Oh, Dooly and Milk!

Paper Hearts [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

       It was summer, which was hot and wet. You knew, the sweats ran through the temples, neck, and actually flooded the skin. There was no way to call this comfortable. It was beyond annoying. Mirae groaned heavily inside the big dooly doll. Today her friend, Eunbi, asked her to replace her working at an amusement park. Mirae didn’t know that she was going to be inside this big dooly doll. Exactly, she was cosplaying as dooly.

        Her breath was one two one two when he danced on stage with the other cosplayers. Today was Sunday so many people filled up the place. Families, couples, teenage groups all were here. Fuh, Mirae tried to pump up her energy so that she could look like dancing happily on stage. It was to entertain the visitors, especially kids, after all. But, dancing was not the end, she still had to walk around the amusement park that made kids want to shake hand with her or, take picture together.

          Mirae was in the middle of entertaining kids, when suddenly there was this group of boys came to her and laughed a lot. Mirae just looked at them through the eyes of the dooly. They laughed as if going to do something bad, Mirae could feel it. Suddenly someone whirled her body so that made her spinning in a circle. “Yah. Yah. Yah.” She yelped. But, the boys’ laughter was louder than her voice. Before she could kick even one of them, she fell to the ground, “….” She muttered under her breathe. And, those bastards had already gone to the crowd.

         “This is Eunbi’s fault.” Mirae mumbled while uncovering her head from the big head of dooly. “If only I didn’t take her offer, I wouldn’t have met those weirdos.” She scrunched her nose before muttering again, “If I met them, look what I will do to them…,” she felt the anger was on top of her head.

         “Hahaha…,” Mirae heard laughs that similar with those bastards’ when she wore the dooly's head again. That was true, she could see five of them sitting on one of the tables while talking and laughing. She immediately came to them in a rush. “Yah!” yelped her while chopping the tail of the big dooly with her right hand. She then threw it to the middle of the table. The boys looked at her, confused, before widening their eyes after realizing who Mirae was.

         “Ahahaha… the dooly.” Pointed one of them. Mirae pouted her lips angrily before taking some steps away just to take a cup of milk on the next table. The owner looked confused but let her take that. Mirae poured the milk on one of the boys’ crowns whose back facing her.

          Mirae felt satisfied when the boy turned around to see her. She glared at him, felt won. The boy looked at her with an annoyance portrayed throughout his face. He had a pretty little face, big eyes, pointed nose, and small lips. Mirae smirked, how a pretty boy like him could win against her?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter