Back and Drunk

A Future Stepdaughter In Love

Tonight, Sungmin is coming home.  So I made dinner for us and waited for him to come home from the airport.  I was reading a book in my room when I heard a knock on my door.  " Come in. "

" Yah, Lee Joo-hyun, where's my hug? "  At first I really feel like hitting the one who entered, but when I saw who it is, I smiled and ran to him.

" Oppa!  Welcome home! " I exclaimed as I gave him a hug.

" Thanks and I am glad to be home! "  He hugged me back.

" So how are things doing there? "

" Well, I think Omma talked it out to the others and as for my part, it was successful. "

" That's great.  So you'll be staying here for good, right? "

" I'm not yet sure because Omma might need help.  But of course, I want to stay here with my sister. "

I giggled.  " Oppa, I prepared your dinner.  You wanna eat now? "

" Oh yeah!  I really miss your cooking! "

" Kaja. "

 

That night, Sungmin and I watched movies together like we always do before going to bed.  We went to bed after talking about the plans this coming weekend with our friends.  " Good night, little sis. "

" Good night, Oppa. "

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next day, I ate breakfast with Sungmin oppa and invited our friends for a weekend activity, as a celebration for Sungmin, returning home.  Luckily, all of them said yes.  So we met up at the mall, where Sungmin paid all the clothes and stuff we wanted to buy.  Then we watched a movie.  And by nightfall, we proceeded to Leeteuk's nightclub.

" A toast for Sungmin's return! " Leeteuk said, raising his glass.

" Cheers! " the rest of us exclaimed as we cling each other's glasses and drank.  Then we all refilled our glasses and I stood up.

" A toast for the SunSun couple!  May you guys date before it's too late! " I said, doing likewise to what Leeteuk did.

" OOOOOOOOHHHH!!! " they all yelled out, watching the two lovebirds look away from each other, blushing.

" CHEERS! "

We all got drunk after a few glasses, but Sungmin still insisted on going to a karaoke bar.  Of course, as 'the boss', the drivers just followed his orders and drove us to the nearest karaoke bar.  And as we arrived, we're all like crazy people.  In the karaoke bar, we fooled around as some of us sang.  I admit, it was kinda fun and at the same time, really embarrassing.  But who cares?  It's not like we deserve a little fun after all the torturous things reality has been doing to us.

 

Since they were all drunk, Sungmin told our friends to sleepover our house for tonight.  Because they insisted that none of them felt sleepy yet, we decided to watch a bunch of movies to sedate us.  They fell asleep one by one.  The last ones up were me and Yonghwa; we continued watching the movie until it ended.  We turned everything off and laid on the matress the maids placed in the room.  " Good night, Hyun. "

" Good night, Yong, " I replied to him as we pecked each other's lips.  I fell asleep with his arms wrapped around my waist and my arm on his chest.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Early in the morning we were awakened by a loud ringtone.  " Sorry sorry sorry sorry naega naega naega meonjeo nege nege nege ppajyeo ppajyeo ppajyeo beoryeo baby.  Shawty shawty shawty shawty nuni busyeo busyeo busyeo sumi makhyeo makhyeo makhyeo naega michyeo michyeo baby. "  I heard Donghae, Leeteuk and Taeyeon groan, while Tiffany, Sunny and Yonghwa stirred in their sleep because of the loud sound.  I buried my head under my pillow as the tone played again and again.  Sungmin seemed to not hear the noise at all because I can see that he's not moving at all.

" The hell is that?!  Yah, Lee Sungmin, ppalli and answer that freakin' phone! " Leeteuk said, but still no response from Sungmin.

" YAH LEE SUNGMIN! " he roared as he threw a pillow towards Sungmin.

" Oppa, are you alright? " I asked him.

" Yeah, yeah.  I'm fine, "  I heard him leave the room to talk to his caller, I laid back down, feeling a severe headache.

 

As I woke up, I saw everyone still sleeping, then I saw my watch and I gasped in seeing the time.  " Yong, Yong.  Wake up, it's 3 in the afternoon, " I softly said, shaking Yonghwa.

" Yeah, yeah, " he replied as he turned to the other side, his back facing me.

" Yah, Yong.  You have to get up now.  Ppalli, we still have to go somewhere. "

" Huh?  Jinjja? "

" Yeah.  Go on downstairs and tell the chef to cook for us. "

" Arasso, arrasso. "  He scratched his head as he got up.  He  tapped his lips with his finger, asking me for a peck.  So I did before he left the room.  Then I tried waking up the others. But they're still in the hangover world.  So I ran to my room and took the air horn that I always use to wake Sungmin up and cotton balls.  I went back to the room where all my friends are sleeping and turned the horn on after covering my ears with the cotton balls.  In just a few seconds, I saw Yoona, Leeteuk and Sunny stir on the mattress they were lying on, while Donghae and the others just covered their ears with their pillows.  I didn't stop until I saw Leeteuk get up and throw me a pillow.  Thanks to my reflexes, I was able to avoid it.  I left the room with the horn still on and went to the dining room to get a quick snack.  I looked for Yonghwa who was sleeping on the couch.  I shook my head as I came close to him.  I squatted in front of him and planted a kiss on his cheek, then his eyes fluttered as they gazed into mine.  " What?  Is there something wrong with my face? " I giggled as I continued eating the banana.  It wasn't long when he put his face closer to mine.  So I braced myself for a kiss and closed my eyes, but all I felt is my banana getting lighter.  When I opened my eyes, he laid back on the couch; his arm covering his eyes while chewing something.  I pouted and heaved a sigh.  He just chuckled at my reaction.

 

I went to the kitchen to check on what the chef's cooking.  Then I heard my airhorn; I followed the sound and heard it in the living room where all of them are seated on the couch.  " Yah, Joo-hyun-ah, get rid of his thing, " Sungmin commanded as he threw the airhorn to me.

I caught the can and scoffed, " Shiro.  This is very useful to circumstances like what happened a while ago.  Now, Oppa, quit talking and get ready.  You said we're going to the orphanage today, " I pouted.

" Oh yeah!  Yah, we should eat quickly.  I bet the kids are waiting for us! "  And that's the cue for us to rush.  We ate as fast as 2 minutes; then I told the maids to give my friends a new set of clothes while they're busy taking a shower.  Afterwards, I proceeded to the shower and got ready as well.  We all dashed outside to the car and told the driver where to take us.

 

We arrived at the orphanage, welcomed by the owner and the other kids as well.  There, we played with them, we gave them presents, etc.  Later, we fed them dinner and told them stories until their bedtime.  We were as tired as they are.  So we dropped our friends home after coming up with an excuse to tell their parents and went back home.  As we arrived in the mansion, we unexpectedly saw someone.  " Omma! "  She was drunk again and was lying on the couch while holding a bottle of wine.  Just then, her assistant approached us.

" Good evening, Young Master Sungmin and Miss Joo-hyun.  I'm so glad that you're both here. "

" Why?  What's wrong? " Sungmin asked.

" Yeah.  Why's our mom all drunk again?  I thought she won't be back after three more days, " I added.

" Actually, I came here to tell you that the company has been robbed yesterday.  Plus, a group of investors rejected our company's offers and because of that, Madam Lee began to drink again.  We tried to stop her, but she wouldn't let us.  We're sorry for letting this happen to her, " he told us as he bowed several times.

" Ani, Mr. Kang  It's not your fault.  You can go now.  And thank you. " Sungmin told him as the 35 year old man bowed for the last time before leaving.

" Oh boy.  Here we go again, Oppa, "

" This is way too soon.  I didn't even get a chance to step back inside the school!  This is unbelievable! " he exclaimed as he shook his head.

" Oh!  You're home!  Welcome back!  You want to eat dinner?  Come on, let's eat dinner! " Omma said, wrapping her arms around one of our shoulders.

" W-we're done eating, Omma.  I think we should all take a rest now, " Sungmin said.

" Aww.  Taking a rest already?  C'mon, we haven't drank together in quite a long time!  Now why don't we drink now? "

" Omma, I thought we talked about this drinking issue? " I reminded her.

" I know, I know.  But it's just that wine is too sweet to resist.  I just took a sip and that's it! "

" Omma, that's enough.  We're tired and I know you are, too.  So we should just get upstairs and go to bed, " Sungmin said to her, noticing that he's this close to exploding.

" Huh?  Tired already?  Oh alright.  But we'll drink tomorrow arasso? "

" Just go to your room, Omma. "

 


 

Harro thur!  I'm here again with an update of a lame chapter and a late update.