SIDE STORY NOT CHAPTER 3 AND IT'S

YUNJAE? DUH!!! PLEASE!

Side Story Of Yunjae duhh Please

DO u believe in karma?

I do
I do believe in karma and Yunwhore always make me in trouble

I work in IT department so today work is not much. I am bored so I make some macros and a little photoshop about that Yunwhore

I am just having a little fight with Jae cause that . Sometimes I think do i really into but I dont like to share. But if I need another man to make my life always good in this case Yunwhore is that mean deep down in my heart I am so into .
Anygay after I make a few macro and phtoshop picture of yunho and sent them to forum of anti yunho. I feel happy hahahah atleast I make a few people happy too.
But then My mom called me, I just know like 1+1= 2 My mom calls means trouble. Her car is having problem so now she will ask our driver to borrow my car and I have to go home with taxi. Such a caring mom right? And she only need car for her social appoinment that she made with a few of socialites.
And here I am waiting for bus. I decide to take bus, I don't know maybe I just want to spend my time not at home alone. Jae is on one of his shows in Japan. Yunwhore asked me to hang out but with his title of my frenemy he is my enemy now so no ing gay.
I sat at back. I love it well this is one of my original hobbies beside palying solitaire sit at back of the bus. The bus suddenly getting crowded and I need to give my seat to a pregnant woman. Yeah I am mean but doesnt mean I do not know any politeness. And suddenly I feel like someone take my hand and dragging me out and out from the bus when the bus stop. I am shocked and this is not my bus stop. Suddenly all of my anger is raging up and before I can shout at the person who was dragging me out
"Arghh sorry sorry damn I am dead meat!!!!!!!"
"whooo relax mister it should be me who acting like crazy not you."
"Ahh I am sorry but hmmm I am dead now this is often happen I am take the wrong hand, I should take my boyfriend's hand and stop here he will dumped me for sure right now."
This guy well kinda cute and hot  well not as Jae but who can beat jae right? And boyfriend it means He is gay!"
"I feel sorry but I think you are exageratting I am sure your boyfriend will understand if you explain it to him. Just take the next bus and try to catch him at the next stop."
"No you don't understand in 30 dates only 3 time i don't take the wrong hand. I am mesed up and all my belongings like wallet and phone are in his bag."
Okay this guy in trouble I will totally kill Jae if he do that.
"How about I give you money? Although it is not my fault I do feel sorry for you (and you are pretty cute and hot and gay)."
"Nah, It's okay I think I just take it afterall this is my last chance He already gave Ultimatum before, you can help just sit here and talk to me to ease me a bit."
TOTALLY OKAY! well I am not saint I won't reject a chance to talk to a cute guy when my boyfriend is even not in same country with me.
"Talk then, It's okay I am glad if I can ease you."
So we talk all along about his boyfriend my boyfriend ofc I don't tell him that my boyfriend is Kim Jaejoong. And He is a nice guy we talked about many things too if I dont have Jae I will do date him for sure. he is a little bit love to touch but well nothing harmless and I think Jae did the same as fanservice or anything like that so why I cant did that I dont kiss him we just touch each other hands and a little hug to calm him.
Until we lost track of time and he said He will get taxi and go to his friend's home and ask help.
And we said goodbye I let him take the first taxi caus well as my plan before try to spend my time not at home
Not too long i get into a taxi. Just after I said my address i foun that my wallet is gone and wait my watch is gone too. damned. I decide to go to my parent's house and ask money to pay the txi. Damn wher do I lost them? That wallet  and watch are from jae. Gosh stupid Andreas where did you lost them, luckily I am not sentimental who put my photo with jae in my wallet. DAMNED. And suddenly it hits me that hot guy, ahhhh then I remember how he hug me ask for some empahty and how he touch my hand. ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! that cute guy is turning worse than yunwhore in my mind. I am so pissed off.
When I arrive at myparent's house and ask the butler to pay I go to  used to be called my room. DAMNED I am so pissed off and how I will tell Jae now?
should I tell " Sorry Jae but I lost my wallet and watch from you cause I was kinda fliritng with a cute hot guy well not as hot as you and before I know he take my wallet and watch."
It would be impossible as I am ing yunwhore.
"Andreas!!!!, ah you are here. Ah come dwon about 15 minutes later, we will have dinner. Btw I just watch you should be carefull there's a new modus of stealing at bus, A handsome man will pretend falsely take your hand and though it was his boyfriend and take your belongings."
"ARGHHHHHHH mom can you just make my life better for once"
I scream and close the door. I know mom It just happen to me
Grrrrr My mom and Yunwhore is 2 of the all people in this world that can make my day turning gray even it's summer and I have Jae beside me. The only one can beat them is having with Jae at summer, it's like moving hell to my appartment.
Grrrr All of this happen because my mom borrow my car, It's mom's fault. But wait maybe it's karma because I made those macros. Ahhh seee I got karma because Yunwhore and My mom is the catalyst of my karma. And My mind cant stop imagining that Yunwhore and my mom is collaborating to destroy my life. If I live in a drama this will be turn that Yunwhore is my lost brother and we become lover. Ewww!!!! no way it will happen.
"Andreassss.... come down dinner is ready."
I come down and sit and just befor i put a spoonfull of my dinner my mom open and
"Honey."
wait my mom calls me honey it means she will try something ridiculous, it happen often . First time at highschool when she just watch a movie and suddenly want to be ggrandma and ask me to knock up some girl at my school. yup she is crazy
"what mom? and no if u asked me to ask and record Yunho jae in our appartment."
"No darling, hmm but can u invite yunho for lunch tomorrow?"
"WHAT? no, why? You want to try a bottom guy to you?"
"Ahh sweety no I just want to beat Mr Choi who said she is attending SUper Junior concert with her new boy toy. I said Yunho sometimes having lunch at our house."
"You are crazy and Nope!!!!!"
"Well I hat to do this but I'll tell Jae that You still asking maid from this house."
"GO on mom it's not as worse as calling yunho to having lunch in this mad house."
"And I will pretend to ask him what happen with you cause I saw that you ask our beloved butler to pay your taxi. I know he doesnt like hearing you still act like a little brat, ahh what happen to u hon? cant pay the taxi?"
"This woman is not my mom. How can a mom loves to torture her only so? And I will tell Jae about my wallet and watch with not telling a little detail about it. But it's better if I am telling by myself. My mom is a great story teller she can make a whole new story that end up I was ing taxi's driver. And she will sounds so convincing. She even can make Fidel Castro to say yes to USA."
"Geezz mom , Okay, okay I'll try but I dont promise anything."
"Thank you darling."
---------------
After dinner I go back to my room and take my phone.
"What's up my ???"
"Damn you!! I am not or even your Yunwhore!!!!"
"Awww you are always so sensitive I wonde maybe that's why Jae loves you so much. Anyway what happen? are u fell lonely and need friend as awesome like me Ace?"
" First I am not lonely ,second dont call me Ace, only Jae can call me that and third Hmmm don't get me wrong but My mom somehow is a big fans of you and ask me to invite you to lunch at our home so can you?"
"Ahhh see you love me and can see me as your Best friend. If I don't know you I will think that you are startung to hit me and cheat behind Jae's back. Hahahha And sure soulmate, wait I am having day off tomorrow how about tomorrow?"
His word somehow is making me frown and nervous about cheating. Damn Yunwhore
"Ah..ahh okay and please I am not your bestfriend I even thinking sometimes to kill you, I will text you my adress."
"Awww you are too shy and I understand that you just feel loving me much as your Bestfriend and you cant express it well and feel stressing up and blame me and want to kill me."
"Yeah whatever byeee."
I hang up I have to before Yunho cant stop blabbering about nonsense
"Mom Yunho said He will come tomorrow. Please do not make lunch turn to be party"
Then I heard my mom screaming and calling all her friends
I text Yunho about the adress and will go to bed when I feel my phone is vibrating. Ah I got message. Yeay It's from Jae

