"Hey there, foxy mama" - Markson

Ficlets

Asked here by anon.


"Hey there, foxy mama,"

Mark was greeted with the unwelcome picture of Jackson sprawled across his bed in that dumb underwear model pose he was so proud of. The older boy rolled his eyes at his room mate’s antics, typical Jackson. How did he even end up in a room with him? You’d think the foreign members would be more pressured to room with one of those who spoke Korean fluently, since Mark himself would admit he was still lacking in the language in some ways.

"What? Stop ignoring me," Jackson pouted and Mark held in an aggravated sigh.

I shouldn’t have to put up with this, Mark seemed to think these words every day.

"Mark. Mark. Maaarrk. Maaooorrrk."

"What?!" The older boy finally snapped.

"I was just gonna ask if you were hungry. I was gonna make ramyun," the Chinese male held his hands up in surrender. "Yeesh, so grumpy."

Mark shrugged and decided to ignore his room mate as the other got up to exit the room. Perhaps he had let his guard down too early, but he really should have forseen the pat on his that Jackson gave him.

When the elder turned around to yell at Jackson for ually assaulting him, the offender only winked playfully, maybe even in a flirty way, before scooting out of the room.