Favors, and Fears

Broken Wings 4

Chapter 6

 

Hyuk 

 

Ken Hyung seems happier than usual now that he's found Miko. Leo's all to happy for Angel to be back. N and Zaka are still going strong, and Ravi just had a date with EunMi. So all that leaves is for me to sulk even more. I haven't seen, or heard from Ahnaya in days, and honestly I'm going a little crazy. I'm also a little worried, normally she would call me, or sneak over to our dorm if I hadn't contacted her in a while, but she hasn't done either of those. So I've decided to take a little trip to her house. The hyungs think I'm going to hang out with friends again, but of course I'm not. Ahnaya lives a bus ride away so it takes about 15 mins to get to her house. I knock lightly on her door. I can hear giggling then footsteps. The door opens wide revealing Miko.

 

"Miko noona?!!"

 

"Hyukie?!!!"

 

"Oppa!!!!"

 

We both turn towards Ahnaya obviously wanting to question the situation. 

 

"Ahnaya why is Ken's girlfriend at your house?"

 

"Oh well this is my old babysitter remember I told you about her. And Miko this is my boyfriend. Oh but you can't tell anyone okay. We're planning to keep it quiet until I graduate in 3 years."

 

We stare at each other awkwardly. Ahnaya drags both of us in the house, and soon we're all sitting around the living. Ahnaya is snuggled up against me while Miko sit in a chair next to us looking awkward. 

 

"So how did you guys meet?" Miko asks

 

"Well we're childhood friends. We've known each other for sometime now. But it was in high school when I realized I liked Ahnaya as more than a friend. When I first confessed to her she thought I was joking. So I kissed her to prove I was serious. She smacked me, but then kissed me afterwards."

 

"After that the chips fell where they did. We've been together ever since. But last year Hyukie oppa graduated, and on top of that he's an idol. So we've been keeping it a secret. The only people besides you who know are our parents." Ahnaya adds.

 

"That's cute that you guys are highschool sweethearts, and I promise I'll keep your relationship a secret. But why hide it. Isn't Angel Leo oppa's Junior by 7 years?"

 

"Yeah, but that's different."

 

"How so I mean they've probably gotten a lot of heat for their relationship, but that hasn't stopped them. Why let it stop you two. It's no fun hiding in the dark, and no matter what you do whatever your hiding will always come to the light."

 

I want to argue with her, but I know I can't. She's right in every way. But there's something still stopping me from telling everyone. What am I so scared of?

 

Ken

 

"Hey Angel!"

 

I push the door open to Leo's room, but immediately regret it. Leo is on top of Angel with his shirt off, but that's all I see as I rush out of the room slamming the door. Angel exits a few minutes later looking rather ticked off.

 

"Ken this better be ing good, or I may be tempted to strangle you right here and now."

 

"I'm so sorry I will never do that again God knows I won't, but I want to plan a date for me, and Miko. Can you help me out?"

 

You know if it wasn't for the fact that I love Miko you would be dead right now. Fine I'll help, but so help me God if you ever walk in on us again I will kill you painfully, and extremely slow."

 

I nod very quickly, and start bowing as she stalks back off to Leo's room. I take a deep breath realizing I had been holding it the entire time. Man that girl is terrifying. 

 

2 Hours Later....

 

Someone knocks on my door 2 hours later. I call them in only to see it's Angel. Her hair is still damp and she smells like Leo's shower gel.

 

"Before you say anything I forgot my shower gel so I used Leo's. Now onto more pressing matters what do you have in mind for a date?"

 

"Well Miko is sort of a romantic so I wanted to do something along those lines, but not make it to cheesy."

 

"Well dinners always a good place to start. Take her to one of your favorite restaurant. Help out of the car when you get there. Pull her chair out then push it in when she sits. Help her pick out her meal. If she's a romantic little things like this go a long way. Find someplace pretty and walk with her there, or sit and watch the stars in the sky. Most importantly be yourself, that's who she fell for so that will be who she wants to see."

 

"I'm really thankful for the help Angel."

 

"I'm know, and that's why when it comes time I'll ask you for help with something, and you better say yes. Or we can go straight to cutting something off I'm sure you'll miss." She says with a devious smile

 

"Yeah sure...." I nod quickly.

 

I make sure to nod a lot, since I don't want to find out what she means by cutting something off she's sure I'll miss. Angel smiles at me brightly before leaving the room. When the door closes I bang my head off my headboard. Got damn it I owe her another favor now, and if I don't repay her I'm dead.