Chapter 14

A Gisaeng's Heart

A/N: soo..yeah....the hubby is coming home from his training in Texas and I felt the need to update. There is only 5 more chapters after this! This chapter has hints of ual content between Kyu and Hae, but it doesn't go into explicit content. Enjoy the bonus chapter! :) 

 

Kyuhyun growled as Leeteuk and Daesung guided Donghae into the room, quickly bowing to the alpha and leaving, shutting the door. Kyuhyun’s eyes drunk in the sight of his mate, following the soft curve of his neck before looking back up into Donghae’s eyes.

Donghae felt Kyuhyun’s eyes on him. He realized he didn’t even know the other shifter’s name, or what pack he was from. “My…my name is Lee Donghae.”

Kyuhyun smiled a lazy smile. “Donghae.” He saw the other shifter shiver as his name was pronounced. Donghae’s scent spiked up suddenly, the warm minty scent causing Kyuhyun to groan low in his throat. “My name is Kyuhyun.”

“Kyu.” Donghae was lost suddenly in a hot haze as Kyuhyun’s cinnamon scent intensified upon hearing him shorten the other male’s name.

Kyuhyun groaned as the nickname flowed easily through Donghae’s lips. Lips that looked plump and delicious and oh so kissable. Kyuhyun slid up close to Donghae, breathing in his scent, feeling himself becoming more enthralled with the other male. He reached out, eyes flicking up to catch the almost imperceptible nod that Donghae gave, allowing the other male to reach out and cup a hand around his cheek.

Donghae was on fire the moment Kyuhyun touched him. He definitely didn’t have this with his wife. A wife who wasn’t a shifter, which released Donghae from thinking about her again in this room. Donghae’s eyes fluttered shut as he felt Kyuhyun come closer.

The ghost of a sweet breath blew softly over Donghae’s face followed by the gentle touch of Kyuhyun’s lips on his. Fire rushed through Donghae’s body, burning hotter than before as he opened his mouth, allowing Kyuhyun better access. Any thoughts he had concerning the other male fled his mind in that moment, deciding that something that felt so good to him wasn’t a bad thing at all.

Donghae hadn’t even had time to take his gat off when things happened, but now his heightened senses heard the whisper of silk as the ribbon on his gat was undone. The gat fell to the floor as Kyuhyun pushed it off his head, allowing better access to Donghae’s lips as he brought his other hand to Donghae’s cheek and cupped his face.

Their bodies were flushed with desire and heat and whispers of encouragement from their wolves. Kyuhyun could feel the strain of Donghae’s against his hanbok, reminding them both that they were still fully clothed. Kyuhyun ended the kiss, reluctantly pulling away, his lips. “You taste sweet.” He breathed, breath hitching in his throat at the sight of Donghae’s flushed face, lips swollen from his kiss. The intensity of their mingling scents grew.

Donghae whimpered as cool air replaced the warm caress of Kyuhyun’s lips. He felt a tug at the string tying his hanbok closed. Donghae was content to let Kyuhyun lead, helping Kyuhyun push the material of the hanbok off his shoulders, exposing his undergarments. Those were next, leaving Donghae , his lean muscular body leaving little to the imagination.

Kyuhyun drew in a deep breath. His mate was beautiful. He felt his own painfully brush the cloth of his undergarments. He moved to remove his own hanbok, but found Donghae’s hands closed over his own, pushing them aside to undress him as he had done.

Donghae felt his body heat intensify the moment Kyuhyun’s lean body was exposed. He moved closer to the alpha, watching as Kyuhyun’s breathing hitched the moment Donghae traced a path from his adam’s apple down to his smooth chest. Donghae wasn’t sure what exactly to do, so he just let his body instinctively move.

His lips kissed the same path as his fingers had, nudging Kyuhyun back towards the low bed that was situated at the back of the room. The alpha’s legs hit the bed, a moan escaping his lips as Donghae pushed him down on the low bed. Kyuhyun gasped in surprise as his hips raised off the bed. He would have sworn Donghae knew exactly what he was doing as the male kissed down his body, a hand wrapped around his , squeezing it gently between his fingers. “Hae…” Kyuhyun breathed as waves of pleasure rolled over him.

Donghae felt Kyuhyun vibrate with pleasure, their scents mixing within the space of their bodies, sending Kyuhyun head long into a world of pleasure as he felt Donghae’s tongue suddenly dip into his belly button, causing the alpha to squirm.

Growling, Kyuhyun reached out and tugged on Donghae’s ears. He wants to feel the male underneath him. Donghae felt the tug on his ears and glanced up at Kyuhyun, the dark desire in his eyes taking Donghae’s breath away, allowing the alpha to sit up and effectively flip them so Donghae was now the one on the bottom, the feeling of Kyuhyun’s weight sending electric shivers up his spine.

Kyuhyun took a moment to survey the effect he was having on the other male. Eyes half lidded and his breath coming out in shallow puffs as he basked in the combining scents of their bonding. Kyuhyun felt himself harden even more. Up until now his wolf had been quiet, but suddenly he felt the animal instinct clawing to take over. As much as he wanted to slow things down and enjoy this bonding with his mate, suddenly Kyuhyun realized why most alpha’s went from unmated one day to mated the next. In a haze of desire, drunk off their mixing scents, Kyuhyun let his wolf take over, his eyes flashing a dark gold before Donghae.

It took all of Donghae’s self-control trying to stay lucid as Kyuhyun’s scent tripled in intensity. The moment he saw Kyuhyun’s eyes flashing gold, he felt his self-control slip, and his wolf took over, slipping into the haze of intense heat and desire.