Melt the ice

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The explanation on her chemistry book still made Haruna confused. The girl had repeatedly read it, but she still didn't understand. Either because the language on the book was too complicated, or she just lost her focus.

How can she not losing her focus, while there was a strange boy in front of her, and she didn't like it. Exactly half an hour ago, Yamada suddenly appeared in front of her, while bringing a comic. Haruna was silent though Yamada had greeted her. Then, the boy was sitting in front of the girl without realizing that Haruna was a little bit uncomfortable with his presence there.

"Hey, Haruna-chan,"

Haruna took a glance at him.

"Do you want to go back together, today?," Yamada asked and smiling playfuly. Haruna didn't respond him. The girl upholded her book on the table, right in front of her so she didn't see Yamada. Suddenly, Yamada took her book.

Haruna sighed. The girl didn't know Yamada could be this childish. Haruna stared at Yamada, and she hoped that was enough to make Yamada return her book to her.

"Give it to me,"

Yamada shook his head, then he raised the book high with his hand. "Don't read this book. Do you want to hear my explanation, instead?," asked Yamada. Haruna smiled sarcastically, thought Yamada was joking.

"It's not funny, Yamada Ryosuke-san," 

"But, you smiled, Haruna Kawaguchi-chan," Yamada looked happy to see her upset. Haruna stood up from her chair, staring at Yamada before she left him and came out of the library.

Yamada panicked, and he immediately followed Haruna out.

"Hey~ I was kidding. Let's go back to study!," said Yamada when he successed chase her. But Haruna didn't intend to listen him. She ignored him and went back to class.

Yamada approached her once more.The boy just realized that Haruna really was annoyed by him.

"Sorry," he apologized. Yamada regretted his actions. The boy then returned to his seat next to Haruna, laid his head on table, facing the girl.

Yamada frowned at her attitude. He saw the girl who was very cold and unpredictable as the girl beside him for the first time.

"Haruna," a voice called the girl.

Haruna immediately searched the source, and apparently Daiki was walking toward her. Daiki greeted Yamada before he stood up next to Haruna.

"What?," Haruna asked briefly.

"Do you want to go home together today?," asked Daiki. Haruna frowned, looked confused because he suddenly approached and asked her. "Why?," asked her back.

 

Daiki looked a little bit confused to answer,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter