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.
Jackson just stopped almost paralysed and not really processing anything and once I knew he finally regained concious and was going to put his arms around my waist, I shoved him off and smiled as he looked dazed. 
"Well then you've already compensated about this, it's fine now!" I smiled with the twinkle in my eyes because I knew that he wanted more.
"You... you... you kissed me!" Jackson looked so shocked.
"Yea, it's fine to kiss anyone in over at the states so I thought it shouldn't be a problem!" I smiled as I pretented to be innocent.

He just looked even more confused and before I let him proccess anything. I walked over to him and grabbed his hands and looping them on my waist.
"Hold tight baby" I breathlessly moaned. His eyes grew even wider.
I leaned over to him for a kiss, slowly and his eyes were full of lust.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi my beautiful subscribers and to you newcomers and especially to you ghost readers. It's been a while but its been shorter than last time. 
Here I present another chapter, I was working on this yesterday to and I will be hopefully starting to write the next chapter fo The Kingka and The Nerd and maybe even Who are you? 
So I've been thinking of writing another story and yes I know you guys will be like "But you haven't even finished these two books yet?" so i will be trying to work on it. 
I hope this chapter made you smile and yes I had to put an incomplete cliff hanger just for you people. 
I hope you'll continue to support me and share the stories! 
Unitl the next time Ciao~