feeling complete

trying to forget

Your story

I just woke up, in Taemin's bed, at Taemin's apartment. What happened? Oh right, we were watching films and I fell asleep. Taemin must of carried me to his bed. He's so nice. Where is he anyway? 

It's 2am, I got up from the bed and walked into the living room only to find Taemin sleeping on he couch. I was just writing a note to Taemin saying that I left and taped it on the door. I went over to his head and was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist.

"Don't leave..." He said, half asleep . I was really tempted to stay, so I did. I walked back over to the door and took off the note. I crumpled it up in my hands and put it in the bin. I felt very sleepy and was about to go back to sleep when Taemin spoke up again,

"Can I sleep with you? I don't want to sleep alone," 

I was shocked. Did I hear him right? Well I awkwardly answered him,

"Sure, if you want to," I actually felt kind of nervous but at the same time, excited. Even if we were just best friends, I started developing some deep feelings for him. I know it wasn't right for me to think that, especially when he just broke up with his girlfriend. Speaking of which, I didn't notice him sorrowing over his girlfriend at all today, apart from the morning. I guess he got over her pretty quickly. I'll ask him a bit more about it when we wake up. 

He stood up and took hold of my hand. He pulled me into the bedroom and went to lay down. I slowly walked over to the bed too, and laid down next to him. I could see him smiling so I smiled back, with the feeling of butterflies in my stomach I fell asleep.

 

It's a lovely Sunday noon, when I opened my eyes to a beautiful sunny day. I tried to turn around in bed but Taemin was hugging me from behind. Wait, what! Why was I in the same bed as him? Oh, because of yesterday, I let him sleep with me. I was still in shock of him touching me so I slapped his arm that was rapped around my waist.

"Ouch!" Taemin let out a light scream, and sat up in bed alarmed.

"Why did you just hit me?" 

"Because you were touching me..." I said shyly. I could feel my cheeks burn so I assumed their red. Taemin was just as embarrassed as I was because he was blushing as well.

"Oh sorry!" He apologised. I smiled at him and that was enough for him to relax a little bit. 

We both stepped out of bed and went to the living room. 

"Do you wanna go out for breakfast somewhere?" Taemin asked.

"Sure, I feel quite hungry so why not." I answered him. We exited Taemin's apartment and went to a street corner cafe. Taemin ordered an omelette and I ordered some pancakes. I just love pancakes. I wanted to ask him some questions from yesterday about Sophie but I didn't want to ruin his mood so I kept quiet. Instead I talked about something else.

"I'm thinking of getting a dog, what do you think?"

"A dog? I love dogs, but are you sure you'll be able to take care of it?"

"Yeah,"

"You do know that you have to always be there for your dog, when ever the dog needs you, you have to give it all your love, care for it as you would care for yourself, and always have time for it?"

"Of course! And in exchange for that he will give me unconditional love and would comfort me when is needed. He would be my best friend till the end and would save me from making mistakes and horrible people. So we would be even." 

I didn't know if Taemin did but I had a deeper meaning to my words. 

"I think the dog would love you with all its heart. I know I have right from the beginning..." I nearly chocked on my pancakes when I heard him say that. 

"I mean, as a friend of course." He said embarrassed. I could say anything. I just smiled and continued to eat. I rushed my breakfast and made an excuse to leave. Taemin looked confused and then waved me goodbye. I felt so tingly and excited but at the same thought nervous. I was really curious of what's going to happen between us.

 

 

It was later that evening that I thought I should talk to him about us so I went over to his place. I knocked on the door and he answered. Unlike most of the time, Taemin looked so serious and that really got me scared. He grabbed my wrist, dragged me in and closed the door behind me. Then he pined me to the wall with both of his hands and his face really close to mine. What had gotten in to him? He's lips were dangerously close to mine. I didn't want to retaliate, however, because I liked it. He kept looking at my lips and that gave me an idea of what he was going to do. He quietly spoke up,

"Do you love me? And I'm not talking about as a friend, I'm talking about something bigger than that."

Do I love him? I still wasn't sure, I mean, that was a big question to answer.

"I'm not sure..."

"Well if you do then kiss me." 

Kiss him? I have never kissed a guy even though I'm 23. Taemin is 24 but he has kissed girls, so he's experienced. I really wanted to kiss him, but I froze up.

"...."

"So you don't love me?"

"I, I..."

"I should of known. How could I possibly think that you loved me? You always looked me as just a best friend...."

Without letting him finish his sentence, with my hands on his chest, I forced my lips onto his gentle ones and kissed him passionately. He took hold of my waist and pulled me closer to him. Just now I noticed how strong and muscular his body is. His body was so warm it felt so pleasant being so close to him. We passionately kissed each other for a few minutes, Taemin taking over me. I never thought I'd feel this way about Taemin, I never thought he would be the love of my life.

Right now, I felt so complete, like I have everything that I ever wanted.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sup guys, final chapter coming out tomorrow. ♡♥♡