Should I?

Am I lucky or not?

Kevin's POV

"Hyung. What do you feel when you are inlove?" I asked him, hoping that he will answer thrutfully. Not that I don't trust my hyung. It's just that it's about love. "Well, when you are inlove, you want to see her every time. You blush when both of you are together. You're heart is beating faster. And when she did something, your heart skips a beat." He replied. I smiled to myself. "Wae? are you inlove with someone? go and confess to her!" He added. "Kevin hyung likes Tiffany noona!" Dongho suddenly said, that made me shocked. "Yah Dongho! Stop being a mushroom!" I said, avoiding what he said. "Yah hyung! Stop avoiding what I said! You like Tiffany noona!" Dongho said. "Stephanie?" Soohyun asked. I blushed. Dongho nodded. "Oh.. It's Confession Day today! go get a blue rose and confess to her!" Soohyun hyung said. Aigoo! I'm so shy! How can I confess?! "Hyung, just go and confess to her!" Dongho said while pushing me out of the dorm. I was about to complain but he closed the door. Even if i'm nervous, I walked to the flower shop to buy a blue rose. I texted her.

Fr: Kevin

To: Tiffany Dongsaeng <3

uhm, Tiffany saeng.. can we meet? I need to..say something. let's meet at the park~

 

Stephanie's POV

When i was about to sleep when I heard my phone rang. I quickly opened it. It was from Kevin! I blushed.

To: Stephanie

Fr: Kevin <3

uhm,  Tiffany saeng.. can we meet? I need to..say something. let's meet at the park~

I got curious. What is it for? I quickly replied.

To: Kevin <3

Fr: Stephanie

Okay oppa~ I'll be there at... 30minutes~

I quickly get my purse and dressed into this:

I hopped on my car and drove to the park. The park he said is the Sakura Park.

I saw him there. Standing. Holding something on his back. I wonder what is it? I quickly parked and ran to him. "Oppa!" I called him. He turned back to see me. I smiled at him. "So oppa, what are you going to say?" I asked. It was 4pm. "uhm.. I don't know how to say this.." He said, nervousness can be detected on his voice. "What is it oppa?" I asked. "I-I-I" He said, but he can't continue. "What is it oppa? go on~ The sun is not going to set 'till you said what is it" I joked. We laughed. "I like you Stephanie" He said. I froze at the moment. "Can you be my girl friend?" He showed the blue rose he's hiding at his back. He grabbed my hand and putted the rose in it. "My answer...is a yes~" I said, acting like i'm not nervous. He smiled widely like he won a big award. "Oh oppa~ I need to go home now~ bye!~" I pecked his cheeks and waved while walking to my car. When I got to my car, I blushed. Why did I kissed him in the cheeks?! Aish! I drove to my house like nothing happened. When I got home, I walked straight to my room and slept. 

Kevin's POV

I'm so happy! I walked to the dorm. On the way, I thinked that I should act sad. I need to fake a cry. I thinked about sad memories. Tears came out from my eyes. When I entered the dorm, I looked down. "Kevin hyung, noona rejected you?! Why are you crying?!" Dongho asked me, worried. "What happened Kevin?" Soohyun asked. "She.." I said, hanging them. "She what?" They both asked in unison, which creeped me out. "She... accepted my love. We're now together" I said. They both jumped with joy. Which creeped me out more. "Chukahae hyung!" Dongho shouted. "Gomawo" I replied.  "Guys, i'm going to sleep" I said. I walked to my room and went to the calendar. I grabbed the marker and circled the date July 26. I went to sleep after that. 

______________________________________________

A/N: How's It everyone? 

Is it good that they're together now?

COMMENT!

SUBSCRIBE!

Thank You!~ <3