Sneaky Maknae

Broken Wings 4

Sorry for the wait I've had a crazy year as a Junior so far, and I needed a little time to get adjusted. I'm starting up writing again now so more coming soon enjoy!

 

Chapter 2

Ken

After they found out about my little crush they decided to help me with finding Miko. 
"Where's our CSI profiler when you need her." Ravi sighs.
I have to agree though Angel would be the biggest help in this situation,but she said the only reason we should call her is in an absolute emergency because she would be constantly filming. 
"Ken read the clue again." N says.
"My hair is dyed a color that you've seen on one of your members."
"Okay so that narrows it down to red, purple, black, blonde,orange, sliver and brown.
"But how do we narrow it down from that?" I ask frustrated.
" Okay so which color have we used the most?" Hongbin suggest.
"Black, Blonde, and red."
"So Ken from talking to her does she seem like a more daring type which would be red to me." N asks.
"No she seems like she's bold, but not that bold. I'm thinking her hair might be blonde possibly."
"Okay so one clue down. Now write back to her with your answer to see if your right." 
"Okay okay I'll do it now."
I head to the room, and begin writing.
Dear Miko,
I'm so happy to hear that. I can't wait to see you at one of our performances!!! Remember last time how you asked when our comeback is? May 18th! But don't tell anyone. Oh,and I have an answer for your clue. Your hair is blonde right? Please send the answer along with your next letter. Oh, and one more surprise when Leo done with his musical be ready to see him as a blonde!!!!

Your cute oppa,
             Ken

I read over the letter one time before sealing it in an envelope. Then I begin answering the rest of my fan mail.

Hyuk

I tell the guys I'm going to meet some of my highschool buddies. Since my graduation I haven't seen them so they fall for the trick easily. I slip my cap, and mask on to hide my face, and begin the short trek to a nearby tea shop. I see her before she sees me so I sneak up behind her placing my hands over her eyes
"Sang Hyuk oppa!!??"
Ahnaya turns around, and hugs me tightly. 
"Oppa I've missed you."
"I know I know, but with our comeback coming up we've been busy. But anyway how's school?"
"It's fun, but I miss meeting you on the roof for lunch."
I smile thinking back to when I was still in highschool, and how Ahnaya, and I would sneak up to the roof  so we could eat lunch together.
"Hey three more years, and it will all be over."
"Then we won't have to date in secret anymore." She cheers quietly.
Yes Ahnaya is my junior by three years, but love has no age. I just wish everyone was that accepting. So for now we meet on secret dates biding our time until she graduates. Sure Angel was younger than Leo, but she was also turning 18, and in her country that makes you an adult. Here's a different story though, but we took this into account when we started dating. Besides I don't think I could find anyone I love more. She is my heart, and soul. So until she graduates I will protect her from those judgmental eyes.
"Oppa let's order."
"Okay pick what you want."
She begins looking at the menu contemplating what she'll eat. I just smile at how cute she is.