6.

Just An Ordinary Person

(One week later)

My steps echoed around me as I walked up the street to the bus stop. As I walked I thought about what JB said and everytime I though about it I felt ashamed and embarrassed. I didn't belong there and it showed with how everyone acted around me. I saw the main intersection ahead and sighed. 

This part of the day was the most lonely. There was little to no traffic and it seemed like everyone was gone. I had almost reached my destination when I heard someone call my name.

"Hey! Chrystal! Wait up!" I turned around and saw Jackson running towards me. He had on his practice clothes and his hair was sticking to his head from sweat. I walked towards him with my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Hi. What's up?" I asked him.

"I want you to come to our dorm. What JB said made me realize that you guys haven't spent time together, so this is my solution," Jackson said.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I questioned.

"The worst case scenario is that they end up hating you, but I doubt that will happen," he answered. I sighed and thought about it. 

"Are you really sure?" I still wasn't quite sold. He nodded his head. 

"Fine. I guess," I said, resigned.

"Uhehehe!" Jackson laughed and led the way with me beside him.

~

"I'm home!" Jackson called to s. All of them were just finishing a meal. JB got up and walked to us. His face showed he was surprised with the fact that Jackson brought back a person, more specifically, a female. 

"Hello. I remember you from the showcase, right?" he asked me. I nodded my head and introduced myself. JB led me to the living room while Jackson went to go take a shower. All of the members turned their heads when we entered the room. 

"Hello, I'm Chrystal," I bowed and felt like I was going to throw up from nervousness. I really wanted to leave a good impression, but at the same time I was too shy to say or do anything. I felt that anything I might do would be wrong and then they would dislike me even more. 

"You can sit down, Chrystal," Jinyoung kindly said. He moved aside for me and I sat down. 

"You're even worse than Mark when we first met him. He didn't want to talk at all," JB said while chuckling. I smiled and Mark looked up at me. Jackson walked in and looked at the seating arrangement. He made his way over to sit next to Mark.

"How are old are you?" Youngjae asked.

"I am nineteen in Korea, but eighteen in America," I said.

"Are you attending university here?" BamBam asked.

"Yes. I'm studying Korean language and plan to study business later," I answered. 

"Do you have a job?" JB asked.

"I work at a coffee shop after school," I responded.

"What is your favorite food?" Mark asked me.

"Hmm...That's a tough question. I like bulgogi becuase my grandmother used to make it for me, but I like most foods. Seafood is something I'm not quite fond of, though," I answered thoughtfully. Mark smiled at my answer and nudged Yugyeom. 

"I think that's enough interrogating for tonight," Jackson said wanting to move on, "I thought we could play Truth or Dare and bond or something, I guess."

"Isn't Truth or Dare almost like interrogating?" Youngjae asked.

"No, it's not. There's a difference," Jackson said trying to convince us by bluffing. We played Rock, Paper, Scissors to decide who would start off. 

"Okay, BamBam. Truth or dare?" Yugyeom asked. 

"Truth," he said and cringed like he was about to get hit.

"If you got a chance to make anyone in this room your slave, who would it be?" JB asked.

"JB," BamBam said. Everyone laughed and JB looked offended. The questions went on and on until a really...interesting question came along. 

"Truth or dare, " I was asked by Jackson.

"Truth," I said hesitantly.

"Who do you think is the most attractive person here?" he asked. All of the guys stared at me, each one hoping it was going to be him. I had to think a lot about this question. 

"Why did you have to ask this question?" I whined and Jackson just smirked.

"I guess...Jackson," I answered, "But all of you are really handsome, honestly." 

"Why 'I guess'? Don't you see my attractiveness with your eyes?" Jackson asked.

"Ya! She can say what she wants," Jr. said. Since I just went, I got to ask the questions.

"Okay, Jinyoung. Truth or dare?" I asked.

"Dare," he said.

"Call the pizza delivery man and ask if this is 119," I said barely containing my laughter. Eveyone started laughing at him and he looked at me shocked that I would make him do something like that. He took his phone out from his pocket and called the delivery person.

"Yeoboseyo?" the person said on the other side. Everybody was trying to hold in their laughter to not interrupt the call.

"Yeoboseyo? Is this 119?" Jr. asked, clearly embarrassed.

"No. I'm sorry," the person said and hung up. The previously silent room was filled with laughter and I laughed so hard I started to cry.

"Are you crying, Chrystal?" Jinyoung asked me. I shook my head but he still started the chant.

"Uljima! Uljima!" all of them said. I stopped laughing and became serious suddenly. Everyone looked at me confused when I didn't start laughing again. I stood up and made my way to the door.

"Ya! Where are you going?" Jackson said getting up. I turned around and started laughing again.

"I'm just kidding," I said walking back to my spot. The fun wore late in to the night and I looked at the time. It was past midnight! 

"I think I have to go now," I said getting up. 

"Okay," Jinyoung said getting up as well. We walked to the door and he stood there making sure I didn't leave anything behind.

"Do you have your purse, your phone, your shoes?" he asked. 

"Oops, I left my bag in the living room," I said walking back. Jackson was standing up with my floral bag hung over shoulder. He looked at me with a stone expression and his head slightly cocked to the side. I reached out for it and he took it off to hand to me. I bowed to everyone as a goodbye.

"Thanks," I said and walked back to the door. Jr. had set out my shoes so I wouldn't have to search for them amongst the avalanche of guys' shoes. 

"Thank you," I said and smiled. He opened the door for me and told me to get home safe. I bowed and walked out of dorm. The door closed behind me and I heard Jackson yelling at Jr. for seeing me of instead of him.

I smiled to myself and walked home. Tonight wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be.

-------

A/N: Thanks for reading! Please comment and stuff if you want. Also, what do you guys wan to see happen in the next chapter? I had a hard time coming up with ideas for this chapter, so any suggestions would be awesome!  ^^