Shredding Wedding

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oppa, I'm with Eunjung, do you remember her? She's Mr. Ham's grandaughter. " Jiyeon talked to her brain dead brother normally, she held onto his hand tightly.

 

" Annyeong," Eunjung felt a bit awkward but she didn't want Jiyeon to see it. " I'm Ham Eunjung, finally get to meet you, Jiyeon's always talking about you "

 

Jiyeon smiled at her cute girlfriend and whispered to her brother " and she's also my girlfriend now. "

 

" YAH, what did you tell him ?? " Eunjung scowls,

 

" That you're a Pabo. " Jiyeon , and so they started throwing joking remarks at each other. They stayed in the hospital for almost half a day. Jiyeon enjoyed everysecond of it, especially cause she's with the two person she loves the most.

 

" let me help you with his surgery " Eunjung abruptly utter and made her sit on her lap,

 

 

"you know I can't let you do that, " Jiyeon straightly answers

 

" wae ? "

 

" Don't ask why ok ? " Jiyeon stood from her lap a bit irritated, she understood Eunjung's intention, but when it comes to her brother, she really wants to give every last bit of her capability.

 

" tsk, look who's more egoism between us " She jokes at the younger girl, but apparently she didn't take it as one.

 

" It's not about my pride, Eunjung. Do you know how many times your grandfather had helped us ?? And now you're asking me this.... I just don't want to take advantage. " she said in a sturdy tone,Eunjung sighed and whispered to the girl.

 

" you're not taking advantage, I'll not insist my suggestion anymore. Calm down ok ? " Seems like the situation between them reversed, Eunjung is now the one cooling Jiyeon's head.

 

 " Babe --" Eunjung was cut off by Jiyeon

 

" I told you not to -- "

 

" ARASSO. Haha I'm just playing with you. I have to go back to the hotel so I can talk to grandpa, it's been half a month already " she mentioned to Jiyeon.

 

" I'll go, "

 

" You don't want to stay anymore ? " Eunjung moved to the door, Jiyeon shook her head and gave a kiss to her brother and grabbed Eunjung's hand.

 

" Lets go. " Jiyeon pulled her out, Eunjung just smiled at her and followed. When they were walking outside Jiyeon remembered her bag so she immediately run back, so she bumps onto a guy.

 

" Mianhae " She bowed to apologize.

 

" I'm ok. " The guy said in a very relaxed tone.

 

Jiyeon continued walking, but the man said something that made her stop on her tracks " Aren't you Park Jiyeon ? " She gave him her attention,

 

" Wh-Who are you ? "

 

" I'm nobody, let me just tell you that you shouldn't be dating that girl you're with, she's trouble. " The man said, surprisingly his tone is much more caring than when she approached Eunjung before.

 

" look nobody, you don't have to tell me who and not to date. But thanks for the care though. Goodbye "

 

 

Later that day she saw the guy infront of her house, Jiyeon really was starting to creep out,  she snatched her pepperspray in her bag and point it at the man.

 

" WHO ARE YOU REALLY ??" she yelled but the man still remained calm, even managed to smile.

 

" I just want to stop your burden, I know who turned your brother into that state.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The question is if you want to know "

 

Jiyeon slowly puts down the pepperspray, " what do you mean? How'd you know about  my brother's condition ? ..... Oh stupid me, Maybe you're really a stalker huh ?? " Jiyeon put up the spray again,

 

" I'm too old for that stuff, I know who pulled the trigger to the gun that hit your brother "

 

With those words,Jiyeon started shaking so the spray slipped her hands

 

" I know you're so curious to know, I can't believe that old man managed to set you up with the culprit . " he said, but more like he's talking to himself.

 

" what are you talking about !? "

 

" That girl you're dating, I told you she is trouble, she pulled the trigger to her grandfather's gun " he said it smoothly, not even caring about Jiyeon's feelings.

 

Jiyeon stopped shaking but her heart is pounding like crazy " Why would I believe you !? "

 

" then reopen the case, I'll testify if you want. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter