Can't Wait To See You

Everyday Love

 

sorry it took long to update m(_ _)m

hope you enjoy ^^


 

‘ Eric-ah, I can’t wait to see you :* ‘


 

I looked at Hyesung’s message this morning once again, I could feel a surge of fresh energy entered my body and made me more passionate in finishing all my work. Slowly but surely, the pile of paper was decreasing. I glanced at Minwoo who was also concentrating on his work, both of us really wanted to go back to Seoul soon. I had told Minwoo the night before about wanting to finish the work as fast as possible, in order to had a longer resting time here, and Minwoo agreed. So now we were giving our full attention on the work.

“Eric-ah, this is the last right?”

“Yeah Minwoo-yah, this one is the last I need to sign.”

“What are you waiting for? Sign it!”

I drew out a long breath and signed the last paper.


 

“Manseeee!! Finally we can go back to Seoul!” Minwoo’s cheer could be heard within our hotel room. I, too, felt relieved that our work here had finished. If it weren’t for these work, I would had met Hyesungie last Sunday. But, it was a good thing Minwoo helped, I could finish earlier.

“Minwoo-yah, thanks a lot for helping me!” I launched forward to hug him. Minwoo was really my precious Co-CEO, I could always count on him.

“You’re welcome Eric-ah, we both started this company together, so it’s my responsibility too.” Minwoo replied and returned my hug.

“I can’t wait to see Hyesungie, and the others too of course.”

“Me too~ hey, let’s go out to buy souvenirs Eric-ah.” Hmm, it wasn’t a bad idea, I would go look for a gift too, for Hyesungie.

“Why not? Let me change my clothes first, okay?”

“Sure, I’ll wait here.”


 

I went to my room to change my clothes into something better to go outside but still comfortable. While changing, I could hear Minwoo’s voice, maybe he was talking on the phone. Finished with changing, I washed my face and tidied up my hair a little.

Going out of the room, I could see Minwoo already outside, so I quickly grabbed my belongings and went out.

“Who were you talking to before, Minwoo-yah?” I asked him when we were in the elevator.

“The secretary, I asked her to book our ticket flight.”

“Assa! You’re the best Minbong-ah!” I couldn’t hide my excitement on the thought of going home.

“Kkkkk~ are you sure I’m the best? Me or Hyesung?”

“You are, for now.” I grinned wide at Minwoo.


 

We visited several places to buy the souvenirs. In between the visit, I found something beautiful for Hyesungie, but in case he was still doubting over the gift, I bought along a matching complement for it. The shopping ended quite late, because Minwoo was being the usual fashionista when he was off work. I went straight to my room, took a bath because I had been out for quite long with Minwoo.

Now I was laying on the bed and kept staring at the gift I had bought for Hyesungie. It shined reflecting the moonlight that coming in through the opened curtains, I hope he would like the gift I bought him. I looked at his message for the last time and smiled.

“I’ll be home soon, Hyesungie.”