003

Revenge Captured(On Hiatus)

Author’s note: Okay, I know a lot of you are really confused and I’m so sorry for confusing you all>< Taeyeon is NOT pregnant, but she is just saying that she is and Baekhyun knows that she is lying. Everyone else does believe she is pregnant and later on you’ll know how they found out.

 

As an author, I sincerely apologize for causing misunderstandings. * Bows 90 degrees*

 

__Chapter Three__

        ((“ Suffocating”))



 

She threw her bag by her bed and layed down closing her eyes. Taeyeon kept replaying everything that happened last night. She could remember the way kissed her from the lips to her jaw line. The way he pressed their bodies against each other. Of course, he didn’t know who he was doing it with because he was drunk. And she knew very well, he had expected it to be someone else, Jung ah. All these thoughts was making her have a hard time. She was used. She was hurt. But more than anything, she was suffocating.




 

***



 

Baekhyun sat on the bench outside helpless. He couldn’t think straight anymore. Something was definitely off about Taeyeon being pregnant. Like she wanted him to know something, and at the same time she didn’t. Or like she wanted him to believe her, but at the same time she knew he wouldn’t.

 

“ Hey,”

 

Baekhyun shot up his head from his palms and looked up, Jenny. She took the seat next to him and looked down to her hands on her lap. “ I don’t know how to say this- or I mean- explain what’s been going on.” Jenny closed her eyes trying to sound as normal as ever because the tears were being forced to stay in. Everything has been upon her shoulders. The nonstop confessions from teens, late night shifts, and mostly Taeyeon. Coming to Korea was a total mistake, well partly. Sniffing up, she fiddled with her fingers, “ I really think, you should…..comfort her….. sometime.”

 

By now, Jenny spilled her tears and sobs could be heard. “ Taeyeon- she- I-I mean”

 

Then she quietly whispered as her breath disappeared with the wind, “ She needs….you...”

    There was pure silence for a while. Then the voice echoed in his mind. Were these all signs from Taeyeon? Was Jenny someone who only knew Taeyeon? Why is it that he had been thinking about Taeyeon so much lately?

 

    “ Love me.”


 

***


 

    Taeyeon was pacing around the room back and forth. She knew something was off by the way her heart kept pounding. Jenny was up to something, again. It wasn’t anything new but the fact that she was going to say something to him, made her nervous. If he knew everything, then it was going to be bad. Very bad. A click from the door made her stop and search for the eyes of the person.

 

    “ Jenny,”

 

    The eyes of Jenny’s were red. “ W-what..why are you cry-”

    

    Jenny walked to Taeyeon and held her shoulders so they were now facing each other. Eye to eye. “ Listen to me,” Taeyeon grew goosebumps. Her cousin had never been so serious, but right now she was. “ I know I’m very wrong for doing this, but it’s for your own good.” She stepped back turned so now her back was to Taeyeon. “ Come in…”

 

    Baekhyun walked in awkwardly as Jenny slipped out of the door. His head hung low and walked to Taeyeon.

 

    “Get out.”

 

    He wasn’t surprised though. He knew very well that she was going to do that. Baekhyun heaved out a sigh and came closer. “ I’ll believe you. I’ll believe that you’re pregnant even when you’re not.”

 

    “ How did you…” Taeyeon creased her eyebrows together then grumbled, “ Jenny you little-”

 

    “ I’m really sorry. I don’t know how I’ll make it up to you...but if it is to believe you, then I believe that you’re pregnant.” He then took small but quiet steps to Taeyeon who stood there confused at his at her. Bringing his arm up, he patted her back. “ I’ll be back tomorrow.”

 

    And that was the first time he made physical contact with her. Not because he was drunk. Not because he was sorry. It was because he wanted to. He wanted to try to comfort her in the future just like Jenny said. Just like the voice in his head was telling him. And for the first time in a long time, Taeyeon felt a tingly sensation indicating that she was happy.

 

That after all these years, she was still in love with Byun Baekhyun.


 

***


 

    Baekhyun entered his big apartment and slipped off his shoes. There were a pair of girl shoes there already. He sighed thinking about it as he found her sitting on his sofa. Her legs were held close to her chest and her head buried into her knees. She was crying.

 

    “ Jung ah…” he called out. No movement made from her at all. He grabbed her small hand and pulled her up so that she was standing. He moved the wet strands of hair that was sticking onto her face because of her tears. “ Jung ah...don’t cry.” he swept a thumb on her cheeks. Pulling her closer to his body, he closed the space between them and hugged her. Jung ah sobbed her heart out and pounded his chest. “ How could you? How could you…” she repeated over and over, but held her even tighter. He couldn’t bear seeing Jung ah in this state.

 

    But then he couldn’t hear her cries no more. Well, there were still cries heard but it wasn’t Jung ah’s. It was from Taeyeon, and then he thought of what Jenny told him. Then he thought, the person who he should be comforting right now is Taeyeon. He doesn’t know why, but after a month of her disappearance, he became so attached to Taeyeon. And then when he found out she was in the hospital, he was glad that she was somewhere near, not too far, but he worried about her health. He caused all of it. He just wanted to answer her cries, her saying of ‘love me’ even if he had no clue of what it meant.

 

    Now here he is standing here, Jung ah in his arms. Taeyeon alone in the hospital. His heart with Jung ah. His thoughts filled with Taeyeon. Only one thing to label him.


 

Two timer.




 

New message!

 

To: Taeyeon

From: Sehun

 

It’s time.





“ If there is anything in this world that I would be thankful for, it’s you coming to see me at least once. That’s enough for me.”