Characters

Immense Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A young hieress that is kind, caring, bubbly, and sweet.She is the adoration of her father, nanny, and older brother. The only dark cloud in her seamingly perfect world is being victimized and verbally abused, at school by her classmates and at home by her cruelly honest mother.

 

 

A foreign exchange student from South Korea. Who is kind, caring, a bit shy, observant, very smart, and sweet. While he is earning his law degree he will reside with the Westmore family. During this time he witnesses the torment Victoria is put through, he begins to protect and comfort her which develops into an unforgettable love bond.

 

 

                                                            Parents to Jaqson and Victoria. He is a loving father, a very sucessful businessman, and outstanding lawyer. Although sucess is what he always strives for, there is one thing he couldn't ever suceed at no matter how much effort he put into it. That is his marriage, but how can he suceed when his first love still resides in his heart. She is a woman who appears to be kind and caring but has only hate and greed burning inside her. There is only one person that resides in her black hole of a heart and that is her son whom she adores in her unique way. Since her daughter was born her mission in life is to destroy her.

 

 

 

He is kind, carin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter