Buying the album

Am I lucky or not?

Stephanie's POV

I woke up. 7am. perfect. I rushed to the bathroom and took a shower. after 30 minutes, i'm finished taking a shower. I'm now looking for a dress. I searched for a dress and found one. 

I think it's perfect. When I looked at the clock, it's almost 8 am. So I got my purse and walked outside. "Bye eomma~" I said and kissed her cheek. "Bye dear~ be safe" She said. yes mom~. I hurried to my car.

 

(@ Hee Young's place)

Hee Young's POV

I dressed up in this:

just perfect. I looked at the clock. 8 am. Then I heard a honk.

"It must be Stephanie" I said and go outside.

"Stephanie!~" I said. "Hop in" she said. I did what she said, then...she drived to the mall.

"I'm sooo excited!" She squealed. "As if i'm not". We chuckled.

(@ The mall)

Stephanie's POV

I'm soooo excited! "Kajaaaaaa~~~" I said to Hee Young. We proceeded to the album store. I'm glad that there's no fangirls. So I walk to the rack that has ukiss' albums on it and grabbed a copy of their Breaktime album. Hee Young did the same, too. Then we walked to the counter to pay for the albums. "Let's go to that cafe~" Hee Young said, pointing at the cafe. It looks..elegant. Starbucks-like. "sure~" I said. We entered the cafe. It was really like starbucks. We both ordered and paid for it. Then we found a seat. " Let's take a look at the album~" She said. I nodded. When we opened the album.. We're shocked because they're soo cool!! I almost fell from my seat! Kevin oppa is soooooo coool!!!

 

Hee Young's POV

"Stephanie~ it's getting late.. let's go home now" I said. " oh yeah~ kaja~" She smiled. She dropped me home. "Bye besh~!" I said. "Bye~!!" She replied and waved at me. I entered our house and she drived to her house. 

(@ Stephanie's House)

Stephanie's POV

I parked my car and entered our house. I got welcomed by Mr. Lee, our butler. "Anyonghaseyo Mr. Lee" I greeted and bowed 90 degrees. " No need to bow, Miss Stephanie~" He smiled. I walked upstairs and found mom. She greeted me with a hug. "Welcome back Stephanie dear~" She greeted. " Thanks mom~" I smiled. "Go to your room and rest now, my dear~" Mpm said and I nodded. I walked to my room and laid on the bed. "The album is sooo cool!" I said. I took the CD and played it at my CD player. When it started, I sang along with them. As if I will get a chance to have a duet with them. Then I remembered that I have a quiz on Math on Monday. I sat on my study table and started reviewing. Then once the CD stopped, I putted it back to it's case and putted it on the shelf where I kept my albums. I have now 1 ukiss albums. The rest were american singers' albums. I sat again on my study table and started reviewing again. After hours of reviewing, I looked at the clock. 6:30 pm. "I should take a sleep." I said to myself and slept. 

____________________________________

A/N: sorry if this chapter ~ comments please :33

I will update in a bit ;)