Jimin

Minute By Minute

When the plane landed Jimin couldn’t be more excited. He was going to his dream school on a dance scholarship. Since his parents couldn’t join him in Seoul. He was staying with his cousin Choi IkJe also know as i11evn. As the plane came to a stop Jimin quickly grabbed his backpack. Quickly heading to find his hyung.

Jimin was looking around for IkJe when he heard a voice.

" If it isn’t my little Jiminie. Wow you haven’t grown much taller." The older one said.

" Wow hyung. You look so old now. Do you need a wheel chair so you won’t fall and break your hip." The younger one replied laughing.

" Old you say. I guess for that I’m not going to take you to the rap battle I was going to be in tonight."

" Come on hyung. You know you can’t rap."

" HA HA. Look you have school in a couple hours. Let’s go to the house so you can get ready for school." The elder said as he pulled his little cousin out the door.

The trip to the house was super quiet. Jimin was thinking about his family and friends back home. He would miss his best friend Minhyun.

He was glad that Minhyun’s boyfriend Aron had back moved to Korea for the school year. So Jimin didn’t have to worry about Minhyun.

"Jiminie, earth to Jimin." IkJe said breaking the younger out of his bubble.

" Yes hyung."

" We are almost home. You have been too quiet. Are you regretting coming here for school?"

"No, I’m excited to be here."

" Good, We will have a wonderful year."

When IkJe pulled up to the house before either one of them opened the car door. Out ran two guys. Quickly getting out of the car before the crazy guys could climb on top of his car.

" Hyung you’re back." Kang Minwoo said.

" Yay! What took you so long." Jung Hunchul added.

" What are you two doing in my house." IkJe replied.

" Hanging out. What else would we be doing." Minwoo replied.

" How did you even get in."

" We copied your code, duh." Hunchul said smiling.

Turning around to look for Jimin. " Jimin, I would like you to meet my friend and members of my rap crew Hunchul also know as Iron and Minwoo our DJ." Turning around to look at his friends. " Guys, meet my "Little" cousin Jimin"

" HA HA little. If you will excuse me. I have to get ready for class. It was very nice to meet you." Jimin replied as he started to walk to the house.

" Nice to meet you too." The younger rapper replied.

" Yeah, hope to see you at the show tonight." Minwoo said as he pulled IkJe and Hunchul to the side of the building.

When Jimin got in the house he quickly went to the bathroom to take a shower. He only had two hours to get ready and get to school.

" Why did I decide to fly in the morning before school. I shouldn’t have done that."

He quickly grabbed his towel and stripped off his clothes.

He was lost in his toughts when he heard IkJe bang on the door.

" Jimin if you are going to make it to school on time. You should be leaving soon."

Jimin snapped out of his daydream and quickly got ready for school.Running to his room to get clothes from his suitcase. When he was finaly ready he ran out of the room and said goodbye to his cousin and his friends.

When Jimin got to the school he had 20 minutes before school started.

He was sitting there looking at his timer on his wrist. August 26th 1:00 AM.

" I don’t care what this says. I’m not here to find love so whoever you are my soulmate. You will just have to get over it. This timer is so stupid I can’t wait for it to be gone.

" Good morning. You must be the new student, Park Jimin. I’m the principal Park Jungso. Please follow me to my office. The Guidance counselor will meet us there soon.

When they get to the office Jimin see this raccoon looking man standing there smiling.

" Park Jimin, meet Kim Youngwoon. He will be here to help you with any trouble with your classes."

Youngwoon looked to Jungso. " Thank you for the introduction." Turning to Jimin

" Please, let me know if you need anything. Now let’s go over your class Schedule. Your first class will be Moral Education which you will miss today. Your second class is Advance History. Your Third is Science. Then English. After that is Lunch. Then the Fine Arts classes. Since you are a dancer. You have Dance Practice for Period five and six. Then you will follow your instructor. Whatever he plans for you to do for periods seven and eight." Youngwoon hands him his schedule. " Any questions yet?"

" Yes, Do we have lockers."

" Yes, Let me show you to it."

When they got to the lockers Jimin looked around before asking Youngwoon a question

" Mr. Kim, If I ask you a personal Question will you get mad?"

" No, I guess not." The Older replied

" How long have you and Mr. Park been together?"

Youngwoon’s face went super pale. " What are you talking about?"

" Look Sir, I just wanted to ask you how being in a gay relationship effected your relationship with your family. I guess I read the signs wrong. I’m so sorry, Please forgive me." The younger said as we walked passed Youngwoon and leaned on the wall

Youngwoon looked at this student who had figured out their secret. " We have been together since Jungsoo’s Junior year and My Freshman year."

