"Take a picture, it'll last longer" - Jongkey

Ficlets

Asked by anon here.


"Take a picture, it’ll last longer," Kibum winked at the kid sitting on the other side of the bar. Working until 3am at the bar wasn’t his ideal way to spend his Friday night, but if eyecandy like this guy showed such interest in him then it couldn’t be all that bad. At the very worst, he could probably charm a nice tip out of him. Judging by the name brand wallet he was pulling a card out of to pay for his drink, he could afford it.

"What’s your name, babe?" Kibum leaned against the counter toward the well built man. "You can call me Key," he smiled.

"Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun," he said the name like Key should know who he was. "Key? That’s an unusual name."

"More of an alias than a name," The blond bartender admitted, examining his nails as if uninterested.

Jonghyun grinned at the flirty male. “What time do you get off of work?”

"Not until the bar closes," Kibum sighed.

"Too bad. You look like someone who dances well, I was gonna ask you to join me," Jonghyun gestured toward the dance floor behind him, looking pouty.

Key was a good dancer, and he’d admit his attraction to Jonghyun easily. “But I’m free tomorrow night, you should ask me out,”

"What’s your number, Key?"

"Call me Kibum," the bartender scribbled his number down on a napkin and winked before leaving to tend to other customers.

"I’ll call you later, Kibum," Jonghyun smiled.