They're worried about me :(

Am I lucky or not?

Stephanie's POV

When I woke up, I was very thirsty. As in very. I just walked downstairs a little absentmindedly.

mom saw me. "Goodmorning mom~" I greeted. Her smile turned into a frown. "what mom?" I asked omma.

"what happened to you, my dear?" She pulled me into a hug. 'God! I forgot 'bout my wound!!' I thought.

"uhm, i tripped on to something" I lied. "Oh, you're getting late my dear, go and get prepared. I will drop you to your school, okay?". Okay, mom~" I said, walking upstairs to take a bath and get prepared. "Mom, i'm ready" I shouted for mom to hear. " okay~ come down here now" eomma said. I ran downstairs and ran to the kitchen. When I looked at the kitchen clock, it was still early. "eomma, it's too early" I pouted. "I just want you to have breakfast with me my dear" Eomma said sweetly. I smiled. We rarely get to have breakfast with each other. 

~After eating breakfast~

"eomma, kaja~" I said." ok dear"was the reply. She dropped me to school."bye mom~" I waved at eomma and started walking to our room.

 

Hee Young's POV

When besh came to the room, My smile turned into a frown. She had a bandage on her head. "what happened to you besh?" I asked, pouting. "I tripped onto something" She said. "aww, don't trip again okay? be careful next time" I said. "I will" She smiled at me. I smiled,too.

~class starts~

Stephanie's POV

when class starts, my wound starts to hurt. I began to massage it. But it won't help. Then the teacher noticed me. "Are you okay Stephanie?" The teacher asked. " I'm okay " I lied. The teacher ordered Hee Young to bring me to the clinic. Ugh! I hate the clinic!!. I thanked Hee Young for bringing me there. "uhm, miss nurse~ uhm.. can you take a look at my wound? It hurts" I said, pointing at my bandaged wound. Yeah, mom replaced it with a new one. *beep beep* my phone vibrated. While the nurse is checking my wound, I opened my phone.

Fr: unknown number

Hey Tiffany~ it's me, Kevin. How are you?

You blushed after reading this. Then, you replied.

To: unknown number

oh Hey kev~ i'm here at the clinic~

then after a couple of minutes, your phone vibrated again.

Fr: Kev~ <3

awwwww :( why? :( because of your wound?

you blushed again.

To: Kev~ <3

ah yeah~ oh igtg~ baii~

"now done~" miss nurse said. "kamsahamnida~" I thanked her.

I walked to the class again. When I entered, I saw Hee Young's smile again.

"You're back~ yayy~~" She said. I smiled at her.

"You okay now?" Kiseop asked. I nodded. He smiled at me.

ow! that ullzang face! I blushed a little. oh no Stephanie! think about kevin! kevin! k-e-v-i-n!

________

GUYS! I'm sorry >_< igtg.. BAII

and...

PWEEESH COMMENT :DDD

and

SUBSCRIBE :33

TY :DD