Meeting Daiki

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

This morning, Yamada was in front of Haruna’s house and he didn’t forget to bring the clean Shiro. Haruna’s mother was glad to take care of Shiro as she gave him a wide smile when he asked for the permission.

After saying goodbye, Haruna and Yamada went to school together. Haruna didn’t say anything as a protest to Yamada, while the boy was whistling cheerfully, not caring about Haruna’s mood.

Yamada seemed to be aware of Haruna’s mood when they arrived at school because the girl didn’t respond anything Yamada said. It was true that Haruna is a cold girl, but he realized that her coldness was a little excessive.

“Haruna-chan, are you mad?,” he asked cautiously.

Haruna shook her head, but Yamada didn’t believe it because he knew she always tried to hide her true feeling. “If you’re angry, you can hit me to vent your feeling, but I beg you… don’t abandon Shiro, okay?,” Yamada said with a pleading.

 
Suddenly, Haruna Yamada hit back hard a few times with his hand.

Yamada was silent, holding the girl's pain from the blows. Haruna did not say a word, just hit it. Then Haruna stopped beating and re-open textbooks calmly.

 “Okay! So that means you won’t abandon Shiro, right?,” Yamada smiled happily.

Haruna just startled, that the boy didn’t seem to be angry with her even though she already hit him hard, really hard.

+++

Actually, Haruna didn’t intend to go to pet shop Sunday morning. However, she couldn’t stand to see Shiro starving for food. The dog’s food must be bought. His mother had to cook, while his father was meeting his old friends. No one has free time like Haruna, so she reluctantly went to the pet shop.

 

Fortunately, the pet shop is not too far from her house, she just had to walk and no need to ride the bus. The girl sent a message to Sakura to accompany her, because she had nev

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter