Progress

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyeon's POV

 

I can't believe that she actually stayed all night with me. though I was weak yesterday, I still perfectly remember how she reacted when she saw my condition, wae Eunjung? I thought I'm the person that always annoy you ? So what's with the sudden care?....... I felt that she was slowly waking up so I pretended to be asleep again,

 

"Jiyeon-ah, " my whole body became stiff when she slowly caress my face, it's deathly but I don't want it to end,

 

"what are you doing here!? " she removes her hand and stands, I took a peak on who she was talking with,,,,,, it's Cheondung!,,,,,,

" how is she?" Cheondung takes a step forward

 

"you better not come any closer, or I'll make sure that you're the next person lying on a hospital bed "....... I wanna keep watching her protect me, gaaaaa! She's finally defending me!,,,,,, but, Cheondung is a nice guy, this is none of his fault, I better interfere before things get worse,

 

"Eunjung? Cheondung? " I said, still feeling a bit weak.

 

"Jiyeon!" they both said at the same time. I giggled at their cute reaction,

 

"Eunjungie, can you give me a minute to talk to Cheondung for a while?"

 

"what!? After what happened to you, you still want to talk to this guy !?" Eunjung points at him, this is going to be hard -,-

 

"just please?? Ok?" I begged her and gave my best aegyo, that she finds disgusting, I'm guessing cause of her sour expression.

 

 

Eunjung went out of the room to give Jiyeon and Cheondung a chance to talk to each other, she feels a bit betrayed, After some minutes she returned to the room, only to find the two laughing and giggling at each other, her stomach feels like it's turning upside down, a very unusual feeling started growing inside her.

 

 

"Eunjung! Come in " she startles when she heard the voice of thw young girl. She tries to deny the jealousy she's feeling and smiles at them as she walks closer

 

 

"can you give Cheondung a chance to explain? It really is not his fault." Jiyeon kept asking this to her, at first she didn't want to. But Jiyeon was too stubborn.

 

"fine. " Eunjung accepted her defeat,

 

"yey! So you two can be friends now?" Jiyeon added.

 

"yah Park Jiyeon! You're asking for too much. Is it not enough that we became friends? I can't just be friends with anybody "

 

"but --" Jiyeon wanted to insist it, but Cheondung held her hand and stopped her

 

"it's ok Jiyeonnie. Don't worry. I'll prove to her that I'll keep you safe, so she'll give me a chance just to be friends with her. " Cheondung stated.

 

She smiles at him and Eunjung felt that bad feeling again. "prove my " she hiss in her mind. "Aren't you leaving now?" Eunjung asked.

 

"oh right! Jiyeon I have to go, I still have a seminar to attend to." Cheondung runs outside, and Eunjung felt so glad.

 

"I can go home now right ?" Jiyeon turned to ask Eunjung, the baekgu took care of her release paper and brought Jiyeon home.

 

 

" Th-thank you Eunjung. I feel bad for bothering you " Jiyeon said.

 

" it's the least I could do for all the bad things I've done " she was about to leave when Jiyeon stops her.

 

"Can you try to be friends with Cheondung? I know I'm asking for too much, but I really want you to get along with him"

 

Eunjung just nodded bitterly, she knows how stubborn Jiyeon is. The next day Eunjung meets up with Cheondung and tries to fix whatever it is they needed to fix.

 

" First of all, I'm not doing this for anyone, I just don't want to have enemies anymore. So let's clear any hatred we have for each other " Eunjung started the conversation

 

" I don't have any, but I'm glad that you're not mad at me anymore, so friends?" Cheondung reaches his arm.

 

" since you're my bestfriend's brother.... Friends then" she fakes a smile and shakes the hand of the boy. " I will take my leave then,"

 

" Uhm wait! I was thinking of visiting Jiyeon, do you know what's her favorite food?"

 

"that girl would eat any food you serve to her" Eunjung said, but she had an evil idea. " wait, I think I remember something she really likes the most in this world..... Give her a chocolate, the dark ones to be specific. Arasso ?" she grins at Cheondung and lighltly hits his shoulder as if cheering for him. And the boy just nodded happily, he didn't know that he was fooled.

 

" dummy " Eunjung thought to herself ,

 

 

Qri on the other hand، went to her Halmeoni's resort, she always visit it whenever she's having a hard time. Her Halmeoni died 3 years ago, it's painful for her, but time was able to make it slowly disappear and make her accept it. She doesn't accept any calls from anyone, but there's a person she miraculously called.

 

" YAH LEE JIHYUN! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU ALL DAY!" Hyomin rants, Qri shuts up And let her.

 

" I wanted to be alone and think for a while"

 

"oh-- so why did you call me?" Hyomin asks

 

"Cause I feel like I'm going to lose my sane if I don't talk this out " Qri tries not to sound desperate, but it was too hard to fake it.

 

Hyomin drives to the place that Qri texted her.

 

 

"Lee Jihyun!!" She bangs onto the door,

 

" that was fast" Qri shows her the place and they stay in her room to talk.

 

" so.... You never talked to anyone but me? Yieee. Are you falling for me again Jihyun?"

She jokes to make the atmosphere lively.

 

"pabo! " Qri said, though she asks herself again, did her feelings for Hyomin ever went away ? Or did she just pretend it did?

 

" tsk. So what is your problem? "

 

then Qri explains what happened between her and Eunjung, " you know, partly this is your fault, if you didn't tell me about Eunjung and Jiyeon, I wouldn't have been jealous. "

 

"what !? you're the one who barged into my house!" Hyomin defended herself.

 

"tsk." she throws the pillow she's hugging to Hyomin's face and run.

 

" ya! -- so that's how you want to fight " she catches the girl and throws back a big pillow,

 

 

they both lie on Qri's bed when they got exhausted, they didn't even notice that they were so close to each other.

 

" what are you planning to do with your relationship with Eunjung? I mean, if she's going to marry Jiyeon, are you going to continue you relationship with her?" Hyomin became serious again,

 

" I'll break up with her" Qri said without hesitation

 

" wae? Because you realized how much you still love me?" Hyomin teases her again

 

" silly.... I want to do it for myself, I can't keep doing this to my heart., I want to save it until I still can... If she doesn't want to be with me, fine. I can't force myself to her " like I did with you, Qri wanted to add the last part, but she didn't want to make the situation awkward.

 

"I don't want to sound guilty, but I want to apologize.... Again, for what I did to you, "

 

" you're really pabo, aware of that !? I keep trying to avoid the awkwardness between us, but you keep mentioning it!" Qri punch her shoulder repeatedly,

 

" Aw! Ya! appo! Appo!"

 

Qri didn't stop hitting her, atfirst she was laughing to avoid the tears forming in her eyes from falling, but unfortunately, she wasn't able to keep it for too long. Hyomin patiently waits for her to stop, yes it was painful, but she's glad that Jihyun is learnong to release her anger.

 

It was already evening when Hyomin realized that she had been watching Qri cry for an hour now, she went outside of the room and cook something special. when Qri got back to herself she followed Hyomin out

 

"who gave you the right to cook here ?" she glares at the busy girl,

 

" Shut up and just wait at the table " She answers, Qri wants to fight back, but she's still feeling down.

 

"Eat up, I made your favorite " Hyomin serves the hot dish, and they eat together, suddenly Qri's phone rings. " Aren't you going to pick tha up ? You can't avoid her forever "

 

" but I can avoid her for now, right ? " she stops eating and looks at Hyomin,

 

" Fine." they continue eating. it was the most peaceful moment they had together, they had avoided each other for years.

 

 

Eunjung and Qri still ignore each other even in their group gatherings, wee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter