Words Can't Explain

Broken Wings 4

So sorry for the wait I've been busy with soccerworkand schoolAs well as want this one to be the best story yet

SI'm taking my timeAhnaya I'm working hard to make a  good story for you so please enjoy itAnd again I'm so sorry for how long its been.

Chapter 3

Ken

Today's the day! We're receiving our fan mail once again, and I'm both excited,and scared to see if I answered right. As soon as I hear the heavy box hit the floor I'm there to take my mail. Ravi follows behind with his own mail that nosey brat. I scan each of the names, and address until I see hers. I sit the letter down, and stare at it. What if I'm wrong? What if I failed the test already? Calm yourself Ken you'll be fine just...THE LETTER! WHERE'S THE LETTER!!!! I look over to Ravi, and see he's about to open it. I snatch it away, and mimic N's neck chop. 
He hiss at me, but I ignore it. I slowly open the letter, and turn it upside down. A small price of paper, and a larger piece fall out. I reach out for the small piece first with shaky hands. I slowly unfold it prepared for the worse. When it's completely open I finally give it a glance.

"CORRECT"

is printed in big letters, and I can't help but squeal in delight like a little girl. I jump out of my seat, and sprint to find Hongbin. When I see him I run, and place him in a bone crushing hug.

"Hongbin I love you, and your brain right now. Did anyone ever tell you your really smart?!!!"

"Hyung what are you talking about. And could you please let go before I die from lack of oxygen."

I release him, and fall back onto my .

"The question. The answer you gave me to Miko's question was right!!!!!"

"Oh hyung that's great I'm glad I could help." He says revealing a smug grin.

"Eh don't get all high, and mighty cuz you helped me this time." I scold jokingly.

"So what's the next mystery Ken?" N ask kinda of excited.

"Oh! let me go get the next letter."

I run back into the room snagging it off my desk. When I return everyone's seated waiting for me to read the new letter with the new clue.

Dear Ken Oppa,

Your so smart so of course you figure out my clue. But my next one is going to be harder. So are you ready! Well now that you guessed my hair color you have to figure my Nationality. That will give you an idea of what I am besides Korean. Oh, and one hint just because my name sounds Japanese does not mean I'm from Japan!
Have fun with this one. Oh and practice hard for your comeback.

       Love,

                  Miko

I fall back onto the couch ready to scream.

"Dear God how am I supposed to figure this one out."

"Maybe we should call Angel. I mean this is sorta of an emergency."

Leo seems to perk up at this idea, and begins reaching for his phone.

"Just know when she comes home ready to kill us for calling your to blame Ken." Ravi throws in before I cans stop Leo.

Leo turns his phone on speaker, and I gulp when I hear the phone pick up.

"Leo!!!!!" We hear Angel scream cheerfully.

"Hi Angel." Leo says softly obviously relaxed by her voice."

"But why are you calling did something happen?"

"Ken needs your help. He's been talking to this girl through fan letters. Now she's moving to Seoul, but she wants Ken to figure out what she looks like."

"I see. Is the phone on speaker?"

"Neh."

"Ken what's this new clue that has you stuck?"

I read the clue quickly to Angel and she ask for the address on the letter. She hums quietly while making typing noise in the background.

"Found her!!!!" She squeals.

"Ken she's from London which me she's British. She's most likely going to look sightly British as well as Korean."

"Ah Angel how are you so sure. I type in her first name to a data base then I search her address. Only one Miko is registered, and she has dual citizenship for both Korea, and Britain."

"Thank you Angel so much I owe you big time!!!!"

"I will hold you to that Ken just remember that."

A sudden chill runs down my spine when Angel says that. Before I can retract the statement she says goodbye to Leo, and hangs up.

"Ken you do realized you have damned yourself by owing Angel a favor." N says seriously.

Then gets up, and heads to his room to get ready for practice.
Lord Jesus please kill me now.

Hyuk

Today Ahnaya texted me about how she misses having me at school. I texted her back saying I miss having her by my side. Then we had to go to practice. I can't focus at all wondering A how she is doing, and B if she's texted me back. It's showing to. Every dance move is always to early, or to late. My voice keeps losing pitch.  N asks me am I feeling that okay. I lie saying I do feel kinda sick. N tells our manager who drives me back to the dorm so I can rest. As soon as I hear him leave I dial Ahnaya number.

"Oppa!!! I'm so glad you called, but shouldn't you be practicing now?" She sings making me smile.

"Neh, but I couldn't stop thinking about you so I said I was sick, and came home early."

"You miss me that much?"

"Of course I do I am irrevocably in love with you, and nothing will ever change that."

I hear sniffling coming through the phone.

"Ahnaya are you okay? Did I say something wrong?"

"No you never say anything wrong its just I wonder how I found someone as perfect as you? I don't deserve you."

"Ahnaya don't you dare ever say those words again. Your better than any girl in this world, and don't ever think less of yourself. Understand?"

"Yeah thanks oppa." She whispers.

"Good now I have to go before the guys come back, but I love you
"I love you too. Bye Hyuk oppa!!!!"

The phone clicks telling she hung up. I sigh quietly to myself. I hate when she thinks that way. I wish I could do more to make her realize what she is to me. I want to scream it to the world. I want her to know she is the air I breath. That's why as soon as I can I'll tell the world. I make her, and everyone see that the she is the only girl for me.