Chapter 2

Immense Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Blanca is counting down the last seconds of the clock until the punishment ends. Just then Jaqson appears beside her and notices her uneasiness.

“Blanca, why are you looking toward Dad’s study with such a worried expression?”

He then gives her a playful tug at her uniform, but is startled when she darts toward the study without any warning. He quickly goes behind her. She quickly approaches the closet and with such distress tries to open the door as quickly as she can. As she opens the door Victoria falls back into her lap with a semblance pale white as a sheet of paper and hardly breathing. This shocks Jaqson into panic and begins to yell.

“Is she dead? Is she dead? Tori please don’t be dead.”

Blanca manages to pull him down toward them.

“Calm down Jaq, she is still breathing but if we don’t perform CPR now we might lose her.”

They quickly attend to her until she finally comes back with a huge gasp of air; Blanca quickly gives Tori a small white pill and hugs Tori dearly.

“Oh my sweet child, I am sorry that I didn’t come in sooner this is my fault.”

Victoria looks up at her brother and Nanny; she then catches glimpse of her small dark prison and shows a bit of panic.

“Can you two just help get away from this horrible place.”

They struggle to help her up but manage to help her out of the study and into the living room where she lies down on the couch to recover a bit. Blanca heads into the kitchen to fetch her some water while Jaq keeps his sister company. As she rests on the couch her brother sits beside her caressing her hair away from her face.

“How did you manage to lock yourself in that small dark closet?”

Victoria opens her big blue eyes and just stares into her brothers still a bit panicked gaze. She then just thinks to herself.

“If I tell Jaq the truth it will tarnish the image he has of mother, I can’t let that happen.”

Just as he is about to ask her again Blanca appears behind them with the water.

“I can’t really remember how I managed to lock myself in; I will just avoid dads study from now on.”

Her words enrage Blanca and she sets the water on the end table a bit roughly. Tori quickly notice’s her annoyance and begins to get up.

“Blanca I am feeling so much better but can you me to my room.”

“Of course sweetheart lets head on up there.”

Just before Blanca helps Tori from the couch Jaq looks into his sisters eyes.

“I really think it best that you don’t go into Dad’s study anymore, You really scared me today Tori; I love you kid.”

He then gives her a kiss in her forehead and rushes off to the kitchen. Blanca gives Tori a scolding expression as they head toward the stairs.

“Why didn’t you let him know who locked you in?”

“I can’t do that to mother, Jaq is her pride and joy I can’t tarnish the image he has of her with my silly incident.”

Her words again enrage Blanca and she is about to yell out a couple of choice words she has in mind about Vivian. She then appears at the top of the stairs and heads toward them, as the meet she comments.

“I am sorry Victoria I lost track of time, I was just going to lift your punishment.  Also I left a present for you on the bed.”

She chuckles wickedly as she parts. Blanca turns toward her direction and bites her finger to prevent herself from exploding. Victoria notices and quickly diverts her attention toward her, she sway’s her head left to right and gives her a pleading expression. Tori then express curiosity at to what her present might be and she drags Blanca up the stairs. They enter Tori’s room quickly that Blanca leaves the door slightly open.

“I don’t see why your so excited sweetie.”

(Mumble) “All of your mother’s gifts always carry pain with them.”

Tori is busy looking for her present that she ignores her nanny fully. She then spots an envelope on her pillow. She squeals with excitement that she startles Blanca.

“Well you found it now open it……”

(Mumble) “To see what a disappointment it will be.”

“I heard that.”

“Hey I have to vent somehow.”

Blanca gives Tori a sly smile. Tori just smiles and give her expression to continue with the venting. She opens the envelope to reveal a card with a message from her mother.

“Victoria tonight is your brother’s high school graduation and as the loving mother that I am I will like to commemorate this occasion with an enormous celebration. So I suddenly got the inspired and decided to make it a costume party, I even took the liberty to pick an appropriate costume just for you. I really hope you wear it, it will give me a great deal of pleasure to see you in it tonight.”

After reading the card Tori expresses a bit of confusion. Blanca quickly expresses discontent.

“Did she give you a card filled with insults? Why do you seem puzzled?”

“No she did not insult me, but I am puzzled because she says that tonight’s party will be a costume party.”

“What? She didn’t let me know that it was. Are you sure it is what she wrote?”

Victoria points it out for Blanca. Just then Jaqson is walking toward his room when he hears Blanca burst.

“A COSTUME PARTY!” “My Goodness that woman will be the death of me, why change the theme of the party at such a last minute. How the hell can I alert the guests about this sudden change?”

As Blanca vents her irritation, Jaq walks closer to Tori’s door and listens to everything. He smiles happily and quietly makes his way to his room.

“I knew it; Mom has a costume party planned for my graduation. Man what a cool idea I still have time to pick a quick costume before the grad ceremony.”

He rushes past Victoria’s room but comes to halt as he hears Blanca’s words.

“How am I going to alert all of the guests about the unexpected change?” “If I get started now I can alert some.”

Blanca heads toward the door; this makes Jaqson rush down stairs before he is caugh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter