My strange love story's First Page ~

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" uck !" little Eunjung jumps outside the nursery to look at her newborn little sister, unfortunately the glass window is too high for her too reach, soon she just gives up,

 

" Hi there, let me lift you up " A middle aged man greets her cheerfully, she nodded her head and the man carried her.

 

"woooow " She was so amazed at how many cute babies sleeping in there.

 

" What's your name little girl ? "

 

" Eunjung, what's yours ajhussi ? " She asked, but still looking at the babies " waaa there's my little sister ! "

 

" I'm Myungsoo.... Oh Jinja ? what's her name then ? "

 

" Bomi!" Eunjung said loudly, myungsoo chuckles at the cute girl.

 

" My baby's right there, her name's Jiyeon " He points at the cute baby at the third crib left to Eunjung's sister.

 

Eunjung looks at the baby, she's so cute, perhaps the cutest among them all. "waaaa gwiyowo ! Ajhussi, oh, I mean Mr. Myungsoo. she doesn't look like you " she said honestly,

 

Myungsoo can't help but smile, " she doesn't, she's a perfect replica of her mother "

 

" Oh, what's the name of her mother ? " Eunjung keeps talking as if Myungsoo is her closest friend,

 

" Jiyeon " His tone turned sad upon mentioning his wife's name.

 

" they have the same name ? Wae ? "

 

" That's right, my wife left us when she gave birth to our little angel, " He explains to the Baekgu.

 

" where did she go ? "

 

" To a peaceful place. " He smiles to her, but it's obvious that he's holding up his tears, suddenly Eunjung hugs him " my appa, told me that I remove his sadness when I hug him. "

 

" How'd you know that I'm sad ? " Myungsoo is greatly surprise at Eunjung's action.

 

" I just know. Keke, Ajhussi you can put me down now. "

 

Myungsoo carefully puts her down, and ruffles her hair before the little Baekgu leaves and runs back to her father. 

 

" Appa, I saw a really handsome guy outside and he helped me look at Bomi from nursery! " Eunjung brags to her father,

 

" Really? more handsome than me ? " Her father teases her and she nodded her head and her father started tickling her. Her mother woke up with the loud noise.

 

" Omo, why so noisy? " Her annoyed mother asked. And both of them points at each other cutely, They were a picture of a perfect family.

 

 

Myungsoo on the other room grief the death of her wife, but he was glad that her baby is healthy, it was like Jiyeon didn't actually left him.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

 

 

Jiyeon keeps bugging her father to play with her outside but her father is too tired with all the patients he had gone through.

 

" Appa, pleaseee. " she pulled Myungsoo's hand until he gave up and just agreed with the little girl to play outside.

 

" Can't believe you still want to play with me, Jiyeon-ah you're already ten, don't you have any friends to play with. " Myungsoo teases little Jiyeon as she brings out her toys, she stops on her track when she heard that from her father.

 

" Can't believe you're making me think that I'm an introvert just cause you're too tired of playing with me. " Jiyeon throws a matching sentence to her father, Myungsoo can't believe Her daugter's cleverness.

 

" Yah. How dare you talk to me like that " Myungsoo glared at her, well, in a playful way. Jiyeon runs for her life.

 

" Wait, wait " Jiyeon raised her arm to put a stop on her father " Lets make a deal, If you can find me a decent kid whom I could play with. I'll never bother you again. How's that ?? "

 

Myungsoo was dumbfounded at his daughter " Oh God, did I miss out your birthdays ? I'm perfectly sure that you just had your tenth birthday this year ??.... Will you let me check on your birth certificate, just to make sure you're not twenty years old ? " he keeps on teasing her little girl.

 

" IIH. APPA! " Jiyeon starts a baby tantrum so Myungsoo started laughing,but the moment his daughter glared at hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter