I want that!

Am I lucky or not?

Stephanie's POV

I am on the table waiting for Hee Young. God, she's sooooooo slow!! But she's still my bestfriend~

After a few seconds, she came. With a tray in her hands. "Stephanie!~ here's your spaghetti~~" Hee Young said. I smiled at her and said, "Thank you Hee Young!~". She just smiled at me. "Oh! I almost forgot! ukiss' Break Time album are released now!"She said. I widened my eyes. "Really!?"I said, really shocked."Are you going to buy tomorrow? if so, text me and we'll buy together!~"She said. I nodded. 'I wish eomma would let me buy it this time' I thought then sighed. "You aren't happy?" Hee Young asked, worried. "I'm happy ofcourse~~" I said and flashed a fake smile.

Hee Young's POV

I think she's sad.Hmm... oh! Her mom is her problem! Her mom is very strict -_-. but she loves her mother. Her mother loves her  too.Hmm...I will think of a way to make her happy then.AHA! I KNOW! "uhm, Hee Young, can I excuse myself? I need to use the hwajangshil so bad" I lied. She nodded. "kamsahamnida bestfriend!~"I said and ran to the nearest restroom.I reached for my phone in my bag."Gotcha~"I exclaimed.I dialed Stephanie's eomma."yeoboseyo?"I heard through the line.It was stephanie's mom."uhm,hello mrs. kim~"I said."Oh,Hee Young!~what do you want,dear?"She asked."uhm, can I take Stephanie with me tomorrow?we're going to buy ukiss' album~"I said."oh, i see.. but i'm worried..what if she got pushed by the fangirls?"She said in a worried tone."I'm here to save her, please mrs.kim~"I begged."okay then~"She said.I jumped up and down. "kamsahamnida~ nomu kamsahamnida~!"I said. She hunged up.I walked back to the table.

Stephanie's POV

I looked at the time. 8 minutes have passed. She's not yet coming back. What took her so long?! "Stephanie!!" I heard somebody called me. I saw Hee Young. "What took you so long?" I asked. I shot her my i-need-an-explanation face. "The line is sooooooo long~ Mianhe~~"She said. I sighed. "Kaja~we're going to be late~"I said.She grabbed my hand and runs to our room.

Thanks god we're not late!

~skip the class~ (A/N:HEEHEE)

Hee Young's POV

The bell rang. That means class is over.I started packing my things on my bag organized.I saw Stephanie packing up her things,too."Stephanie"I called her.She zipped her bag and looked at me."kaja~"I cutely said.We slowly walked outside the classroom. I jumped in shock when I saw Dongho waiting on the corridor."Oh hi~"He said."Hello Dongho!~"Stephanie greeted him."Annyonghaseyo~"I greeted."kaja~"I said to both of them.They nodded.Me, Dongho and Stephanie came home safe. I'm thankful with that.

(@ Stephanie's Home)

Stephanie's POV

"I'm home!" I said as I walk through our house."Oh Stephanie dear~ Welcome home~"Eomma greeted me with a smile.I smiled at her too."Thank you mom~" I said. I remembered about the album."Eomma~"I called eomma."Yes,dear?" She asked."Uhm..me and Hee Young are going to buy an album tomorrow, can I go?" I asked, nervous inside. "No. I'm worried about you, what if you got pushed by fangirls there?" She said in a worried tone."But Hee Young is with me.. and I really want that!!" I said then show eomma my cute pout.She sighed."Okay then.About the money I-" I cutted her. "Sorry to cut mom, but... can I get some money from you?" I asked. " Ofcourse~for you my dear~"Eomma said. "Thank you eomma~"I hugged her. She opened her wallet and gave me the money. Then, I decided to go to my room.

(Stephanie's Room)

I dialed Hee Young's number."Yeoboseyo?" She said."Hee Young!~"I said, excited."Hmm?"She said, confused about my voice."eomma let me go tomorrow! it's Saturday tomorrow, no classes...so what time? I will pick you up" I said, a little fast. "Chill"She said. "hmm, wht about 8 in the morning?" She said. "Sure thing. Be ready at 8am ok? I will pick yah up" I said. "You got your license?" She asked, shocked and curious. "Ne" I answered. "ok~ bye!~ mwah! seeya tomorrow!~" She said. I chuckled because of her childness. I then looked at the time. It says 8pm. I texted Hee Young.

Fr: Stephanie

To: Best Friend Hee Young <3

Hey besh~~ G'night~ sleep well~ love yah~

-Stephanie ~.^

(@ Hee Young's house)

 

 Hee Young's House

Hee Young's room 

Hee Young's POV

My phone vibrated while I'm updating. It's a text from my bestfriend.

Fr: Beautiful Bestfriend Stephanie

Hey besh~~ G'night~ sleep well~ love yah~

-Stephanie ~.^

 I smiled after reading this. I replied.

To: Beautiful Bestfriend Stephanie

Nighty night besh~~ :*

- Hee Young ;)

After replying to her, I slept.

_______________________________________________________________

 

A/N: Sorry if this XDD

gotta update later or tomorrow~

^^