From:Jaeual
To:Jae's no 1 Fanboy
Hi Ace, I just finish the concert. How are you? Ah Yunho just call me he said you invited him lunch with your parents? I am so proud of you. I hope you will have a good time. Yunho is a good friend of mine. Love you Ace! Btw I got my own room so I dont mind if you want a little session of phone with me ."

I am happy and a little bit turn on but wait he talked to Yunho first before me? Arghhhhhh

From:Jae's no 1 Fanboy
To: Jaeual
Ahh yeah and sorry I am tired today. Goodnight Jae."

From:Jaeual
To:Jae's no 1 Fanboy
What's up Ace? Are you so tired and even cant reply my text properly ,honey?

From: Jae's no 1 Fanboy
To:Jaeual
Yeah I AM TIRED AND WHY DONT YOU JUST TEXT THAT YUNWHORE OF YOURS SINCE YOU TALKED TO HIM FIRST AFTER YOUR CONCERT BEFORE MINE?!!!!
I turn off my phone I am not in the modd for fight with Jae. Arghhhh I am seriously need sleep and sweetdream for me is dreaming Yunwhore is killed by My Jae.

 

 

I am so lazy Yeah I made a lot of mistake there. And sorry if it's not as funny as it should be something is ruining up my mood when I am writing this so...