Message, Calls, and Alternate Plan (Eric)

Everyday Love

 

This one is actually Eric's version, or what Eric did in the previous chapter ^^


 

‘ Hyesungie, my business trip is extended for one more week. Apparently, there are still some unfinished work here. Don't get sick when I'm not home, okay? I love you baby :* ‘

Sent.

“Minwoo-ya, when will you have breakfast?”

“You go first Eric-ah.”

“Okay.”

As I was walking down to the breakfast area, I couldn’t help thinking about my Hyesungie, I wish he wouldn’t be mad at me for having my trip being extended, because I really had to finish the work that came unpredictable. I was wondering whether he had woken up or not, what would he feel about the message, what would his reaction be, I had never left him this long ever since we started our relationship.

 

While choosing the menu for breakfast, the thought about Hyesungie came to my mind again, how we always prepare breakfast together when he is free or doesn’t have to go to the hospital early, enjoying the morning and each other’s company, or cuddling in living room while watching, sometimes we were also playing the video games trying to win over each other.

I didn’t like the feeling of eating alone, where was Minwoo by the way? He really took a long time to come down. Aaaaah, no Hyesungie, honestly, I didn’t feel full if I didn’t have breakfast with Hyesungie. In the end, I took another serving, afterall, I had lots of work to be done.

When I reached my seat, I saw my phone beeped and Hyesungie’s name was on the screen.

 

"Hello, Hyesungie?"

"Eric-ah~"

"Kkkkk~ what is it baby? I know you use that tone when you want something."

"Ish, why are you kekeke-ing at me? Minwoo too, you too!" So Hyesung called Minwoo before this call?

"I'm sorry Hyesung-ah, why?"

"Eric-ah, can you come home faster?"

Ah, just as I had expected, "I can't Hyesung-ah, I’m serious."

"At least fasten it, not a week. Make it two days."

∑(O_O;)

 "Buahahaha, I think I've been spoiling you too much Hyesung-ah, I have to stop or at least reduce it." Aigoo, I really had to stop spoiling my little prince.

"No! Don't stop! I love to be spoiled by you..."

Ack! I bet he was pouting right now. How could I stop it?! Hyesung-aaah, you were too cute for your own good.

 

"But I can't make it in two days Hyesungie."

"I hate you!"

"Eyyy~ you are lying. I know you miss me, I miss you too Hyesung-ah."

"Who says I miss you?!"

"You, your tone, and our conversation, or... do you miss our night and days off's activity?”

"I.. I'm, I miss every part of you okay! Not only the last part...” Kkkkk~ I could imagine his blushing cheeks, red like a boiled crab, my lovely crabbie.

"Please be patient baby, I promise to treat you to your favorite restaurant once I arrive home. Go hang out with Jinnie or the others but not Kangta!" Yes, no Kangta! I’m friend with him too, but I didn’t like it when he was too close with Hyesung.

"Ish, Kangta has set his eyes on someone, no need to be so jealous." Psssh, good then, I didn’t have to worry about him being close with Hyesungie anymore, I hope your feeling would be reciprocrated Kangta-yah, and lasted long with your target.

"Good then. I really have to go now Hyesungie, see you in a week, I love you."

"I can't win this right? Mmm.. love you too." You can’t, at least not this time babe.


 

Luckily, I had called Junjin last night to ask him to keep Hyesungie company today. He is Hyesung’s baby bird afterall, he can always make Hyesung happy. After the call from Hyesung, I resumed my breakfast, then Minwoo came and took a seat in front of me. He looked like he was a bit annoyed. I had a feeling I know what made him like this. None other than...

“Eric-ah, you really have to stop spoiling Hyesung. He really act like he is a prince.” Minwoo said while sipping his water.

Bingo. My Hyesungie. I couldn’t hold the chuckles from coming out. I knew he didn’t really mind it, but I felt apologetic too for my boyfriend’s behavior sometimes.

“I’m sorry about Hyesung, Minwoo-ya. But, if you remember, you were the first one to call him a prince.”

“When did I???”

“The first time we invite him for lunch together in high school.”

“Ah, back then, I didn’t think he would be this naggy.”

“What did he say to you?”

“He asked me to handle your work.”

“Buahahaha~ eat a lot Minwoo-ya, I plan to finish this as soon as possible.”

“Yeah, better not make the little prince waiting. Let’s finish our breakfast and get to work.”


 

The two of them spent the day by visiting some sites their company own and reviewing some documents. They were working diligently in hope to be able to go home soon. They even took their work to lunch, spent their time reviewing and discussing on some things related to the company.

Night had come, but the two men hadn’t finished yet, when it was nearly 11, they were exhausted and decided to continue tomorrow, in a fresher condition. Minwoo had gone to sleep leaving Eric busy with his phone. Eric was trying to call Hyesung a few times but none had been answered.

‘Maybe he is asleep.’ Eric thought and decided to send Hyesung a message tomorrow, eventually he fell asleep too.


 

 

 

a.n. I hope I didn't give a false hope the last time I updated the 1st chapter. This one is in the same time, but in a different circumstance (?)

before I forget, thanks to cglcb1 for letting me know that there was a missing word ^^ this one doesn't miss anything (hopefully)

and also thanks to feelgyo and emulsifier for the sudden late night consultation days ago (I don't know what you would think of my writing)