001

Revenge Captured(On Hiatus)

__Chapter One__

            ((“The uninvited.”))



 

The girl only gave him one last look before dashing out of the door. She couldn’t face him. Not anymore. Not anybody. She had slept with the person she hated the most. The one who insulted her since middle school. She hated him. Yet, she slept with him. And when people hear about it, she was truly going to be the uninvited.



 

***


 

Day 1

 

    “ Look who it is.” Jung ah smirked with her friends. Taeyeon rolled her eyes and shut her locker roughly leaving the group of females to scoff. “ I see you’ve changed after a week of disappearance.”

 

    Taeyeon couldn’t take it no more. She hated every single person in this school but had no choice. She had to attend here. Only the best of the best got accepted. Taeyeon saw it as the worse of the worse. Who wouldn’t have agreed more? The only things these students do is drink, party, have , done. Nothing more, nothing less and that’s why she hated them. They let their rich parents take over their lives. They got it their way however they wanted while Taeyeon had to work her off and got nowhere near these rich bastards.

 

    Jung ah twirled a piece of Taeyeon’s hair with one finger. “ I wonder….. did you sleep with someone that one night?” she smirked. Taeyeon froze. She could feel a lump in stopping her from inching another breath. Her stomach twisted into knots over and over again, getting tangled up. What if she did? What if she just told Jung ah it was Baekhyun? Then the whole world would know. Then she would have nowhere to hide because these people had everything, and she just had plainly nothing.

 

    She let out a simple, “No.”


 

12:00 p.m.

    It was break time. Finally. The day felt longer than any other day. Maybe it was just because she stayed home for a whole week.

 

    Taeyeon decided to relax herself in the library instead of going to lunch. In fact, she didn’t feel hungry at all. She streamed down the quiet hallway. It was really peaceful. It was a way to get away from those nasty people. A way where she could breathe.

 

    After some time alone, the bell finally rang indicating that all students were to get to class within the next 10 minutes. Taeyeon gathered her belongings and walked to her locker only to get stares again. That’s right, the freak finally returned. She then came to an urgent finding that her locker was invaded. Invaded with Baekhyun and Jung ah making out, but no one cared to bother. Why was is that she always got the attention when she never intended to have it and here are these two each other’s faces who no one cared to tell them to stop.

 

    “ Can you two stop grossing me out?”

 

    The couple stopped and heaved for air before looking at Taeyeon. Baekhyun let himself untangle from Jung ah and buttoned his uniform. Taeyeon rolled her eyes. “ Please don’t ever do that here again.” she warned.

 

    “ You can’t tell us what to do.” Jung ah crossed her arms.

 

    She was right. Taeyeon couldn’t tell her to do this or that simply because she is part of the low class students. She had no right to tell them to stop either because she had nothing to do with them.

 

    “ Who do you think you are?!” Baekhyun’s girlfriend questioned with a louder voice to get the students’ attention. Yet, she hadn’t failed because Taeyeon was going against Jung ah. Who would dare to do that? Nobody.

 

    Taeyeon let out a short laugh and stepped closer to her as Baekhyun stared at her. What was she going to do? She was too hard to read. “ You’re right, I’m just this freak.” she started. Jung ah perked her ears open. A weird sensation filled the hallway that crippled into the atmosphere. “ But I think I need an explanation from your little boyfriend.” All eyes wandered to Baekhyun.

 

    Jung ah stuttered. Kim taeyeon wasn’t going to threaten them of course but she was going somewhere with this. It was scary. “ D-don’t bring Baekhyun into this you little-”

 

    “ Why? He slept with me.”

 

    A rush of silence teared within everyone. Jung ah felt as if she had choked on something. This wasn’t true . It couldn’t be. “ Y-you’re lying! There’s no way Baekhyun could have slept some freak like you!” she denied. Taeyeon smirked. “ Let’s see,” she glanced at Baekhyun who had an uneasy expression. “ Ask your boyfriend.”

 

    Jung ah turned to Baekhyun who stared at Taeyeon burning into her soul. “ Oppa….it’s not true right? You and me were meant to be and you love me so don’t tell me that it’s tr-”

 

    “ I didn’t want to blurt it out but people were going to find out sooner or later, right Byun Baekhyun?”

 

    Without another word said, the bell rang once more having students rush to their classes, leaving Taeyeon, Jung ah, and Baekhyun left alone. He assured Jung ah to go to class so he could deal with this piece of . Jung ah nodded and pecked his lips one last time. She gave Taeyeon a threatening glare as if she had committed a crime. Yes, maybe she did in their world, but she was just speaking the truth. Baehyun pinned Taeyeon onto the locker and hissed at her, “ Don’t think you can get away with this.”

 

    “ I never was going to in the first place.”

 

    “ Listen, that night didn’t mean anything. I’ll give you money and you can-”

 

    “ You think money will pay back what you’ve done to me? Money my .” she fought back.

 

    Baekhyun boiled inside, “ What are you doing?” Taeyeon gulped down. She closed her eyes. He was too close to her. She could remember that night and it haunted her. There was no stopping her now because she wasn’t going to let this get to her. “ Don’t worry, it’s only the beginning.” she stumbled out of his grip and slung her bag over her shoulder not glancing back at the boy. She was heading home. Skipping school. Hiding once more again.


 

    She was slowly going to get a hold of Baekhyun. She was going to slowly control everyone around her so they wouldn’t toss her like trash anymore. With a simple lie, she was going to get him back. Even when Taeyeon knew, she will always be hated. That no matter how much she lies, she’ll always be the uninvited to their lives. But now, she craved for more. She was going to be their nightmare. She was going to be the wanted.




 

“ If I tell everyone I’m pregnant with your child, you’ll be sorry.”

 

 





 

 


 

Author’s note:

 

Hi, we meet again:) I kind of have hard times with starting out stories. Like how should it be? So I know it might be a little boring and not to your standards but I tried to make it interesting.><

Even so, I like reading comments so please feel free to write me feedback^^ Also, subscribe above if you haven’t done so:3 ( 30 subscribers already?! I love you guys)

Until next time, byee loves!

-exo-taeng