Silly couple

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So I deleted the *almost scene* because it’s getting too dramtic lol and I think that it’s gonna make the story longer and that it didn’t actually give moment to Seungho and Nana’s character........... And So I’ll be posting the last chapter after Christmas, :*  Give love <3 Merry Christmas and Happy New year my awesome readers J))

 

 

 

" where are we going anyway? " Eunjung asks while focusing herself to the beautiful sight from the car's window.

" To my grandparent's house. " Nana simply smiles and continues driving.

" Mwo??" Eunjung turns her attention to Nana, " I- I don't know how to act around new people "

Nana laughs before she teases the girl " Are you worried they might hate you ? "

" Ya! What's so funny? Ofcourse I am !"

" don't worry, they'll love you, even if you're too awkward. " she receives a glare from Eunjung after that, but she just laughs at the Baekgu.

When they arrive to the place, Eunjung was so amazed, even if its at a country side, the place is incredibly big, though it's made of semi concrete and semi cement, she loved how organized the house is. They bowed at the elderly when they came in, she was shocked at how many relatives of Nana are in there, and she also founds out that the girl is open about her uality and they actually accepted her. 


" So you're in the same class as my granddaughter? Well, I'm shock that you two are just friends " One of Nana's uncle said, and it was followed by a laugh from the rest of the family sitting around the table. Eunjung can't help but turn red.

" How old are you unnie? " A girl asks " Do you know how to play a guitar !? " her brother followed " Lets play board games after, do you know how to play em ?? " another one followed, 


Eunjung smiles, she's starting to feel a bit comfortable around them. " woah,woah, hold your horses, one by one okay? .... Well first question, hmm I am 23, and yes I can play a guitar, and board games? I haven't play any of them,but I would love to learn from you cute little boy " she pinches his fluffy cheeks lightly.... She wasn't aware that a pair of eyes had been staring at her, Nana feels the warmness in her heart again. 

" So,what other instrument can you play? " Nana's cousin asks, she loves music just like Nana,so she'll probably grow fond of Jungie since she has a lot of knowledge when it comes to music.

" I can actually play almost everything, but basics only, I'm only an expert at violin,drums,guitar,bass,organ,flute, and clarinet. " Eunjung told them, but not in a bragging manner.

" WOAH! THAT MANY??" 

" yup. My dad buys me instrument on my birthdays, and we used to travel a lot even when I was still a kid so I could learn how to play other instruments. " 

After dinner they made Eunjung play infront, they all anticipated for her performance, Nana was the most excited. Everybody loved her, especially when she started playing a fast song, and she even rapped.

" Unnie, I gotta admit, she's the best compare to all of the dates you brought here. " Her cousin Lizzy whispers while they're watching everyone singing and dancing along with Eunjung 

" she's just a friend " Nana sadly whispered back.

" No way unnie! I know you, you won't let someone like her stay as your friend. " 

" Yah, ofcourse I won't! But she's the one who's with someone else already, I can't force her. " Nana stands before her cousin nags at her even more, she grabs a can of beer from the fridge and sits on the Narra seat placed at their terrace, she missed the calm breeze a lot. 

After some minutes, she heard a light knock from the glass door, it was Eunjung, she opens it and let the girl join her.

" How dare you leave me down there alone !? " Eunjung scolds her. 

" Sorry, well you pretty much get along with them so I figured you won't need me " Nana takes another sip on her already warm beer. 

" I needed you though. " Eunjung mutters then she snatches the can of beer from Nana, but she spits it out when she tasted it " it doesn't taste so good as it is when its cold. uucck !" Nana laughs at her sillyness, they stayed outside until they felt drowzy.

The next day, Eunjung received a call from her father saying that she should get home quickly cause her sister is at their house already. She brought Nana with her, since she owe her for making her happy atleast for just a day. 

" EUNJUNG IS HERE !" she screams from the doorstep, and her sister quickly run to her and embraced her tightly. 

" Unnie !!! " Bomi cheerfully said. 

" Yah , yah, you missed me that much? Let me meet appa and umma first. " Eunjung crumples her hair and she slaps her unnie's hand for messing her hair. " Oh right, this is Nana, my friend. " Eunjung introduced her, and Bomi bowed at the girl. They head to the living room and Eunjung saw her parents and "Jiyeon ? " her face turned red when she saw the girl, well. not that she did something bad, she practically just went out with a friend right? But Jiyeon would never believe that, since she had a history with Nana. 

" Wow, you're with her? " Jiyeon's anger is crystal clear to her voice's tone. 

" Eunjung ! " Eunjung's father stands and gives her a warm hug.

" Jungie, where were you yesterday? Jiyeon can't contact you,even Bomi. We were worried. " Her mother followed his father's hug. Then she finally gets her lecture.

" Umma, mianhae, I was with a friend so I completely forgot. This is Nana by the way. " Eunjung explained and introduced the girl again.

" wow, she's really pretty !" they both complimented. " It that I don't have a son, I would want you to be my daughter-in-law " Mr. Ham jokes. 

" well, I'm pretty open to any gender though. " Nana cooly said, and it shocked Eunjung and Jiyeon.

" Really? Then I'll give you my older daughter " Eunjung's father answered, And it shocked the two girls even more, they didn't know that he would be like this. 

" Don't joke like that Mr. Ham, I'll definitely take her without second thoughts. " Nana winks at the old man, and it made him laug even more.

" Omo! I like this friend of yours

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter