Unexpected

Paper Hearts [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     “What? Lu Han?” Eunbie freaked out after hearing the name of the pretty boy next door escaped from Mirae’s lips. “Really? Lu Han?”

     “Hu um.” Mirae nodded while putting several snacks on their places. This night Eunbi and she had the part time job at a store.  It seemed Lu Han was actually pretty popular. It was just that Mirae never knew this fact. According to Eunbie, Lu Han was actually a Chinese. He and his family came to Korea when he was still in middle school. He had been known as the vocalist of his band. Recently he moved because the previous house contract had already come to an end. So, that was why he now lived next to Mirae’s home.

     “So, will you really go tomorrow?” Eunbi asked while pouting her lips. Her expression looked jealous.

     “I have to…,” Mirae sighed. “If only dad finds out what I did all this time, he will just kill me.” She groaned, thinking upon her body being thrown away towards the wall by her own dad. She couldn’t even imagine it. Even though he was her dad, but still he was a jujitsu coach that could do dangerous moves easily in order to kill her. That thought was really terrified Mirae to death.

     “.” Eunbie muttered lowly, “I should have been the dooly.” She sighed in regret.

 

     Just like what had been asked by Lu Han, Mirae had already waited in front of his school gate at 5 o’clock sharp after getting off school. She growled inwardly, felt bored and annoyed as Lu Han hadn’t even come out from his school. Mirae kept peeking to the school yard, but the boy didn’t show any sign of appearance.

     “Hyaa… who is it?” Suddenly Mirae could feel a hand grabbed her shoulder. “Where are you from?” The voice asked again –the typical voice of that bratty girl Mirae hated to hear. She rolled her eyes before turning her body to face the girl.

      “Why?” Mirae asked.

     “Ho ho.  Just drag her.” The girl said. She was a lot shorter compared to Mirae but the way she scoffed really showed that she was an annoying one. “We can’t talk using mouth with her.”

     “Yah. Let go off me.” Mirae smirked before crooked one of the girl’s hands and threw her on the ground. The girl glared at her before her two friends came together towards Mirae and attempted to punch Mirae. Once again in a light speed Mirae had successfully thrown one of them to the ground. The girls started to look frightened. But, then “Yah what is it?” Someone asked in a satoori*.

     Mirae looked up to realize that some students had already gathered on the front gate to see her and these annoying girls had a fight. The satoori-voice owner came through the crowd and ran toward the first girl that had been thrown by Mirae. He was a fat and chubby boy. Mirae opened her eyes widely when the boy helped the first girl to get up. While the girl whispered, “Oppa, she hurt me. Why did you just come?”

      Mirae could only scrunch her nose hearing her utterance before the boy came towards her. “Where is your school?” The boy asked. “How old are you?”

     “Who will be afraid by the way you threatening?” Mirae scoffed. “With that satoori of yours?” She rolled her eyes, finding it funny that the fat boy tried to bully her. His satoori really gave her the vibe of a weak person, instead of a strong one.

     “Huh.” The boy sighed. “Watch out your mouth.” He then grabbed Mirae’s uniform collars before holding her high in the air. Mirae co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter