tell me should kill that JUNG YUNHO?

YUNJAE? DUH!!! PLEASE!

Ahhhh what time is it?

ah it's 8 AM. Morning world!!!!! where's jae?

Ah maybe he is at the kitchen making breakfast for me.

Sometimes seriously i will understand if all cassie and even people all over the world will kill me.

Well why not? I am Jaejoong's boyfriend  the most y guy in the world, his voice his body his face even his heart is y, and not like in any story My Jae is so kind and he even doenst bother with the fact I cant cook and his cook is so delicious, and okay you must hate me but i really cant do house work and chores.

If Jae has free time he do all. If not hmmm I'll secretly call my maid from my parents' house (Don't tell Jae about this. He hates if I ask something from my parents cause he think I am already too old to bother my parents and he will give all day even week lecturing about how i should grown up. And I will hate him and It will turn me off to do with him and I will be ually frustated)

The only think not y about him beside his lecture about me should grown up is His bandmate or should i call wilbe ex band mate JUNG YUNHO? Cassie? Hold on I love DBSK seriously even without Jae there (I think well maybe). But Jae looks like will not do anything for SME.

Ok, Go Back to Jung Yunho! Actually he is nice scratch that i mean fun He is a chockwhore. well for anyone think tha he is topping. You can starts to call doctor cause maybe you will have heart attack. JUNG YUNHO IS a BOTTOM!!!!!! There!!  well he said he doesnt mind topping sometimes if it's a 3 some (he means that he will be middle)

And actually i cant stand Yunho as Jae's friend. Yunho is a flirt. He will flirt with anything moving . He even with flirt with go-kart believe me. And It goes same how he flirt with Jaejoong even though Jae and Yunho said it doesnt mean a thing. It just their habbit cause all Fanservice!

Yunho the only one make me insecure about my relationship with Jaejoong.Don't get me wrong beleieve it or not Yunho is my friend well since he is one of jaejoong's bestfriend. Ah why should I thinking about that (Yunho even love it when i call him and no we dont do anything ually involved)

As I predicted Jaejoong is in the kitchen. But wait he is not making breakfast. He's talking with someone. Who is calling? It's his day off and anyone who disturbed his day off will go on my  "I'll put arsenic on their coffee" list.  DBSK MANAGER is on this list go with Jessica SNSD and My Mom ( She loves Jaejoong more than me. Shee thinks Jaejoong should be his son not me. And she is a Yunjae believer)

" Yunho, I love you and changmin. But I still dont think will go back to SME. We already talked about this many times, I can't go back there. Enough is enough, how about you follow me Yoochun and Junsu. I bet our new company will love to have you two believe me."

" Yeah i know You must miss me right? Why miss my touch already Yunnie? Hahahah If any Yunjae know you are such a cockwhore they will die of heart attack. Yeah Okay, tell Changmin I miss him and please take care of him. And last Enjoy Siwon and Heechul. Gosh I cant believe you even love heechul topping you. Yeah I get it I have to hang up ! Andrea will wake up anytime soon I need to prepare the breakfast. Hahaha okay-okay muachh there my kiss for you.

SEE WHAT I'VE TALKING ABOUT!!!!!  He even ask a kiss from my Boyfriend ! even when they are separated far away!!! Seriously Jung Yunho never get enough for !!!!

" Hi Bossy, Already wake up? wash your face and have breakfast okay?" Jaejoong said as he prepared the table

"Why dont you waking me up. This is you day off and I want to spend every seconds with you now i lost some time of this precious time cause I was sleeping and You busy flirting with That Yunwhore"

" Andreas, I've told you dont be silly we just friend and you even friend with him. I dont like hearing you calling bad names for my friends. Now wash your face and eat breakfast"

Okay maybe I am already overboard and being irational but I can't help it. Ah Stupid me How come I forgot Jae doesnt like me calling Yunho . This will be going long as always damned Jae doenst get much of day off and I already ruined this by morning. Wait it's not my fault It's Yunwhore fault. Tell me now doesnt Yunho need to be kill?

He is ruining My  DAY!!!! grrrrr Yunho will be going to my "I'll put arsenic on their coffee" list.

Now I'll try to ask for help from Changmin to do that for a new stash collection of mine

 

 

 

 

 

Failed? yup OFC LOL