Daiki's Reason

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “I’m sorry Haruna-chan, looks like today I can’t go home with you,” Yamada apologized. The boy actually wanted to go along with her but sensei wanted to meet him after school and it would take long time. Haruna didn’t have any problem with that, just because Yamada saw it as big problem, in the end Haruna said it was okay.

Hauna walked out of the classroom, and in front of the class she met Daiki. They were both shocked but they managed to overcome it eventually. The atmosphere suddenly became awkward.

“Eum.. you don’t go home with Ryosuke-kun?,” Daiki asked after seeing Haruna wasn’t with Yamada. Haruna shook her head, “sensei need to meet him,”. Daiki smiled, “Ah, if so.. do you want to go home with me?,”

Haruna didn’t reject or approve it, the girl just walked away but Daiki already knew that it meant Haruna agreed to go home together. He knew if Haruna didn’t answer it didn’t mean he was rejected, maybe it could be vice versa. Daiki were already too familiar with the girl.

On the way home, Haruna couldn’t bear any longer to speak about some things.

“Ano.. Daiki-kun, why we have to break up?,” Haruna asked carefully. Daiki couldn’t answer right that time, he thought something for a moment.

“To be honest, I don’t hate you. But…,:

“But?,” Haruna’s curiosity was increasing for knowing the truth.

“I don’t feel like you really like me. You were very quiet during our date and never asked anything from me. Sometimes I feel like I’m not you boyfriend,” Daiki explained honestly.

Honesty from Daiki managed to make the girl silent for a moment. She admitted that she was quiet around Daiki. Not because she didn’t like to talk with him but she only didn’t want to talk about poli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter