The Score

When cold-city girl meets bubbly boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haruna looked down after receiving math test paper this morning. 90 was in the top corner of the paper, but it didn't manage to make her happy. In contrast with her friends who are very happy to see their score over 75, the minimum score to avoid repeat the test. 

Haruna sighed. She was upset with herself who failed to get a perfect score of 100 in her first test. It was not exaggerated, but Haruna was always dissatisfied when she didn't get a perfect score, in her life he always gets a perfect score, or at least above 95. Getting ninety was a big mistake for her.  Haruna probably was being hated by others if the girl was dissatisfied by her score.

Therefore, in front of her friends she tried not to show her disappointment, and act casual as if she is satisfied with the value.

"I saw someone is sad, here," Yamada smiled slyly at Haruna. Haruna immediately hid her paper. The girl shook her head.

The boy didn't believe. He got her paper. Haruna shocked a little, she tried to get back it but Yamada already had seen her score.

"Whaaaaat?! How can you be sad with that score?!," Yamada protested. Haruna took back the paper, and put it in her bag.

"I'm not sad," Haruna lied.

“But I saw you were disappointed. I thought you got bad scores. Oh My God! Are you kidding?,” Yamada said unbelievably.  Haruna sighed, Yamada was over-acting with everything. She often felt annoyed because of that.

“I’m not,” she defensed. The g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter