Bubbly boy

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

        "Haruna-chan! Let's go to the meeting room together!,"

Yamada's voice really made Haruna got head ache. He had been calling her five times to ask for going together, but since Haruna didn't intent to come to the school festival's meeting, the girl didn't respond him. But it seemed like Yamada doesn't know the words 'give up'.

"I can not," she replied with annoyed voice. Yamada approached her.

"Why~~~?," Yamada sounded slightly spoiled, and it made him more annoying for the girl.

"I want to study, I don't want to ruin my schedule for studying just because this meeting," said her without looking at Yamada. Yamada sighed. The boy seemed to be tired for asking Haruna.

"Oh, come on!,"

Yamada took her hand, and left their bag on the table. Yamada made her going out from the classroom.

"Hey! Let my hand go!," Haruna tried to escape from him, but Yamada was stronger than her. Haruna eventually followed him to the meeting room, and it turned out a lot of class representatives were already there.

"Haruna," a boy wearing glasses suddenly stood up from his seat. Haruna's steps stopped as she saw someone she knew very well. Daiki, that boy is in the same school with her.

"Daiki...," Haruna mumbled. Daiki smiled as he approached Haruna. That boy seemed not seeing Yamada beside her, holding her hand.

Haruna let her hand go when Daiki walk to her. Yamada looked confused with those two, started to guess their relationship.

"You are here? Why you go to this school? I thought you chose the other school," asked Daiki. Haruna looked down, she didn't want to answer his question.

"Haruna?," Daiki tried to get her answer. Haruna hesitated to answer. It is impossible for Haruna to say that she chose this school because him, for being together with him. She could have said that, if only their relationship didn't end this morning.

"Eum.. my parents suggested me to study here," she lied. In fact, her parents didn't agree at first when the girl chose this school. Her parents wanted her to go to all-girls school, because it is closer to their home.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter