002

Revenge Captured(On Hiatus)

__Chapter Two__

        ((“ Love me.”))


 

    

    Baekhyun looked at the girl running out from his room. Her reaction looked so scared. So frightened he could feel a heartbeat of his quicken. What had he just done to her? Who was she? He can’t really remember and the memories blurred once more after another headache shot into his head. All he knew now was that she was never going to come back; that she would never show her face to the world again. The only thing he could hear was a voice was calling after him over and over, not leaving his thoughts at all.

 

    “ Love me.”


 

***


 

Week 2

 

    Jung ah had been so distant from her boyfriend lately. He’s got more…… silent. If it had to do anything with Taeyeon, she was going to show her a lesson. Jung ah wasn’t going to let this off so easily. Who ever knew that the little freak would have the guts to say nonsense. Who ever knew Taeyeon was going to target them one by one and slit their throats because she wanted to win. Win back by revenge.

 

    Today, she was definitely going to find Taeyeon because she had made another disappearance. Tell the truth, without her, things seemed more, empty.



 

Week 3

 

Baekhyun rubbed his temples. He’s been so stressed out lately. With his father’s business, Jung ah who keeps calling him late at night asking him if he’s okay, and none other than Taeyeon. Rumors about him sleeping with Ms. Hwang spread through the school. It was only because students wouldn’t accept the fact that he slept with another student, not a teacher. Basically it was the fact that Taeyeon was the girl right?

 

He walked down the hallways everyday to only find Taeyeon nowhere. Where had she gone? Everything made such a big impact on her. She was indeed the quiet one again. The one who got hurt over little things. This time, it was him who hurt her. It was always him, and will always be him.

 

“ Baekhyun….”

 

    He heard it again. It’s a voice; a girl sobbing her lungs out and calling his name. It sounded like her. The voice sounded too familiar causing a burning sensation through his heart little by little.

 

    “ Love me.”

 

    The voice,

It belonged to Taeyeon.



 

Week 4

 

Still no sign of Taeyeon. Guilt rose up in Baekhyun’s body. Did he really make her like this? Plus, Jung ah had been so clingy to where he yelled at her for the first time earlier today, and she had no choice but to back away. His mind was only focused on one thing.

 

That night. At his house. With her. With Taeyeon.

 

He just needed rest. Yes, that’s all he needed and soon it would be all over. Little did he know that he was wrong. He was so wrong because the biggest problem was the disappearance of Kim Taeyeon, and the biggest problem was about to come crashing into his life.



 

Week 5

 

“ Taeyeon, are you okay in there?” the girl knocked on the bathroom door.

 

“ Y-yeah..” she strained in her voice. She was biting her lip trying not to sob out loud, but it didn’t work because she fell on her knees clutching her stomach on the cold bathroom tiles. Everyone was going to find out and point fingers at her. She wasn’t ready to accept the fact yet. Not now and not later. She never was going to. The door then clicked open with Jenny covering and froze in place as she saw Taeyeon in so much pain. The world became so dark and evil. It was like living in hell.


 

She didn’t want it. She hated the fact, but it was already in her stomach.


 

Together, they cried.




 

Week 6

 

“ We found her.”

 

Baekhyun rushed through the hospital doors quickly as he panicked. So this is where she had been. In the hospital? He darted into the elevator fiddling with his fingers. Why was he all worked up and nervous? Was it because she was going to shout? Was it because he hadn’t messed with her for so long and yet he never bothered to say sorry?

 

Maybe it was because Jung ah had been ignoring him a lot lately.

 

He took careful steps into the room. It was really peaceful. When he looked up, he saw a girl; a brown haired girl to be exact. It wasn’t Taeyeon, definitely not her. He came to a sudden stopped when she turned around showing who she was. “ May I help you?” she crooked her eyebrows.

 

“ Well… I erm…”

 

She giggled and then walked over to him, “ Taeyeon will be right back. You’re Baekhyun right?”

 

How did she know? He only replied with a simple nod. This girl was like another remake of Taeyeon. It was indeed a little creepy. The way she smiled, the way she talked so calm, the way she was so mysterious, all reminded of him of Taeyeon; he never realized how much he paid attention to her. “ I’m Jenny.” she replied shortly after his nod. “ Taeyeon told me a lot about you.”

 

She talked about him? What did she say? Probably all the bad things. He had never done anything nice to her, he doesn’t recall. “ What did she say?” he questioned after a long silence. Before Jenny could answer, the bathroom door creaked open showing the girl everyone has been looking for. She was wearing hospital clothes, her hair was straight, but instead of having her bangs cover the top of her eyes like usual, she clipped them back. For once he could finally see her full features. He had to admit, she looked really sick at this point

 

“ Jenny, can you go to ask the nurse for some warm water?”

 

It was the first time she spoke in 6 weeks out loud in front of anyone except Jenny. As Jenny went out, Taeyeon walked past Baekhyun towards the window. “ What do you want?”

    

    “ I-”

 

He didn’t know how to confront her. He didn’t know how to tell her that it wasn’t his intention to sleep with her that night, and that it was just a terrible mistake. Still, no words walked out of his mouth. Nothing. Nothing at all. He already put out his anger on her about a month ago and right now wasn’t the best time to do it.

 

It angered Taeyeon even more. How could he come without knowing what to say. It wrecked her pride even more. She had no choice but hurt him. She was going to send his world crashing down because it was his turn.

 

Walking over to him, she took his hand and placed it on her stomach. He flinched a little from the sudden movement. When Baekhyun realized what was going on, he made a quick reaction by backing away. He shook his head repetitively.

 

    “ No….no can’t be!”

 

Taeyeon smirked holding her stomach, “ What’s wrong? It’s your child.” Baekhyun couldn’t breathe anymore. She was psycho. She was crazy. There was no way he got her pregnant just from one night. The voice was calling him louder now. It wasn’t coming directly from Taeyeon, only from his head. “ You’re not telling the truth. You’re just lying so that I’ll have a bad reputation-”

 

“ Taeyeon?”

 

The two looked at the open door. “ Time to get your medication shots” Ms. Ling smiled. Baekhyun only turned to the small girl and saw her look away from his eyes. She was hiding something. More than that, he had a thought in his head; she wasn’t pregnant. It was a lie. How long was she going to lie? Was she really pregnant? No. How long had she been sick?

 

“ I’ll be right there.” Taeyeon replied short out of breath and then turned her attention back to the man in front of her when the door closed fully.

 

“ You’re not pregnant, are you?”

 

Taeyeon made a bitter laugh, “ Only you think that, as of Jung ah and the rest of the school….. maybe they really did believe me.”

 

Baekhyun lifted up an arm showing his fisted hand. The girl only stood there staring at him. “ Come on…. hit me. Hit a sick person.” she threatened leaving him no choice but to groan in frustration. Crossing her arms, she pushed more, “ Even your girlfriend believes that I’m pregnant. You can’t possibly tell them I’m not pregnant can you? You have no evidence.”

 

“ You little-”

 

“ You know, I think I’m smarter that you. I got a hold of them all before you did.”

 

He froze. So she was the one who spread all the rumors. She told everyone he slept with her and Ms. Hwang. Fighting back, he raised his voice a little, “ If you dare lay a finger on Jung ah, I’ll make sure you never show your face ever again. So you better-”

 

Before he could say more, a hand settled on his neck and pulled him down. The voice again. It was real this time because he could feel her hot breath hit against his neck tenderly and softly. He could hear her rough but soft voice vibrate against his ear. She had became what she wanted. His worst nightmare. But what he feared more was,

 

Her voice,

 

“ Watch me.”








 

“ There is so much more to the Kim Taeyeon everyone sees. She’s so much more than ‘the freak’”





 

 


 

Author’s Note:

Second chapter up! Honestly, I didn’t really like this chapter, but I didn’t know how else to make it intense.

 

!!!!!!Big thanks for the many UPVOTES!!!!!!!! *O*

1PFWZ0jTbxQC38ij2clatmPdh_-tekdybinHqn-b

I got so many comments last time and I was sincerely happy and thankful. You’re comments are so fun to read I hope I can get the same this time^^

 

And I have almost 50 subscribers?!? You guys are awesome:D If you haven’t subscribed though, click it at the top! ( It’s your choice though:))

 

P.S. I won’t be updating because I have a lot of things to do, BUT I do have chapter 3 done. I know you all wish I would put it up, but I’ll make you suffer ( Evil laugh).

Exo-taeng….OFF