Mixed feelings

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyomin was too shock at the familiar figure that she froze and forgot what to say. “ Yes it is me, Am I not allowed to be here ? “ the pink-haired girl smiles and gives her a warm hug, which she didn’t respond to, cause obviously she’s still trying to process if it’s really happening. Lee Qri is hugging her.  “ I’m gonna feel bad if you don’t hug me back. “ the princess demanded, and Hyomin jerks and gives her a hug gently. When they pull away, Hyomin seems to have forgotten about Jiyeon, so she made a disturbing sound to get their attention.

 

“ Oh right! She’s Jiyeon by the way. Park Jiyeon “ Hyomin points at Jiyeon, so Qri turns to her and the clumsy girl sheepishly smile at the princess. “ H-hello “ she greets. And then they both shake hands.

 

“ Hi. Is she your cousin ? “ Qri assumed cause they both have the same surname. “ Ani. She’s my friend. “ Hyomin answers.

 

“ Can you call Eunjung for me ? I wanted to surprise her, and luckily I bump into you. Is that Baekgu eating well ? I wonder if she’s gaining weight here.  “ Qri utter.

 

Jiyeon noticed the distaste look on Hyomin’s face when Qri mentioned Eunjung’s name. “ Is she perhaps interested with her ? “ this thought suddenly pops into Jiyeon’s paranoid mind.

 

Hyomin did call Eunjung. “ Hey you better come here now! “ she said with an annoyed tone, and hangs up. Jiyeon suddenly chuckles; she didn’t know that Hyomin could be rude at times.

 

“ You didn’t even tell her where we are. “ Qri wonders. “ Oh she’s gonna find us. She’s a Baekgu. She can sniff pretty well. Anyway can we not talk about her for a while ? “ Hyomin tries to avoid her anger.

 

“ Are you two having a fight or what ? You’ve never been this rude to anyone. Its kind of offensive you know “ Qri crossed her arms, raise her eyebrow, and stare at Hyomin with those slightly creepy eyes. Well, for Hyomin, it’s a very attractive stare which she could melt to. “ Fine, I’m sorry. But don’t you think it’s a bit offensive that we’ve just seen each other and you already babbled about Eunjung. You didn’t even ask if I was ok “   Hyomin acts as if she’s hurt. Well, she really is. But Qri takes it as a joke. She always does.

 

“ Tsk. Ok ok, you are such a philosopher at times. Park Hyomin how’s your visit here in America? “ Qri jokingly asks. And they chatted for an hour while waiting for Eunjung. Even Jiyeon started being talkative in front of Qri, the doll-looking girl kept on laughing at her cheesy jokes, while Hyomin doesn’t get why she laughs at them.

 

“ “ Eunjung cursed as she sees the girl that she had been dreaming of for the past few months. Just like Hyomin’s reaction, she stood there frozen solid. Q

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter