"Oops, did I do that? .. Oh well" - Sugamin

Ficlets

Asked by anon here.


There was a scream from the bathroom that scared Hoseok to nearly the point of tears and shocked everyone else as well. Yoongi had gotten out of the shower just a minute ago, from what they could tell by end of the sound of running water. What could have possibly scared their little rapper so much?

"PARK JIMIN I’LL KILL YOU," 

Five boys turned to look at the source of whatever caused Suga such distress. Jungkook was the first one to flee the dorm, mumbling something about practice rooms and missing hoodies. Namjoon offered to join the maknae, Taehyung made some excuse about talking to the stylists and Jimin didn’t even notice that Seokjin and Hoseok had snuck out somewhere in between.

Left alone in the dorm with an angry Min Yoongi, who was specifically angry at him, did not sound so appealing at all.

"Did you do this?" Yoongi stormed out of the bathroom wearing nothing but a towel and pointing at his hair. Ugly lighter splotches from bleach sneakily added to the shampoo bottle ruined the locks that had been carefully dyed brown just a few days ago. Initially, Jimin had wanted to put hair removal cream in the elder’s conditioner, but that was a little too mean.

"Oops, did I do that?" Jimin faked innocence nervously. "Oh well,"

"Oh well?! Is that all you have to say?!" Yoongi was spitting as he spoke, too angry to even care. He didn’t care about a lot of things and was honestly pretty lazy, but he really liked how his hair looked this time and it was hard to get the exact shade again.

Jimin wasn’t really known as a prankster, but sometimes he couldn’t help but mess with this hyung. Especially when Taehyung had accidentally lost the cap to the bottle of bleach after attempting to self-dye his hair, Jimin had seen his opportunity.

"Park Jimin, you really are going to pay for this," Yoongi pointed at the younger as he threatened him. "Don’t bother watching your back because that won’t help you now."

Three days later, the dorm was disturbed by a scream slightly higher in pitch.

"MIN YOONGI WHAT THE HELL?!"