004

Revenge Captured(On Hiatus)

__Chapter Four__

        ((“ Lies.”))



 

    All morning, Baekhyun stared at the wall. This was his parents’ house, and now bad memories only came from it. He kept asking himself, “ Is she okay?” It was true he was a bad boy and all, but hurting a precious young lady whom he doesn’t recall .

 

    He decided to clean up a little so the maids wouldn’t have so much to do. He picked up the pillows and threw them on the couch and threw the bottles of liquor in a bag. He moved on to his bedroom and teared off all the sheets, it certainly needed a wash. Baekhyun sighed and looked at his room. It was like nothing had happened and he just came to visit. It was like that girl never showed up. And it was like she never left her bracelet behind.

 

Lies.


 

***


 

    A whole new trimester of school had now started and here was ‘the freak’ making an appearance like nothing happened. Taeyeon smoothed out her uniform and walked with Jenny. Maybe the students were staring at Taeyeon like they always did or maybe they stared because she was with Jenny; someone who looked like a goddess.

 

    Taeyeon slipped into class having no one get into her way. That’s right, she was indeed pregnant. Who would want to hurt a pregnant lady? Nobody. As much as they hated her, they knew it was wrong attacking. But question was, how would they react if they knew she was faking it?

 

Unpredictable.

    

***


 

    During lunch break, it was normal; nothing really changed. The only thing that was odd was Baekhyun sitting alone. Not necessarily by himself, but that one person wasn’t there.


 

Laughing.

 

Talking.

 

Kissing.

 

Cuddling.

 

    None of that was held at that table in the center of the cafeteria. And the way people reacted to it, was like it never existed. Releasing the hold of Jenny’s arm, Taeyeon gave her a cheesy smile, “ I’m not feeling like lunch today. How about you go without me, huh?” She couldn’t tell whether or not Jenny could read right through her eyes, but her cousin gave a slight nod and walked over to a random table.

 

No…… Baekhyun’s table.

 

    Taeyeon locked her eyes on his side profile before turning away. She needed to take a break. Form everything, from everyone, from all her lies.




 

    The girl sat on a bench by the school’s garden pulling her knees to her chest. She wanted to lie more. She needed to lie more, but the problem was she couldn’t. Her mind was wandering off lately and it was very irritating. Was she just bothered by the fact that he never showed up at the hospital when he said he would? Was it because he didn’t seem to really care?


 

You’re not yourself.


 

She exhaled loudly and then brought her head into her arms and knees. When she needed the most help, nobody was there. Sure Jenny was a help, but soon enough, she was going to go back to her home in America. Then Taeyeon would have no one left.


 

You hate him.


 

    Yes. She hates him and that’s all it will ever be. No more liking. No more loving. No more creating feelings for someone you hate. Taeyeon closed her eyes tighter. Even when she wasn’t thinking much about it and even when she didn’t want to, these tears would just attack. She shut her eyes harder to not let the awakening tears escape.

 

    “ Hey,”

 

    This someone just talked, and Taeyeon never knew when this someone had made its arrival. She lifted her head slowly and peeked up and then  shuffled herself from the curled ball she was originally in to scoot all the way on the other side of the bench. She didn’t want to sit next to him. Especially because he was Byun Baekhyun. Taeyeon ruffled her bangs so that they were covering her teary eyes and cleared . “ What do you want?”

 

    Baekhyun watched her from afar. He had been watching her every move since she made her way out of the lunch room. He doesn’t know why, but he just magically followed her without any reason. “ You’re skipping lunch.” he spoke in a calm tone, but she didn’t take it. “ So what?”

 

    He took a peek at her. She was looking afar, like she was trying to avoid him when he wasn’t that close to her. Scooting closer to her, Baekhyun took a closer look. He could see her eyes shined and were puffed a little.            “ Were you…..perhaps….cry-”

 

    “ No.” she cut him off. She was lying. Once more. Like the rest of the times she was with him. Baekhyun lifted his hand and grabbed her chin so that she was facing him. She flinched a little but didn’t look at him. Her eyes were shooting to the side instead of his looking into eyes because if he saw those eyes, he would know. He would know that she was one of those weak girls after all; like Jung ah.

 

    “ Look at me.”

 

    Still, she didn’t dare to look, but his tone sounded demanding. Too demanding shivers ran down her spine. He once more repeated himself. “ Look. At. Me” She closed her eyes and then opened them to see him so close. His face was nearly against hers. His eyes darted right into hers. And her heart accelerated, but her memories flooded back.


 

He held her chin up and smiled. Inching closer to her face, he placed his lips onto hers and kissed her. He stole her first kiss. He made her fall in love with him. And now, he was making out with her who he probably didn’t even know who it was at the moment. He was just doing it to make himself feel better and right now, he was enjoying it too much. She felt used.


 

    Taeyeon tried to back away a little but Baekhyun only came closer…….and closer…….until he almost brushed their lips against each other. She gulped. Baekhyun closed his eyes and sighed. He then pulled away and stood up, slipping his hands into his pockets. “ Don’t cry.”

 

    She didn’t answer. Baekhyun hated it when people did that. He grabbed her hands and dragged her with him. “ L-let go! What do you think-”

 

    He stopped his tracks and turned to her who was still struggling out of his grip. “ Come with me.”

 

    “ I- What? I still have classed and-”

 

    “ Skip them. Just come with me. For today.”

 

    She looked up at him. And this time, his innocent eyes caught her attention. It was like it had re it’s own in a long time. He tightened his grip on her hand to show her reassurance. But it was a hard decision. She couldn’t just tell herself to trust him this one time. After all what he had done to her, she couldn't seem to believe in him. He was just that much untrustworthy.

 

“ Alright, Just for today.”




 

“ I don’t want to like you. I don’t want to love you. All these are too hard to control; feelings are hard to control.”


 

 


 

Author’s Note: Hey everyone!. So I haven’t been updating for awhile and I am sincerely apologizing right now. School is just around the corner and it’s been so busy. Heck, I don’t know when I will next update. But a heads up, updates are going to take longer now. Sorry>< P.S. Sorry for the short update again.

 

But please do press the upvote button.

Press the subcsribe button.

And write your thoughts on the chapter below!

 

-exot-taeng-