Message, Calls, and Alternate Plan (Hyesung)

Everyday Love

 

 

‘ Hyesungie, my business trip is extended for one more week. Apparently, there are still some unfinished work here. Don't get sick when I'm not home, okay? I love you baby :* ‘

 

I had just woken up when Eric's message came. Actually, I had planned this day to have a date with Eric but that damn message ruined everything. Now, I didn't know what to do, I just ate a bowl of cereal while flipping channels on the television lazily, searching for a decent program, but there was nothing good, it made me wanted to curse out loud. What did I do to have my Sunday ruined like this?!

Aish, Eric is a CEO of his own company, and there was Minwoo too came along with him. Why couldn't he reject or maybe asked Minwoo to handle his work?! Eric pabo! Pabo! Pabo!! It had been 2 weeks already, and honestly, I really missed Eric.

Perhaps...

I could ask Minwoo to handle Eric’s work there. I knew it was too much of a request, but I wish Minwoo would understand.

 

"Hello?"

"Minwoo-yah! Where are you? Are you with Eric right now?"

"Eric is out for breakfast Hyesung-ah, why don't you call him?"

“Mmm... can I request, no, can I ask something?”

“Sure, spill it.”

"Minwoo-yah, can't you handle the work there?"

"Kkkkk~ I can't, it's Eric's responsibility."

"But, you are a CEO too!"

"Well I am, but it really need to be done by Eric, I'll help him so it can be done faster so don't worry okay?"

"Humph, you better!"

Aaargh! Minwoo wasn’t helping at all. I would try Eric this time.

 

"Hello, Hyesungie?"

"Eric-ah~"

"Kkkkk~ what is it baby? I know you use that tone when you want something."

"Ish, why are you kekeke-ing at me? Minwoo too, you too!"

"I'm sorry Hyesung-ah, why?"

".........."

"Hyesung-ah?"

"Eric-ah, canyoucomehomesooner?"

“What? I don’t catch it Hyesung-ah, slower please.”

“Can.you.come.home.sooner?”

"Aaaaah, I can't Hyesung-ah, I’m serious."

"At least fasten it, not a week. Make it two days."

"Buahahaha, I think I've been spoiling you too much Hyesung-ah, I have to stop or at least reduce it."

"No! Don't stop! I love to be spoiled by you..."

"But I can't make it in two days Hyesungie."

Did I just hear a sigh from him?

 

"I hate you!"

"Eyyy~ you are lying. I know you miss me. I miss you too Hyesung-ah."

"Who says I miss you?!"

"You, your tone, and our conversation, or... do you miss our night and days off's activity?”

*blushing* "I.. I'm, I miss every part of you okay! Not only the last part..."

"Please be patient baby, I promise to treat you to your favorite restaurant once I arrive home. Go hang out with Jinnie or the others but not Kangta!"

"Ish, Kangta has set his eyes on someone, no need to be so jealous."

Why did he have to be so jealous of Kangta? Kangta is my bestfriend in hospital, and it’s not like the others work in the same field as I am, so I didn’t see anything wrong being close with him, and Kangta was falling for that Jihoon guy.

"Good then. I really have to go now Hyesungie, see you in a week, I love you."

"I can't win this right? Mmm.. love you too."

 

What should I do? I didn’t plan anything other that the previous plan that had been ruined. Calling my baby bird? I wasn’t so sure, he usually wakes up late if he doesn’t have class. Eric better fulfilled his promise to treat me and I was going to eat so much, and of course the other thing too (///_\\\)

So boring.


 

Nanana nana nanana we live for this love~

Eh? It's Junjin. Aigoo...

Who was the one changing the caller id?

 

"Hello, Jin-ah?"

"Hyung! Are you free at the moment?"

"Other than my plan that has been ruined, no, I have nothing to do."

"Accompany me shopping hyung~"

"Ask the others Jin-ah, I don't feel like going out today."

"Minwoo hyung isn't back in a week you know that, Andy said he is busy with his paper, Dongwan hyung is a fashion terrorist too like I am, I can only rely on my mommy bird, please?"

Ouch, I could never say no to the maknaes.

 

"Fine then, but you pick me up."

"Roger! Mommy bird!"

Well, what a coincidence, or did Eric ask him to do this? Whatever, at least I wasn’t alone this Sunday, and I might be able to shop something for myself too, and Eric, aaaah, I missed Eric...


 

Junjin picked me up an hour later and we decided to go to COEX Mall. I didn’t find anything for me and Eric, on the other hand, Junjin had some shopping bags in his hand. I didn’t expect him to like shopping actually, of course he had asked me out once in a while, but to this extent, no. We spent the whole afternoon at the mall, and had dinner at the street vendor. It felt like we were back in our highschool days.

After dinner, Jinnie dropped me in front of my apartment. I had to say thanks to him for making my Sunday not as boring as I initially thought, then again, how could I be bored when my baby bird was around, he can always entertain me. But, all the shopping made me tired, I guessed I would take a bath first then go to bed, afterall, I still had to work tomorrow.

Before I went to bed, I checked my phone to find nothing, no calls, no message, nothing. Was Eric that busy? I would go to sleep then. I laid on my bed, felt cold without Eric by my side, and the bed was to tidy for my taste, it was as if no one had lied there for a long time, it was true though. So, I rolled on the bed, made a mess on the other side, and smiled a little. I decided to sleep in the middle of the bed, pulled the blanket over my head and drifted to a deep slumber.

...

Unknown to Hyesung, his phone beeped a few times.