"Huh? Oh yeah, this view is nice" - Hunhan

Ficlets

Asked here by anon.


"Sehun," Luhan snapped his fingers in front of the maknae’s face. 

"Huh? Oh yeah, this view is nice." The boy blinked. Honestly, he had been zoned out. It was their first date, or at least in Sehun’s mind it was. Luhan might still think that the younger wanted to be just friends. They were sitting on a park bench overlooking the pond. A few kids were feeding the ducks there, and Sehun fondly remembered when he was their age. He was more the type that liked to chase the birds instead of calmly feeding them.

"I was asking if there was something on my face, since you keep staring at me," Luhan smiled kindly at the younger.

"Oh, no you’re fine sorry," I’m just looking because you’re too damn attractive. Sehun didn’t have it in him to finish his thought out loud.

"I really like that color on you," the older boy gestured to Sehun’s shirt. It was green. It was old. It was kinda an ugly color. What was Luhan thinking?

"I like anything on you," Sehun blurted out suddenly. His face flushed and he looked away quickly, seeing a surprised expression on the other’s face. He should have confessed properly instead of asking just to hang out today, it would have made everything less awkward.

Luhan reached out and turned the other’s face towards his, cupping his cheeks lightly in his palms. It was overly intimate and Sehun could feel the heat on his face.

"I just like you," Luhan pressed his lips innocently against the younger’s, and Sehun wondered if he was dreaming. "Thanks for asking me out today. I don’t think I could have found the right time to tell you if you hadn’t."