Fan Mail

Broken Wings 4

Chapter 1

Ravi

"Fan mails here." Our manager hyung yells.
Ken sprints passed us in order to get his letters first. I raise an eyebrow in his direction. Sure Ken's a happy guy, and all but these pass couple of months I've notice a slight change in him. Especially when it comes time to answer our fan mail. Usually all of us write fairly generic replies back, but one address in specific Ken takes extra time to write a reply. I tried catching a glimpse of the name, but he hides it before I can see anything. 
"Hey guys do any of you think Ken's been acting a little weird lately?"
"He's the same old overly happy Ken to me." Leo replies slightly annoyed.
"Ignore him Ravi he's just grumpy because Angel's in the U.S. filming some movie with some boy named Trevor Morgan, and he can't be there to stop him from hitting on her."
Leo hisses, but doesn't disagree. 
"But now that I think about it he has been acting a little more hyper than usual. Especially around fan mail time." 
"You don't think he's hiding something do you Hyung?" Hyuk ask.
"I think it might be a secret girlfriend." Hongbin smirks. 
"That would explain a lot."
"Explain what Ravi?"
I looked up surprised Ken walked into the room.
"Ah wae Leo's been so grumpy, and unfocused. You know how Angel's over in the states acting with some American boy. Our poor Leo hyung is just so distraught about it."
Leo looks over at me ready to murder me, but the answer seems to satisfy Ken.
"Aww Leo don't worry Angel would never cheat." He coos patting Leo on the head.
"But Trevor might try to steal her away." N throws in, and winks at me.
"If that boy tries anything I'll go to America, and kill him with my bare hands."

 

Ken 


I head back to my room remembering to lock the door. Then sit at the desk so I can find it. When I finally find it I rip the envelope open, and watch the contents fall out. I pick it up, and begin reading.

Dear Ken oppa,

How are you? I'm sorry about not sending a letter last time I was busy studying for finals. I really missed your letter too. Oh but guess what I'm moving, and guess where...Seoul!!!! Now I'll be able to finally see you in person. I have a test for you. Let's see if you can find me. I give you hints in our letters so pay very close attention to what I write. Here's your first hint:
My hair is dyed a color that you've seen on more than one member, but your hair was never this color.
Good luck oppa!

Yours truly,

Miko

"So her name's Miko huh?" Ravi whispers in my ear.

 

Hyuk

Ken Hyung falls backwards out of the chair screaming a list of profanities when he hits the floor.
"How did..."
"Us nosy bastards get in when you locked the door? Well Hyung YouTube is a great resource for finding out how to do anything including lock picking." Ravi replies with a devious smile.
I can't help, but laugh at Ken in this situation right now, though I'm truly grateful it's not me in his shoes. I mean they may know about Ken Hyung,  but there's no way they know about Ahnaya, and me. So I watch as the guys mess with Ken Hyung about his secret while I have one of my own.