" Can I ask how you met? "

" Sure, It was the first week of school and I was running late for English class. I decided to take a shortcut though the Choir club’s Practice room. When I heard this angel singing. I stopped dead in my tracks. When I peeked in the window I saw him. No only did he sound like an angel. He looked like on as well. It was love at first sight. Looking down I realized that my Timer was gone. I never cared about it before but I was glad that I had meet my soulmate."

" When did he fall for you."

" I don’t really know. We never told each other how we fell for each other."

" Why?" The younger said looking puzzled.

" Because I was dating someone when I met Youngwoon." Jungsoo said as he walked up to them. Looking at Youngwoon he asked " So we are telling students about our relationship.

" I’m sorry sir. I asked him a question. I could tell about your relationship by the way you look at each other." Jimin said putting his head down.

" Jimin, Don’t worry. Since I now know how Youngwoon fell for me. Let me tell you I met and fell in love with him. But first let’s go back to my office."

When they got there Jimin sat down and looked up to the couple. " Whatever I hear doesn’t leave the room. You two have hid this from the school for a reason and I won’t tell ruin anything for you."

" Thank You. Now my story starts it was a week before Christmas and the last couple of days before we got out for the holidays. This group of guys were picking on this little freshman. They were hitting him and trying to stuff him in his locker. When I turned around the corner I saw my boyfriend, Yunho, punching this kid. I was going to stop him until this guy got in between us. Youngwoon pulled the kid to safety but it pissed Yunho off. I decided to step in but he didn’t like that I was standing up for someone else. So he grabbed my shirt and was about to hit me. I closed my eyes but when I heard the grown. I realized he didn’t hit me. I opened my eyes and I was in Youngwoon’s arm. He quickly let me go and stood in front of me.

Yunho try to reach over him to grab me but Youngwoon wouldn’t let me go. After a few minutes he stared to beat up Youngwoon but he wouldn’t go down. He wouldn’t let Yunho get to me to hurt me. When the bell rang Yunho told me that we would finish this later. When he walked away Youngwoon slid down the wall to catch his breath.

I slid down the wall next to him. Telling him thank you and he shouldn’t have got hurt over me. He looked up with his face bloody and bruised and smiled. Telling me that it wasn’t anything special what he did. I pulled him up and took him to the nurse. When we got there he passed out. I started to leave but I stopped and placed a kiss on his lips. Turning around I pulled off my jacket and looked at my forearm realizing that this cute freshman who protected me had not only stopped my timer but stole my heart."

" What happened to Yunho?" Jimin asked

" After I left the nurses office I went to see the principal. The kid he was beating up was the Principal’s nephew. So he got expelled for the rest of the year. So he left and went to another school."

" I’m glad that you got rid of Yunho."

" Me too. I texted him and told him we needed to talk. He told me that he was so over me and to lose his number. So I did and spent the Christmas holiday checking on Youngwoon."

" So when did you two start dating."

" New Years Day. At midnight we were both sitting on his roof and at midnight he kissed me." Jungsoo said

" Then I apologized for being stupid." Youngwoon replied. " But he kissed me again and we have been together for eight years now."

" Look it’s time for 2nd period. If you need to talk let us know. You better get to class.

Jimin stood and smiled " You two are so cute together." Then walked out the door. Pulling out his Schedule he headed to advanced history. When he got to the class he sat down in the first row next to a younger looking student. He turn to look at Jimin.

"Hey," his desk mate said.

"Hi, I’m new here. My name is Jimin," the ravenette said.

"Jungkook," the taller male said.

"Nice to meet you," Jimin said.

"You too," Jungkook said.

"This school is huge compared to my last school," the shorter male stated.

"Where are you from?" The younger asked.

"Busan, I got a dance scholarship," Jimin answered.

"I dance too," the younger stated.

"Can you show me where the practice rooms are at?" He asked.

"Yeah, after lunch start all the fine arts classes here. I’ll meet up with you at lunch and we’ll go. I’m pretty sure we have the same classes after that anyway," the younger explained.

"Thanks," the ravenette said.

The teacher came in and told then everything that they would be doing in class this year. She told them about the projects and that they will work hard and diligently throughout the year.

Jimin was excited about heading to the practice rooms to dance. He just had to get though two more classes and Lunch. He was thinking about everything when he heard the teacher dismissed the class five minutes later.

Jimin got up and headed to his science class

When he got to the class the teacher was standing at the door with a syllabus of the class.

" Here is what you need for the class. Class starts in two days. See you then."

Jimin smiled and headed to his next class.