Author's note and Update: Please Read

Revenge Captured(On Hiatus)

*Notice*

Please read; 3/19/16 @11:03 p.m.

 

Hello to all my lovely and patient readers. I’ve been noticing that a lot of you have been kindly telling me to update this story and I’m truly sorry for making you all wait so long for my return. Unfortunately, I’m sorry to say that I don’t know whether or not I will be continuing this story after all. I am halfway through writing Chapter 5 but I’m still writing it as of now. The reason for my possible departure in hard to explain. I really enjoy being on Asianfanfics and enjoy writing these fantasy stories from my heart. But I have come to realize that I want to do other things in life and that this has become part of who I was years ago as a young child who loved kpop and wanted to become a kpop idol, even to this day. I started to write this story 2 years ago when I was 14 years old only and now I’m 16 years old. Time flies by so fast. I reread my writing and the nice comments you guys gave me. I felt happy and touched by how you guys give me so much love and encouragement to keep moving forward. I had so much passion back then. But now I must say, as we get older, we find ourselves losing that certain passion and dream. I didn’t want to write this to you all but I just wanted to make all you guys aware of what has been going through my mind and my thoughts on leaving my unfinished story behind. Thank you for taking the time to read this and please wait for Chapter 5 that will be out shortly. Then again, I’m sorry for making you all wait so long and coming with sad news of my possible leave.


 

Sending love to all my readers :3

Please stay healthy from the flu that has been going around. And have an awesome spring for those of you who have started already. :)