A puppy

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 “Haruna-chan, do you want to buy ice cream?,” Yamada asked when he saw ice cream shop on the way home. Haruna shook her head slowly, didn’t have any interest on it. The girl quickened her paces and it made Yamada canceled his wish to eat ice cream. The boy was matching his paces with hers.

“Don’t walk too fast,”

“It’s a great time to catch up the lesson,” said Haruna briefly. Yamada was confused. “You hadn’t missed any lessons yet, Haruna-chan,”

As he knew, Haruna hadn’t skipped any lessons and she always studied all the time. He wondered why she wanted to catch up the lesson. What lesson?

Haruna looked at Yamada and stared at him. “Listen, Yamada Ryosuke-kun. I’ve lost many opportunities to learn just because I have to be in the meetings, so now I don’t want to waste my time,”

Yamada was speechless to see the girl was so ambitious.

“Oh, come on. We go home earlier today and it’s definitely a free time, not for studying. We should have fun,” he said his opinion. Haruna didn’t respond to it. Yamada sighed.

Yamada suddenly stopped when he saw a box lying in the street. Haruna didn’t realize that the boy had gone to approach the box to see the inside.

“Haruna-chan, here!,” Yamada shouted. Haruna looked back and found he was already crouched down in front of a box. The girl frowned, wondering what else he had done this time.
 

Yamada took out the puppy from the box and a piece of paper was there.

Take care of this puppy, my Shiro. Thank you.


“It looks like it was dumped. Oh poor you, Shiro,” Yamada looked sad, as he the dog’s hair. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter