Hello, Jerk!

Paper Hearts [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “Yah. That damn Sehun…,” Mirae huffed while cleaning the window of her classroom, “…the underpants was on top of my head.” She rolled her eyes when Eunbi who sat on the chair replied, “Then, you saw that pretty boy again? Did he recognize you?” Mirae shook her head before answering, “Luckily he didn’t know me.”

     “So, what is the matter?” Eunbi muttered, “He didn’t know you… nothing to get worried.”

     “Huh. But, I hate him.” Mirae furrowed her brows. “It’s your fault, Eunbi. You made me be that giant dooly which .”

     “Anyway, don’t be late for today’s part time.” Eunbi said without giving a to Mirae’s problem. Mirae walked to her best friend’s direction before nudging Eunbi’s head. Eunbi looked up, furiously. “I know, girl.” Mirae hissed.

     For some reasons, Mirae and Eunbi were too diligent on doing their part time jobs. They would take part time jobs on several places in different times after getting off school. Personally for Mirae, she did that because she liked to provide everything she wanted to buy using her own money. She wasn’t the type of girl who liked asking for some extra money from her parents. So, she would also take the late night part time job as well. As long as her dad didn’t find out what she did, she would be fine.

     Mirae swept the sweats on her forehead when arriving in her house. After all the classes done, she would go straight home; so that her mom didn’t feel suspicious of what actually she had done aside the school stuff. She was in the middle of climbing the stairs when her mom called her from the kitchen.

    “Mirae, bring this plate to the next neighbor, will you?” Her mom looked up to find Mirae furrowed her brows lazily. “It’s really such old fashion giving rice cakes.” It was a common hospitality in Korea that new neighbor would always send rice cakes to the other neighbors to introduce themselves to the whole neighborhood.

     “Eomma, can’t you do it by yourself?” Mirae whispered. She didn’t really like to interact with other neighbors, especially the pretty boy next door whom she really hated. Hearing her daughter’s words made the older woman hissed, “Better you do it, Mirae.” And with that Mirae did what her mother asked her for.

 

     “Is anybody home?”

     Mirae slid her head in between the unlocked door but there was no one who answered her. She then decided to put the empty plate on top of the rack in the living room. But, when she wanted to get out from the house, she heard the sound of guitar was being played. Her curiosity was known pretty well could kill the cat, so instead of come back home, she climbed the stairs which brought her to the second level of the house.

    She was pretty sure the one who played the guitar was on the second level. But, then she stopped climbing the stairs after freezing in her place while eyeing that pretty boy sitting on the bed while playing the guitar and a pencil being bit in his lips. He then stopped singing and took the pencil in order to write something on the paper next to him. Right at that moment, his eyes accidentally fell to Mirae who looked at him in a daze. He saw her, “Hi. !” He muttered. Mirae blinked her eyes before saying, “Yah. Want to die? I was bringing the plate of the rice cake back…,” while her hands busy pointing the first level.

    The pretty boy nodded, while muttering, “Oh. I see.”

    “I should go home now.” Mirae mumbled. She was about to climb down the stairs when the boy spoke up again. “You can stay here for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter