A Game Of Cinderella

Broken Wings 4

Chapter 4

Ken

It's been a month since I sent my answer to the second clue, and I have yet to receive any mail from Miko. I'm starting to get worried that maybe she hates me for some reason now. I would hope she doesn't,  but no replies is not a good sign to me. N keeps telling me I worry way to much. He says sometimes girls just need some time to themselves, and I guess he's right. I am being a little to anxious. It's just I'm so close to finding the girl for me that I think I want to rush things. So when the fifth week rolls by I'm a little calmer, but today is fan mail day again. So my agitation starts to rise. When our manager calls for us to get our mail I take my time going to get mine. He hands me a stack of letters, and I go through all of them. But none are Miko's. 


"Oh Ken-shi I forgot. A fan sent you this package." 


Our manager hands me a small box, and walks off. I rip the paper off quickly to see what it is. A card is stuck to the box in familiar handwriting. My heart skips a beat as a I read it.

Dear Ken oppa,


Once again you've figured me out but now comes the hardest test of all. You must find me in a crowd of you guys fans. But don't worry I always wear my heart for everyone to see. But you have a piece so please find me to make me whole.

Love,


    Miko

I open the box slowly to see if my clues in it. Inside is a necklace with half a heart. It's sort of girly truthfully, but I know that whoever has the other half is Miko. I jump up ready to find her,but in the process knock a few things to the floor. I pick up the cup, and my box. Under my box is a small slip of paper it read:

P.S.


   My hair is no longer blonde, but I won't tell you it's color. Now like the prince in Cinderella you must search for me in order for us to met one another!

"I'm so ed." I mumble under my breath.


"Yah!!!! Ken what did I say about the swearing." N screams.


Then he comes in ready to smack me. I shove the paper in his face.


"You really are ed." Ravi says reading the paper for himself.


"You'll know her when you see her just trust your heart."


We all turn to the door to see Leo standing there silently watch the three of us.


"Leo do you really mean it?"


He nods then walks off to his room. 


"Okay heart I'm trusting in you so don't fail me now."

 

Hyuk


A month has pasted since my last conversation with Ahnaya. I miss her so much, but seeing as our debuts only two weeks away I don't have much time to check up on her. On top of the fact that I haven't been feeling well lately. Today N made me come home, and get into bed. Leo made soup for me then they all left for practice. So here I am alone,and sick.  Though for the last hour someone's been throwing something at my window. I want them to stop seeing as it's giving me a headache, but they just keep at it. Finally sick of it I go to the window, and throw it open only to be hot with a pebble. I hear giggling, familiar giggling. I look down to see Ahanya waving, and giggling. 


" Ahanya? What are you doing here?"


"To see you silly, and to share some news."


"What's the news?"


"Well my childhood best friend has moved to Seoul, and guess what? She has a major crush on Ken!!" She squeals a little loudly.


"Ssshhh I know you excited but not to loud okay?"


She nods giggling to herself again.


"Well do I get to meet this friend?"


"She said she's really busy, but when she done with whatever maybe we can all meet."


"How old is she?"


"A year younger than Ken oppa. She used to babysit me, and was always like a umma to me."


"Mhh what's her name?"


"Miko!"


"She sounds nice, but I'm going to go to sleep now my heads killing me."


"Okay oppa get some rest. I wanna see you nice, and strong for your comeback."


"I love you Ahnaya."


"I love you too oppa!!!"


I watch her jog off in the direction of the bus stop. I wait until I see her get on the bus the close the window. I smile already feeling better after seeing her. But I wonder why Miko sounds so familiar, probably nothing just this stupid headache driving me crazy.