First page

My Strange Love Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunjung’a POV

 

“ I-I like you “ I stare at the ground while saying those words. I’m stuttering and I can’t even look at her in the eyes and my heart’s thumping rapidly.

 

1

 

 

 

2

 

 

 

3

 

 

 

She’s not saying anything. Is this gonna ruin our friendship ? I hope not.

 

 

“ I like you too “ She answers back with her feminine voice

 

Did I hear it right ? my eyes widen and I unconsciously look at her, and our eyes met.

 

“ Jinja ??” I just want to confirm it.

 

She nodded at me!!! so this means that my crush has a crush on me too ?? Ugh. I feel like a grade-schooler.

 

 

“ But your grandfather told me that you’re gonna live in America for his treatment….” She says while pouting. Tsk, she rarely does this.

 

“ Ne. “ God, why can’t I say something longer?

 

“ So let’s just stay as bestfriends that like each other until harabeoji gets well, and decides to head back here in Korea. Be safe Jungie and don’t you dare forget to send me a message everynight or I’ll teleport to America and kill you! “

 

I giggle at her cuteness, it really is impossible not to fall for her.............. I hug her tight “ Arasso my princess “

 

 

++++++++++++

 

 

“ Ms. Ham Eunjung, your grandfather is asking you to join him for breakfast “ I hear the voice that always interrupt my dream. Ugh!

 

I slowly open my eyes and notice that she’s beside me holding a bell, so that explains the loud noise. “ YA! Didn’t I tell you to knock first before you get in my room!?”

 

“ I’m sorry but I’ve been knocking for an hour now, and you weren’t answering.” She explains.

 

“So this is my fault now!? Tsk, just get out of my room and look after grandpa he’s your responsibility !”

 

She runs out of my room and I sigh, I don’t get why grandpa likes that girl so much when all she does is ruin my morning every single time!

 

I take a quick shower and head down for breakfast.

 

“ Goodmorning Grandpa! “ I greet him with a smlle.

 

“ Eunjung what did you do to Jiyeon again!? Did you yell at her ?” my grandpa nags as I sit on the chair.

 

“ Tsk. Did she tell on me again ?”

 

“ no, I saw her holding up her tears, So I assumed you did something rude to her again. You’re not gonna eat until you apologize and get her to eat with us !”

 

“ But! I didn’t do anything “ I protest

 

“ No buts, I saw her ran outside “

 

I got no other choice but to go after her, I found her at the garden sobbing while stabbing the soil with a stick.

 

“ If you’re imagining that I’m that ground, you’re dead! “ I warn her, but I’m just joking. I know everyone in our house wants to stab me if only they can get a chance. I can’t blame them, I don’t really treat them well, eversince we moved in here I became only nice to my grandpa.

 

“H-huh ? “ She looks shock at my appearance

 

“  wipe your tears you look uglier when you’re crying “ She then wipes it with her hand immediately. “ Follow me inside and eat with us. Arasso ? “ I turn away from her, expecting that she’ll follow.

 

“ I’m not hungry “ She insists

 

“ JUST FOLL-  “ I was about to shout again, but I figured that it’s not really a good idea. I forcefully curve my lips upward “ please join us to breakfast Park Jiyeon “

 

“ o-ok “ She answers, I notice that her face is becoming reddish, Is she blushing ? But I just shrug off that thought and head inside to eat.

 

“ Are you feeling ok Jiyeon ? What did Eunjung do to you this time ?? “ My grandfather asks her, I roll my eyes.

 

“ I’m fine Mr. Ham, I just needed some fresh air….” She smiles at him.

 

“ I told you that it’s ok to call me Harabeoji or grandpa. You’re a part of this family and Since Eunjung doesn’t like men. who knows, I might held a wedding for you and Eunjung before I die. “

 

 

I choke at his words “ WATER!! AAAGGH! WA-WATER!” My grandpa rubs my back and I grab a glass of water.

 

“ Are you ok Eunjung !?” My grandpa asks me with a worried face.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter